What's new

Israeli missions in India, Georgia targeted

Kangress will now destroy CCTV footage for votebank politics.

Mossad is in this alone. Incompetent indian govt.

All fault of stupid kangress party
Deporting israeli agents and letting their diplomats being bombed then.

SHAME ON THE CONGRESS.

Do not mix things. Foreign intelligence agencies have no business in India. If they'll be caught they'll be deported.

On the other hand, protecting a diplomat is OUR duty. We've failed and must crack this case.

Intelligence failure…..

Increase the security to foreign diplomats & foreign diplomatic missions to prevent any other incidents in the future…..

wor_delhi.jpg

Bl[i]tZ;2595118 said:
Do not mix things. Foreign intelligence agencies have no business in India. If they'll be caught they'll be deported.

On the other hand, protecting a diplomat is OUR duty. We've failed and must crack this case.

Are u mad?
Indian govt. wont do anything due to votebank politics.

Mossad is our only hope.

you can see it had Diplo plates

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Are u mad?
Indian govt. wont do anything due to votebank politics.

Mossad is our only hope.

Mate dont talk rubbish we have our own security forces and we cracked the 13/7 case if you remember

Why did you change your Pakistani flag? You're no Canadian. You are something between human and bacteria.

Don't make dumb statements or out of context, just focus on this topic, am i clear?. I strongly condemn the mischievous actions. It could be politic scores.

Let investigation job to analyst reports.

First of all- My sincere condolences- and wish the injured speedy recovery-

Then- i am shocked at the indians reactions- cm'on whats gone wrong with you guys-
5 pages and no body used the "ISI" word?- :woot:-
Pretty amazing-

you can see it had Diplo plates

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Mate dont talk rubbish we have our own security forces and we cracked the 13/7 case if you remember

Since this involves Israel the current govt which wins elections on communal basis will not do anything. It shows in the past-
1. Scrapping POTA
2. Un-banning SIMI
3. Un-banning IM

Back
Top Bottom