What's new

Mossad cooperates with Saudis, Bahrain

Rouhani the moderate president of Iran!!
he says something but he does something else!

BgCC3YrCUAAjKoy.jpg
Saudi Arabia is worse they do not allow women to drive or show their face in public. Saudi Arabia also supports Al Qaeda linked terrorists who commit suicide bombings in Syria .

PissTV the fake wannabe Arab Mullah propaganda "news" outlet and beacon of objectivity and truth when it comes to KSA, Sunni Muslims and Arabs in general?:lol:

Yes, and I am Santa Claus and the cousin of King David and Queen of Sheba.

L O L
LOL, some radical Indian Muslim that is based in Trinidad & Tobago and who does not even speak Arabic. Yes, very respected and well-known indeed. Among teenagers on Youtube that is.:lol: What was his name again?

PS: I like that dramatic background music. Very nice. Get's you in the conspiracy mode straight away. You just lack this.

"BLACKEAGLE, post: 5241556, member: 3346"]The ones who made this news, believed, posted or liked it are really mentally-challenged people.

well Al-Hasani posted it You and Arabian Legend liked it so i kind have to agree with what you said.:enjoy:
That's you actually, I'm not the one who believes in the conspiracy of KSA being in bed with Mossad.:enjoy:

So the two in the back are your Mossad or CIA handlers :omghaha: Calling an open secret conspiracy theory while wearing a foil Hat in that desert heat explains a lot.:astagh:

The problem is today Saudi Arabian indigenous technology is still stuck in the dark ages, while Iran can now manufacture/reverse engineer their own planes, tanks, missiles, and guns. The Iranians are blessed with more intellect and skill than the Saudis. that's why Saudis still depend on America and Israel to protect them.

Times have changed since a thousand years ago :mamba:

The problem is today Saudi Arabian indigenous technology is still stuck in the dark ages

That's not what your mother said, Persian:

Iraq to buy weapons from Iran | Page 4

Meanwhile, Iran:

Iraq to buy weapons from Iran | Page 4

:lol: :D :laugh: :rofl: :omghaha:

Rouhani the moderate president of Iran!!
he says something but he does something else!

BgCC3YrCUAAjKoy.jpg

1- rohani doesnt execute anyone, ppl who want to show that nothing has changed r executing ppl, i understand u r not familiar with how democracy works, iran is not a total democracy but at least in this "pseudo democracy" there are still remnant of ahmadinejad team who r against rouhani, so it takes a while to get rid of all of them;
2- rouhani is trying to get that out of the way, but 8 years of ahmadinejad means that they still have tight control over things. as a matter of fact there is a fight between rouhani team and harliners about this issue.
3- assad issue is out of rouhani's hand, its about iran's national interest
4- there has been no proof and its highly unlikely to ever be one.

next claim?

PissTV the fake wannabe Arab Mullah propaganda "news" outlet and beacon of objectivity and truth when it comes to KSA, Sunni Muslims and Arabs in general?:lol:

Yes, and I am Santa Claus and the cousin of King David and Queen of Sheba.

ok Presstv is shit, but what about this?

Report: Mossad working with Saudis on contingency plans for potential attack on Iran | JPost | Israel News

or

Prince Bandar bin Sultan, Saudi Arabia’s Gatsby Master Spy - The Daily Beast

or from many other sources that u could easily find by yourself.

i mean all sources imply that there is cooperation to some extent so why deny it?

ok Presstv is shit, but what about this?

Report: Mossad working with Saudis on contingency plans for potential attack on Iran | JPost | Israel News

or

Prince Bandar bin Sultan, Saudi Arabia’s Gatsby Master Spy - The Daily Beast

or from many other sources that u could easily find by yourself.

i mean all sources imply that there is cooperation to some extent so why deny it?

