What's new

Israeli missions in India, Georgia targeted

Well i think you lost your moral standing the day you people started assassinating Iranian Professors and Scientists.I know it does not feel good to be paid back in the same coin.

lets hope someday you are paid back in this way

First of all- My sincere condolences- and wish the injured speedy recovery-

Then- i am shocked at the indians reactions- cm'on whats gone wrong with you guys-
5 pages and no body used the "ISI" word?- :woot:-
Pretty amazing-

The ISI funds the ruling party in India. It will make sure no investegation takes place.

So how many had been hanged till now?

Yaar we just caught them this month how can we hang them so soon? let them rot in jail why kill them and give them easy way out?

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Since this involves Israel the current govt which wins elections on communal basis will not do anything. It shows in the past-
1. Scrapping POTA
2. Un-banning SIMI
3. Un-banning IM

Buddy SIMI and IM are banned

Well i think you lost your moral standing the day you people started assassinating Iranian Professors and Scientists.I know it does not feel good to be paid back in the same coin.

If India had known about AQ Khan and his secret activities, I would had wished for RAW terminating him.... Buddy those scientists are developing a nuke bomb.... Save the emotional and moral bonding to another day.... If there is a nuke in your land there is no one to follow the moral standing!

Then- i am shocked at the indians reactions- cm'on whats gone wrong with you guys-
Pretty amazing-

Given the condition Pak is in, messing with Israel on Indian soil would be a self-fulfilling destructive prophecy. :P

I don't think Pakistanis are that stupid. :rofl:

lets hope someday you are paid back in this way
I think this is more of Iran's Revenge then Pakistan and I bet they would be having a good time right now.Remember Iran took out 199 American Soldiers.They know how to remind enemy of payback. 1983 Beirut barracks bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Unfortunately Pakistani Government (unlike Iranina) is weak and inept.Only Israelis are responsible for this diplomats injury ( For Taking out Iranian Civilians)

Pretty amazing-

:-) May be they are involved too... Should leave no stone un-turned!

Yaar we just caught them this month how can we hang them so soon? let them rot in jail why kill them and give them easy way out?

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Buddy SIMI and IM are banned

Buddy POTA scrapped as soon as kangress came in power

BOTH simi and im un-banned dozens of times by govt. but the SC fortunately bans them within 24-48hrs.

The kangress party supports simi and im
Its quite clear.

If India had known about AQ Khan and his secret activities, I would had wished for RAW terminating him.
Too Bad for you! RAW didn't have that capability. That would be Langoor kay hath may Angoor!The mighty India needs help of Mossad :rofl:

Bl[i]tZ;2595162 said:
Given the condition Pak is in, messing with Israel on Indian soil would be a self-fulfilling destructive prophecy. :P

I don't think Pakistanis are that stupid. :rolf:

thats a speech from the bum- never mind- :argh:

Bl[i]tZ;2595162 said:

I don't think Pakistanis are that stupid. :rofl:
So basically you agree that Indian Lives are worthless as compared to Israeli lives ( since you claim that Pakistan regularly takes out Indians on Indian Soil?)..?

Pretty amazing-
Kya yaar ye furra chodna jaroori tha....Iran, Palestine, Israel se hum sab Pakistan par aa jayenge :D

Pretty amazing-

Because this time, they know that they brought this on themselves. They had decided that they are going to continue to buy Iranian oil paying with that with barter and gold and insulting US dollars. So now they have a false flag operation on their hand with Israelis winning sympathy and making Indian government look like a fool. Within weeks India is going to stop buying Iranian oil and stop gold payment operation.

Back
Top Bottom