What's new

Israeli Air Force Gears up to Strike Iran.

more i think about it, the less likely US and israeli are going to attack iran.

their propaganda war isn't like the one in 2003. there's no wave and wave of fake news. there's no "sense of urgency". it's just normal background noise to distract the ignorant sheep from everyday problems caused by their government.

^^^ but if saction is a possibility they will still jump at the chance to weaken Iran.

^^^ but if saction is a possibility they will still jump at the chance to weaken Iran.

and who's gonna vote for sanctions?
China and Russia already said that they will only vote for sanctions that won't hurt Iran, meaning that they are going to vote for sanctions against IRGC etc...
The US is looking for the same type of sanctions that Saddam's Iraq was under in the 90's and it has been looking for it for 31 years unsuccessfully. Before the 2000's China and Russia had nothing in Iran.Today China is investing Billions and the Russians are getting billion dollar contracts to make nuclear facilities. If they didn't vote for sanctions back then, they won't vote for em now.

T-Rex, I take it from your response that you agree with me 100%. Now you're trying to invert the argument. But why should anybody believe that the U.S. and Israel are hell-bent for conquest? Israel has conquered yet withdrawn from territory many times. The U.S. didn't invade Iraq to steal its oil - nobody talks about that now, right? Since your argument reduces to absurdity, you've only succeeded in highlighting that some peoples have different motives and different values that others.

more i think about it, the less likely US and israeli are going to attack iran. their propaganda war isn't like the one in 2003. there's no wave and wave of fake news. there's no "sense of urgency". it's just normal background noise -
Now that is a most interesting observation! Yet in 2003 the U.S. tried the U.N. route first, so it had an incentive to conduct a propaganda war as support. Several commenters here have argued that Iran has sufficient support in the UNSC to block any effective moves against it. So today the incentive for the U.S. to conduct such a campaign is much less. As for Israel, I don't recall them warning Saddam in 1983 about their imminent attack on Osirak, either.

T-Rex, I take it from your response that you agree with me 100%. Now you're trying to invert the argument. But why should anybody believe that the U.S. and Israel are hell-bent for conquest? Israel has conquered yet withdrawn from territory many times. The U.S. didn't invade Iraq to steal its oil - nobody talks about that now, right? Since your argument reduces to absurdity, you've only succeeded in highlighting that some peoples have different motives and different values that others.

Yes they didn't steal any oil from iraq because stealing on this massive scale is called a Robbery.

One day US and Israelis will surely pay for what they did in Iraq , afghanistan and Palestine respectively.

Anyone involved in a small scale of violence in these "worm countries" are tagged as terrorist but Black water is a security organisation who kill and torture under US Flag , pathetic doubble standards.:hitwall:

Only your accusations are pathetic, BB. But you don't want to evaluate that yourself, do you?

Only your accusations are pathetic, BB. But you don't want to evaluate that yourself, do you?

I think Americans are pretty much pathetic .They keep crying for human rights and they dont think other are humans like wht the hell americans has done to Iraq .Killing thousands of people ........

Sumday u have to give account for all this crap u have done .......

:usflag::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

I think Americans are pretty much pathetic .They keep crying for human rights and they dont think other are humans like wht the hell americans has done to Iraq .Killing thousands of people ........Sumday u have to give account for all this crap u have done .......
We're going OT here, but -

I once calculated that Saddam killed 250,000 people in over twenty years of power. That doesn't include the million or so who died in his useless war with Iran. Whatever coalition troops did can't compare to that. And our troops, unlike those in some other countries, get court-martialed and jailed for transgressions. So why not visit Iraq and do a little accounting yourself? I understand much of the populace now refers to American troops as "guests".

I once calculated that Saddam killed 250,000 people in over twenty years of power. That doesn't include the million or so who died in his useless war with Iran. Whatever coalition troops did can't compare to that. And our troops, unlike those in some other countries, get court-martialed and jailed for transgressions. So why not visit Iraq and do a little accounting yourself? I understand much of the populace now refers to American troops as "guests".

Care to share what accounting methods you used?

Although i don't expect an honest review(after all you are pro American,and Pro Israel)but i would like that you also do a counting of how many people have been killed and how many injured since the invasion of Iraq.

Although i don't expect an honest review(after all you are pro American,and Pro Israel)but i would like that you also do a counting of how many people have been killed and how many injured since the invasion of Iraq.

Be sure to include everyone the insurgents killed or wounded in the U.S. tally. I'm sure that's what he is looking for. After all it's all the U.S. fault. :azn:

Good question. I can't remember! Human Rights Watch, however, came up with about the same number, even though it opposed the invasion on humanitarian grounds: link

Addendum: The USG came up with 300,000. link

I suppose you can do an accounting of the morgues and hospitals for that. Isn't it more relevant to ask how many non-combatants have been killed as a result of actions of coalition forces?

Good question. I can't remember! Human Rights Watch, however, came up with about the same number, even though it opposed the invasion on humanitarian grounds: link

Addendum: The USG came up with 300,000. link

I suppose you can do an accounting of the morgues and hospitals for that. Isn't it more relevant to ask how many non-combatants have been killed as a result of actions of coalition forces?

1.ok

2.Actually you are right.So how many non combatants were killed.I am sure for every insurgent killed 20 were civilians were killed as evident from previous US record.

3.Now i am going to ask you a tougher question(Actually it will be tough for you only because you blind follower of Zionism.And Please Please Please only answer my question don't give me your typical topic derailing arguments).How many Non Combatants Palestinians and Non Combatants Israeli's have been killed since 1947 or should i ask 1967.Honest Answer Please.

So how many non combatants were killed.I am sure for every insurgent killed 20 were civilians were killed
I very much doubt that. Several organizations are working on this one, it is still considered something of a hot potato. The Iraq Body Count project came up with a figure of 9,270 for the years 2003-2005. (After 2004 civilian casualties due to U.S.-led forces rapidly declined.) IMO their methodology probably undercounted bodies and overestimated the proportion of civilian dead.

How many Non Combatants Palestinians and Non Combatants Israeli's have been killed since 1947 or should i ask 1967.
In 2007 American historian Bruce Thornton came up with a combined figure of 8,000 civilian dead since 1947. link

That's all for today, folks!

SO you are justifying the killings done by US troops by comparing them with Sadam's?

SO you are justifying the killings done by US troops by comparing them with Sadam's?

exactly! what an argument lol

who gives a fudge how many saddam killed! And according to you it was in 2 decades! You guys killed 4 times more in less than a decade. How many Cambodians and Vietnamese did you guys massacred?

Back
Top Bottom