I don't read Israeli news at all. I don't deny that there are idiotic claims the other way around. But PissTV, as I want to call it, are notorious lunatics in the departments I described. I can't think of even one remotely Arab newspaper that is as obsessed about Iran as they are about KSA or the Sunni Arab countries. I don't know who runs that shitty channel/newspaper but I don't follow it. The only time I get to know about it is when Shia fanatics such as Mullah @Cheetah786 is reporting their pearls for all to see on this forum.

I am not sure if dumb people are just attracted to dumb news. But if the weekly reports they post that originate from PissTV are representative of their daily coverage then I have to say that I am sorry for you Iranians. Truly sorry.

BTW, does PissTV have a Persian version of their channel if so how popular is it? More importantly are they using less propaganda than the state TV channels? Probably I imagine.

I don't read Israeli news at all. I don't deny that there are idiotic claims the other way around. But PissTV, as I want to call it, are notorious lunatics in the departments I described. 1. I can't think of even one remotely Arab newspaper that is as obsessed about Iran as they are about KSA or the Sunni Arab countries. @Cheetah786 is reporting their pearls for all to see on this forum.

I am not sure if dumb people are just attracted to dumb news. But if the weekly reports they post that originate from PissTV are representative of their daily coverage then I have to say that I am sorry for you Iranians. Truly sorry.

2. BTW, does PissTV have a Persian version of their channel if so how popular is it? More importantly are they using less propaganda than the state TV channels? Probably I imagine.

1. well thats because u dont speak persian my friend, alarabiya persian is equivalent of presstv english. but their arabic and english sites much less so.

2. presstv english is the most popular one, iranians generally listen to bbc or voapnn, dw.de/persian but presstv target audience r mostly european and americans (its has the most traffic from usa) last time i checked it was very popular in africa and persian speaking countries and also azerbaijan. singaporeans also follow it for financial reasons.

1. well thats because u dont speak persian my friend, alarabiya persian is equivalent of presstv english. but their arabic and english sites much less so.

2. presstv english is the most popular one, iranians generally listen to bbc or voapnn, dw.de/persian but presstv target audience r mostly european and americans (its has the most traffic from usa) last time i checked it was very popular in africa and persian speaking countries and also azerbaijan. singaporeans also follow it for financial reasons.

Might be the case. I do understand quite a lot of written Persian though for obvious reasons and could probably learn the language quite quickly for obvious reasons as well.
But seriously. I have not heard about any Arab newspaper being this obsessed about Iran. Not even the Arab nationalist newspapers based in Egypt, London, Paris etc.

Al-Arabiya and Al-Jazeera are capable (both English and Arabic versions) of doing unbiased and factual reports while I rarely if never see that happening on PressTV. Even reports done by unbiased Iranian reporters/journalists working for Al-Jazeera.

There is not one day I imagine where KSA is not somehow mentioned. Or were some anti-Israeli news somehow involves KSA.
Strange. Very strange.

Just look at the two recent reports posted on this section emerging from that channel….

Might be the case. I do understand quite a lot of written Persian though for obvious reasons and could probably learn the language quite quickly for obvious reasons as well.
But seriously. 1. I have not heard about any Arab newspaper being this obsessed about Iran. Not even the Arab nationalist newspapers based in Egypt, London, Paris etc.

2. Al-Arabiya and Al-Jazeera are capable (both English and Arabic versions) of doing unbiased and factual reports while I rarely if never see that happening on PressTV.

There is not one day I imagine where KSA is not somehow mentioned. Or were some anti-Israeli news somehow involves KSA.
Strange. Very strange.

1. oh thats because they have persian websites for that, in all honesty. they even cover small things, very very small things unfortunately in a very biased manner, i have read many lies on al-arabiya persian website ;) actually presstv was a response to media that that had targeted (still does) the iranian audience. a counter-propaganda machine if you will.

2. you srsly need to read al-arabiya persian then ;)

Press tv is more reliable than Taliban tv :pakistan:

taliban has a tv? lol u learn new things everyday :D

This come not as a surprise but just as a confirmation, regional cooperation is present everywhere be it covert or overt....

Back
Top Bottom