What's new

Israel reveals more than $7 billion in arms sales, but few names

So you want to be a fascist, racist and illegal state that is living on welfare? Basically being beggars for the highest bidder? And at the same time treating the Palestinians as animals and operating a huge concentration camp in Gaza that would make the Nazis proud?

A invisible concentration camp because that is what it is.

My brother @al-Hasani, you got me wrong on this one.

There is no denying the fact Israel is a technologically advanced country. Its this very reason that despite it being a small country, no Arab country can challenge it.

I m with you on the racism, oppression, illegality of the state etc but thats not topic of discussion.

Israel sells weapons and technology to US as well. They develop new technologies which even very mature arms manufacturers use. And that is a point which is very impressive indeed.

What I meant was that an ideological state must be self reliant, educate its people and break new grounds. Things that Pakistan, being an ideological state couldn't do.

Examples of Israel made technologies that I know that US uses are - Popeye and JHMCS.

My brother @al-Hasani, you got me wrong on this one.

There is no denying the fact Israel is a technologically advanced country. Its this very reason that despite it being a small country, no Arab country can challenge it.

I m with you on the racism, oppression, illegality of the state etc but thats not topic of discussion.

Israel sells weapons and technology to US as well. They develop new technologies which even very mature arms manufacturers use. And that is a point which is very impressive indeed.

What I meant was that an ideological state must be self reliant, educate its people and break new grounds. Things that Pakistan, being an ideological state couldn't do.

Examples of Israel made technologies that I know that US uses are - Popeye and JHMCS.

Size of country doesn't matter nor does that make them significant at all.

Their funding and weapons or mostly ripoffs of western weapons and western technology.

@al-Hasani no offence but you are starting to sound more and more like elis :lol:. And you don't want to sound like elis, trust me!

LOL, then I better leave the forum altogether.

The difference between me and @elis is that I have nothing against the Jewish people. In fact I kind of like them. I also have respect for Judaism and I recognize the many similarities between Arabs and Jews. After all we are fellow Semitic people that both believe in Abrahamic religions and we have been neighbors for millenniums.

He on the other hand hates Jews for being Jews and I never done that or will do that.

My problem is Zionism and have always been that. I am not against a Israeli state I am against the one we see today.

I hope I made that clear.

Unfortunately I am also of the belief that the Zionists and neo-conservatives have tremendous influence in all layers of Western society and the world in general and they have been behind many horrible things and lied to the public. May I refer to the Iraq war.

To the other dear brothers, I will reply a bit later since I am in the middle of making some food and soon I will watch the Ballon d'Or ceremony.;)

You need to challenge this as an American citizen, Muslim and Palestinian Arab. This is your right.
What are the 3.5 million Arab Americans doing? Sleeping? What about the Muslims?
Why are the Americans not asking themselves those questions? How long will they allow this to happen?
The Americans more than anyone else are keeping the illegal Zionist state alive. They would be nothing without Western support.

Whats the House of Saud doing? Funding anti-government insurgents to under-mind the governments of other states because they don't like them?

Sending troops to destroy an Arab Spring in a neighboring country because they will be "against" Saudis.

Don't point fingers at anyone. Look at yourself first.

Cant even fing overthrow your own government, because you're afraid you're not going to get your tax-free welfare check from the Saud House.

Spending $billions on shiny new toys so they can rot in storage warehouses somewhere in the Southeastern part of the country.

Dont act like House of Saud makes its own foreign policy. Theres a line that the US has drawn and you full well know that you cant cross it so instead you act all tough.

Whats the House of Saud doing? Funding anti-government insurgents to under-mind the governments of other states because they don't like them?

Sending troops to destroy an Arab Spring in a neighboring country because they will be "against" Saudis.

Don't point fingers at anyone. Look at yourself first.

Cant even fing overthrow your own government, because you're afraid you're not going to get your tax-free welfare check from the Saud House.

Spending $billions on shiny new toys so they can rot in storage warehouses somewhere in the Southeastern part of the country.

Dont act like House of Saud makes its own foreign policy. Theres a line that the US has drawn and you full well know that you cant cross it so instead you act all tough.

They are not funding anything. Al-Assad is a Child-Murderer and has been condemned as a war criminal by the UN.

Yes, to restore order and order has been restored in Bahrain. After the invitation of an ally state.

LOL. Did you not like the fact that I told that your entire country is run by a few Zionists and Neoconservatives and the remaining populace are just slaves of those?

In short did I hit a nerve?

Look at the Iraq war. How many of your compatriots were killed? 5.000? How many invalided? 5 times more or so. How many committed suicide afterwards? The numbers are in the thousands. How many trillions were lost? All on a war based on a lie started by that elite I have criticized.

You like that as a taxpayer and ordinary American citizen?

Just look past the evil Muslims, Arabs and your "democracy" for a second.

What is the sane reason for keeping Israel alive with billions of dollars each year in welfare when only 1.5 % of the American people are Jewish? Why not give those money to Germany since German Americans happen to be the biggest ethnic group in the US?

Lastly why are you talking about the House of Saud all of a sudden? Who says that I do not criticize them on certain issues? I do. I am not their spokesman nor do I claim that they are perfect or KSA. Far from it.

Last edited:
The difference between me and @elis is that I have nothing against the Jewish people. In fact I kind of like them. I also have respect for Judaism and I recognize the many similarities between Arabs and Jews. After all we are fellow Semitic people that both believe in Abrahamic religions and we have been neighbors for millenniums.
It proves you don't care for the sunnis palestinians bullied by your JEWS countrymen

In short did I hit a nerve?

Yes, you did.

You act like you know what Muslims in America are going through but you know nothing.

You know how hard it is to be a Muslim in America?

What we have to go through to just get some respect when the tables are turned against us, just because we are names Mohammad, Ahmad, Umar, etc? Shot in the street just because of brown skin?

Now we got these M0therFu<kers in Afghan, Iraq, Yemen doing this and that all of which is being shown on CNN, Fox, etc. Dont saw we got it easy. America isnt paved with Gold Streets you work and earn your place.

Back
Top Bottom