What's new

ISRO to conduct GSLV test flight in 2012 with Russian cryogenic stage engin

Give it up. It doesn't even sting if the attack isn't even close.

So what sh!t Indian institution of higher learning did you go to ??
When you look out the window of your gated highrise, is there a slum below ???

And I didn't bring Citigroup up. Post #78 did.
And I've worked in UK, most of the Indians in Mayfair work behind the counter at Boots or Tesco or cooks in the curry shop.

Give the (lack of) mental faculties I have seen from day 1, I have formed my opinion. That is not going to change in a hurry.

You are a veggie chopper, don't try and talk about stuff you have no knowledge of. Just concentrate on becoming a cook in FY-12.

Give the (lack of) mental faculties I have seen from day 1, I have formed my opinion. That is not going to change in a hurry.

You are a veggie chopper, don't try and talk about stuff you have no knowledge of. Just concentrate on becoming in cook in FY-12.

Ha ha ha. I have a $30,000 professional kitchen with restaurant grand equipment. I don't even know how to cook and neither does my wife.

One day if you win the lottery, you will understand. Until then, LOL.

SRIHARIKOTA : The Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro ) will conduct a test flight of Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV ) with a Russian cryogenic stage engine by the first half of 2012, said its chairman K Radhakrishnan .

The test flight would be conducted only after making necessary improvements based on the analysis of the GSLV F06 that failed on December 25, 2010.

"We modified the booster pump in the liquid propulsion tank and tested it on Tuesday . More tests need to be conducted before it is integrated with the engine . We are also looking at a problem posed by the shroud of the rocket . The shroud failed so the connector could not function ," said S Ramakrishnan , director , Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre of Isro . Of the seven engines procured from Russia , only two are left, said Ramakrishnan .

Two of India's GSLV launches last year had failed  GSLV (D3) on April 15 and GSLV- F06 on December 25. Isro has had a troubled past with GSLV , on which rest India's ambitious space programmes like the manned mission to space . Only two of the seven GSLV launches have been total successes. Though Isro claims that four launches had been successful, independent observers say only two of them were total successes.

:: Bharat-Rakshak.com - Indian Military News Headlines ::
congratulations isro! May ISRO reach new heights!

Ha ha ha. I have a $30,000 professional kitchen with restaurant grand equipment. I don't even know how to cook and neither does my wife.

One day if you win the lottery, you will understand. Until then, LOL.

Lol. All of you cooks and waiters and happy meal toy makers make the same claim!

How predictable? Can't be original even in this, you folks?

I don't even know how to cook

I know that! That's why still a veggie chopper.

congratulations isro! May ISRO reach new heights!

There is no doubt that ISRO will get success with GSLV and it will become a proven workhorse like PSLV.

That will be the start of an interesting phase for Indian space programme. Will open up all sorts of possibilities.

Lol. All of you cooks and waiters and happy meal toy makers make the same claim!

How predictable? Can't be original even in this, you folks?

I know that! That's why still a veggie chopper.

This from an Indian on a "India to do XX in 20YY" thread.

Here, I'll start you off on a related thread.

"India to land on Pluto in 2099"

Talk amongst yourselves...

This from an Indian on a "India to do XX in 20YY" thread.

Here, I'll start you off on a related thread.

"India to land on Pluto in 2099"

Talk amongst yourselves...

Good, time to chop the veggies for the morning B/F customers?

Have a good tip day.

I hope India is successful with the planned space launches. Failures are the seed of success. But I would also urge people not to boast about future launches because you don't want the trolls to talk more in case it fails.

Where is the boast?

It is just a scheduled launch. The schedule is made public by ISRO as it is done by most organizations in democratic countries.

Good, time to chop the veggies for the morning B/F customers?

Have a good tip day.

To be honest I have no idea nor do I care what most Indians do in India other than call centers (farm??), so I can't come up with a pithy comeback.

To be honest I have no idea nor do I care what most Indians do in India other than call centers (farm??), so I can't come up with a pithy comeback.

You are back! So the chopping finished exactly in 1:27 hrs?

Hope you got some tip today.

First, it's SUNDAY in America. Banks are Closed SUNDAY.
Besides, I'm on holiday. People at my level gets lot of holidays.
And nobody is the US has still heard of Finacle, your third-world backoffice treasury software that would never pass the compliance requirements of the FDIC, Fed and OCC
PS, I'm not a drive through teller. There are very few such things in America anymore. They've been replaced by the drive-thru ATM.

And you dont know that drive-thru stupid ATM is integerated with Fiancle...

You are back! So the chopping finished exactly in 1:27 hrs?

Hope you got some tip today.

Despite your stupid attempt at wit and your juvenile insults, you did get me thinking about if even one penny of my money flows directly to India. The answer is no. I don't own a single product, use a single service or wear a single item made in India. I go to an Indian restaurant we like every two weeks, but that's about it. Think about it. The average person in the west wants or lacks absolutely nothing from your country. IBM only has 100,000 US employees left to ship over there. End of story.

Despite your stupid attempt at wit and your juvenile insults, you did get me thinking about if even one penny of my money flows directly to India. The answer is no. I don't own a single product, use a single service or wear a single item made in India. I go to an Indian restaurant we like every two weeks, but that's about it. Think about it. The average person in the west wants or lacks absolutely nothing from your country. IBM only has 100,000 US employees left to ship over there. End of story.

I am just not interested in your money! How would a few cents per hour help anyone here?

Back
Top Bottom