What's new

ISRO's GSAT-5P launch fails

Why too many Indian projects failed???
Is it corruption or lack of technical people?

1101129421-1.jpg

How about your country make a launch pad then talk.

Last edited:
News coming in that the launch of ISRO's GSAT-5P rocket with russian cryogenic engine has failed.

The rocket exploded mid-air.

I am wondering whether the cryogenic engine became Russian after the failure??? :hitwall:

Had the launch been successful it would have stayed indigenous. :victory:

1101129421-1.jpg

High tech technologies will take lots of time to success. Every space mission has no foolproof. I read somewhere Japan failed 30+ times before reaching success in Cryogenic technology..

I am wondering whether the cryogenic engine became Russian after the failure??? :hitwall:

5 mins of research using Google is all that you will take to understand as to what belonged to whom.

Why don't you do it?

There is no false claims in Cryogenic technology, we clearly quote that.

And you cant make the tech world fools by claiming something indigenous. Because there is very few countries and technologies in the area., here are,

LOX+LH2 rocket engines by country

* United States United States

SSME
J-2
RL-10
RS-68
RS-83

* Russia Russia

RD-0120
RD-0146

* People's Republic of China China

YF-50t
YF-73
YF-75
YF-77

* France France

Vulcain
HM7-B
Vinci

* Japan Japan

LE-7A
LE-5B

* India India (ISRO)

CE-20
CE-7.5

Rgds,

My point is, the OP sounded like it was the fault of the Russian cryogenic engine, in reality the failure occured in first stage which has nothing to do with the cryogenic engine. It was not meant as an insult. I believe failure is the first step towards success and happens everywhere, happened with US (space shuttle columbia, Russian space rockets and now with Indian space rocket).

Last edited:
My point is, the OP sounded like it was the fault of the Russian cryogenic engine, in reality the failure occured in first or at the start of 2nd stage which has nothing to do with the cryogenic engine. It was not meant as an insult. I believe failure is the first step towards success and happens everywhere, happened with US (space shuttle columbia, Russian space rockets and now with Indian space rocket).

Too early to say what caused the accident, ISRO will research the cause.

The following article says that four connectors (chords) that take the signal to the first stage for controlling the rocket could have snapped.

The Hindu : News / National : We will now review GSLV programme: ISRO

1101129421-1.jpg

First you need to understand the defination of failure. A project is a failure only when it is closed unsuccessfully and none of the indians projects has been closed as of now. As far as missile tests etc are concerned they are not scrapped but the they did not qualify for the tests. Test failure does not mean project failure. Its better to fail now then to fail in the field.

1101129421-1.jpg

Because our scientist not doing only Painting work on others product

And failure is a part of success

lol Seriously? <facepalm>

You really need to work on your English my dear. :wave:

So when you have nothing better to say you come down to personal attacks, honestly I dont expect any less from eastern neighours.

1101129421-1.jpg

clear resolution picture very hard to get ...wow ..whole settelite just gone ... into million pieces takes years to build those ...do you guys have a backup settelite or was this it

Was it rocket issue ? I hope the scientist did not use the same faulty missiles for rocket that fail daily in tests:what:

This looks like a terrible rocket failiure

May be russia did it on purpose to punish India for siding with US

I hope that the aircraft carrier deal does not goes up again

First you need to understand the defination of failure. A project is a failure only when it is closed unsuccessfully and none of the indians projects has been closed as of now. As far as missile tests etc are concerned they are not scrapped but the they did not qualify for the tests. Test failure does not mean project failure. Its better to fail now then to fail in the field.

@ Divya
divya.gif

I am not able to recognize this heroine who is this ??

1101129421-1.jpg

clear resolution picture very hard to get ...wow ..whole settelite just gone ... into million pieces takes years to build those ...do you guys have a backup settelite or was this it

Was it rocket issue ? I hope the scientist did not use the same faulty missiles for rocket that fail daily in tests:what:

This looks like a terrible rocket failiure

Don't worry. India has many communication satellites operational today with 200 transponders. It will not hurt current operational capability. And they pressed the self destruction button that why it looks like that.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom