Israel selling military wares to Mideast countries, Britain says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Israel selling military wares to Mideast countries, Britain says - Diplomacy & Defense - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Israel has exported security equipment over the past five years to Pakistan and four Arab countries, according to a British government report. The report, which deals with British government permits for arms and security equipment exports, says that in addition to Pakistan, Israel has exported such equipment to Egypt, Algeria, the United Arab Emirates and Morocco

:cheesy::cheesy::lol:

Israel selling military wares to Mideast countries, Britain says - Diplomacy & Defense - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Israel has exported security equipment over the past five years to Pakistan and four Arab countries, according to a British government report. The report, which deals with British government permits for arms and security equipment exports, says that in addition to Pakistan, Israel has exported such equipment to Egypt, Algeria, the United Arab Emirates and Morocco

:cheesy::cheesy::lol:

Yes, actually, these nations don't boycott Israel.

I don't know what makes old news, real news :angel:

Yes, actually, these nations don't boycott Israel.

I don't know what makes old news, real news :angel:

I understand Algeria, UAE, and Morocco, but Egypt and Pakistan was expected but still surprising. I wonder if they could get more specific on what types of security and arms 'equipment' as they'd like to call it. My position is to not give money to the occupation in any circumstance even if their wasn't a conflict as it is in your interest either way. Seriously, what does Egypt need so bad from Israel to maintain their security? Tell me bro.

I understand Algeria, UAE, and Morocco, but Egypt and Pakistan was expected but still surprising. I wonder if they could get more specific on what types of security and arms 'equipment' as they'd like to call it. My position is to not give money to the occupation in any circumstance even if their wasn't a conflict as it is in your interest either way. Seriously, what does Egypt need so bad from Israel to maintain their security? Tell me bro.

No, Ever since Camp David was singed between Israel and Egypt, relations have been developing in terms of trades and security cooperation. However, things have dramatically changed after the Zoroastrian revolution in Iran, that both countries had to cooperate on militarily level. Beside, the Mullahs are using Sudan as a safe heaven to cover their terrorists activities to destabilize Sina and smuggle weapons to Hamas.

Pakistan is on the same page, the Zoroastrian republic is using the some Shia Pakistanis to terrorize the nation of Pakistan.

In short, the Israelis are willing to do whatever it takes to counter the mullahs.

LOL, you guys are a joke, blame everything on Iran. Sinai is much more stable than it has ever been and the economy has boosted ever since the smuggling business started as well. Egypt left the Sinai and its people to live a harsh life with no help, what do you expect with a country that ignores that portion to the population. Look where the Sinai is now, life is moving there. And as if smuggling to Hamas is a bad thing, what are you an Israeli or American intelligence chief or something? You really align your interests with their interests? No wonder KSA will always lose the war against Iran. Because close minded people like you do not take advantage of your heritage and culture. Why don't you be yourself just like every other well developed nation? You're very western mainstream.

In short, maybe Allah(SWT) really is letting Iran rise to put some sense into our dear 'gulf' arabs. I actually do hope so, it's about time for the Arabs holding back the Arab world to wake up and change.

And shutup with your 'Mullah' slur garbage. I'm sick of hearing it.

LOL, you guys are a joke, blame everything on Iran. Sinai is much more stable than it has ever been and the economy has boosted ever since the smuggling business started as well. Egypt left the Sinai and its people to live a harsh life with no help, what do you expect with a country that ignores that portion to the population. Look where the Sinai is now, life is moving there. And as if smuggling to Hamas is a bad thing, what are you an Israeli or American intelligence chief or something? You really align your interests with their interests? No wonder KSA will always lose the war against Iran. Because close minded people like you do not take advantage of your heritage and culture. Why don't you be yourself just like every other well developed nation? You're very western mainstream.

In short, maybe Allah(SWT) really is letting Iran rise to put some sense into our dear 'gulf' arabs. I actually do hope so, it's about time for the Arabs holding back the Arab world to wake up and change.

You should put your emotions aside a look at it in a realistical way.

You should put your emotions aside a look at it in a realistical way.

Eh, when you have hopeless feelings its hard to suggest leaving emotions aside. I don't feel hopeless for me, for my people. If you want to look at it in a realistic way, we can do that. Everything I said about the Sinai is true, I've been there more than both of you.

And the Iranian 'threat' as you'd like to call it, sure exists but it's actually beneficial for Arabic countries, it keeps them in a race and maybe they can learn to advance their own interests instead of playing the role of the sitting duck.

I never made any comments from a Saudi point of view, don't accuse you me of taking side because I'm not.

My stand on Pally is different.

I'm not a CIA operative :lol:

While Hareetz is one of the more reputable Israeli sources, I wouldn't put much weight to these reports just yet. Until a big international and respectable news agency publishes these reports, this is nothing but talk. I would also like to point out that Hareetz said British government report, but fail to mention which one it was.
@WebMaster could you please shut this thread down until a more reliable source is found?

Last edited by a moderator:
While Hareetz is one of the more reputable Israeli sources, I wouldn't put much weight to these reports just yet. Until a big international and respectable news agency publishes these reports, this is nothing but talk. I would also like to point out that Hareetz said British government report, but fail to mention which one it was.
@WebMaster could you please shut this thread down until a more reliable source is found?

Haaretz is reliable, and go whine somewhere else, thread shouldn't be deleted. Sorry for causing you so much misery. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Very well said, my bro. But dont worry, we are very used to it. No matter what happens, they will always look towards Iran and wish it ill. In their view, Iran is evil, no matter what it does, because it is Iran.

When we had Shah in power, they say Iran was too close to USA and Israel, and that they betrayed Muslims.
When Iran had revolution, now they say Iran is meddling and making evil Shiite conspiracies. And as a paradox, team up with USrael and rooting for them to take care of Iran to ease their neurotic and pathological minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom