What's new

British report reveals Israel’s arms exports to Pakistan

@Oscar sir- you are right, I do not have much of any idea of the hurdles Pakistan faces in getting such equipment other than finical really. Maybe you could share a little more on this topic?

If India was in the kind of economic peril Pakistan and Pakistan was flush with cash, I'm pretty sure the West would be doing plenty of business with Pakistan.

That is what happened in the late 80's.. and Pakistan still was not allowed to purchase whatever it liked. SO NO.. the dollar is not king for Pakistan.

As for the hurdles.. let me give you a simple example..
You may be aware of Rotax
Rotax Aircraft Engines - PRODUCT RANGE

They make good engines for UAV's.. Now this is not in the 90's.. during sanctions but in 2006..
Pakistan orders five engines for UAV's..
next order Pakistan places.. for the UAV's.. find out that the engines have been placed on the export control list to Pakistan.

so when UAV engines create such a mess.. you can imagine the condition with anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is what happened in the late 80's.. and Pakistan still was not allowed to purchase whatever it liked. SO NO.. the dollar is not king for Pakistan.

As for the hurdles.. let me give you a simple example..
You may be aware of Rotax
Rotax Aircraft Engines - PRODUCT RANGE

They make good engines for UAV's.. Now this is not in the 90's.. during sanctions but in 2006..
Pakistan orders five engines for UAV's..
next order Pakistan places.. for the UAV's.. find out that the engines have been placed on the export control list to Pakistan.

so when UAV engines create such a mess.. you can imagine the condition with anything else.
Well this is pretty baffling to me- why, just why? What are the West punishing Pakistan for? You are fully on board with their so-called WoT and don't seem to go against them all the much. The support of extremists doesn't seem to be the reason.

ISPR denies media reports of Pakistan purchasing defence equipment from Israel | Pakistan - geo.tv

ISPR denies media reports of Pakistan purchasing defence equipment from Israel

June 11, 2013 - Updated 1627 PKT

RAWALPINDI: A spokesman from the media wing of the military, ISPR has denied news reports appearing in the section of the media stating that Pakistan had purchased defence equipment from Israel.

According to the spokesman, the reports are misleading and not based on facts.

Israeli newspaper Haaretz quoting a report of the British government said that Israel despite not having any diplomatic ties with Pakistan had exported military equipment to the country.

The report released by Britain’s Department for Business, Innovation and Skills said that Israel had also exported military equipment to four Arab countries.

ISPR denies media reports of Pakistan purchasing defence equipment from Israel | Pakistan - geo.tv

RAWALPINDI: A spokesman from the media wing of the military, ISPR has denied news reports appearing in the section of the media stating that Pakistan had purchased defence equipment from Israel.

Israeli newspaper Haaretz quoting a report of the British government said that Israel despite not having any diplomatic ties with Pakistan had exported military equipment to the country.

The report released by Britain’s Department for Business, Innovation and Skills said that Israel had also exported military equipment to four Arab countries.

DUDE !!! i posted it long ago !!!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...denies-reports-purchasing-weapons-israel.html

Sorry, I did not see that since you made a separate thread instead of posting it in the thread already discussing the topic. Perhaps the Mods can merge the threads according to their policy?

no problem :) ....i just made it for a separate discussion :)

Well this is pretty baffling to me- why, just why? What are the West punishing Pakistan for? You are fully on board with their so-called WoT and don't seem to go against them all the much. The support of extremists doesn't seem to be the reason.

As they say in "I robot".. that detective.. is the right question.
Why is it, that Pakistan is considered a threat even as supposed allies.. It is the reason why this mess is..
because there is mutual distrust..and mutual conflict on opinions.

Yours truly has had the chance to have a close look at an IAI ring laser Gyro and Flight computer a long while back in the basement of the KFC in D.H.A Phase V.

Yours truly has had the chance to have a close look at an IAI ring laser Gyro and Flight computer a long while back in the basement of the KFC in D.H.A Phase V.

As Otto von Bismarck once said, "Never believe anything until it has been officially denied."

Yeah, I'm gonna stay out of this one. I'm still trying to figure out this entire report.

Back
Top Bottom