What's new

Israeli missions in India, Georgia targeted

NDTV reports Car blast near Prime Minister's residence - 7, Race Course Road, 3 injured |

Forensics team on the ground and confirm explosives were used.

Innova car of Israeli Embassy targeted, the diplomat is critical.

Car totally burned out.

A man was wounded by the car explosion. This is not just a terror attack on Israel, these are terror attacks on India and Georgia.

These idiot terrorist think that they could destroy India or sour their relation with others with just 1-2 bomb blast but terrorist have failed to do so.

Yeah..indian muslims also went to Georgia to do the same...:hitwall:
We believe in our muslim brothers and won't believe otherwise until proven.

I agree with you...Must innocent until prove guilty

No, most of them don't give a $hit. They are not fanatics, but people just getting on with their lives. Thats all.:)

I could be wrong, bro. Israel creates too many troubles in the world unrest and wars.

Apparently 4 people have been injured.
What do these scum care if it is man or woman that is killed, as long as they are Israeli... They will pay.

I know this fact, I always feel lots of propaganda and demonization of Jews and Israel is done.

These idiot terrorist think that they could destroy India or sour their relation with others with just 1-2 bomb blast but terrorist have failed to do so.

Nope, The more the bombs, the more closer both nation becomes!

NDTV reports guys on a motor cycle stuck something behind the car and after some time the car exploded.

Israeli diplomats wife injured.

Coward act they can't fight like men so have to do hijra attack :angry: stupid idiots hope we catch the punks

Before jumping to conclusion.....

Could it be related that Israelis secret mission to taught India against Iran in damage relations since India and Iran had a great mutual business and non-aligned policy. Sanctions alikes?

Israel is famous to make allies becoming enemy in turning by blaming them. I doubt Iran is involved in this attack...

Israeli diplomat's wife is in critical condition.

Very unfortunate man! I hope she survives. The perpetrators will be caught and should be severely punished.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

India has NOT yet called it a terror attack but confirmed that explosives were used.

India is also looking whether there is connection between this explosion and the one in Georgia.

I do not think this is the work of Iran,this isthe work of domestic groups supported by foreign elements.

A shotgun must be shoved up their @ss and fired. bloody mother fu***s. swine c*nt b@stards. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom