What's new

Israel’s brutal killing

Actually, you are right, most of them refuse other countries citizenship. Arabs gave Palestinians billions of dollars, lost some of their territories, fought eight wars for Palestinians, hosted millions of them, tolerated world enmity for Palestanians, and now Arabs don't like them according to poor Hindus.

Indians never shy away from defending the zionazis till the last breath but then go to Arab countries for jobs. :omghaha: :omghaha: They hate the culture and the faith of Arabs yet flock to the nation, it would be like me sitting here in the states saying "fcking anglos" or "fcking christians" while trying to make a living off of their money. :rolleyes: Hypocrisy and duplicity at its best, no honor in these people. :disagree:

As a matter of fact yes, as I always say America will not last forever to protect this Zionist entity.

You Arabs have many dozens of countries, one poorer then the other. The only ones that have even a modicum of wealth got it through falling a$$ backwards into oil. Yet tiny Israel is an oasis of advancement and civilization in the middle of the Bedouin mayhem. Now instead of trying to improve their own countries so they won't be poor and backwards forever, you can only swear at Israel. Shows their barbaric nature

These Arabs have many dozens of countries, one poorer then the other. The only ones that have even a modicum of wealth got it through falling *** backwards into oil. Yet tiny Israel is an oasis of advancement and civilization in the middle of the Bedouin mayhem. Now instead of trying to improve their own countries so they won't be poor and backwards forever, they can only swear at Israel. Shows their barbaric nature

A Zionist talking about barbaric nature and backwardness? This is interesting. Arabs are advancing despite all the odds, and I would like to take UAE as an example here. While you rootless creatures, have nature that's not known only to Arabs but rather to virtually most people from many ethnic, religious and regional backgrounds, that's why no group of people standed living with you. UK, wanted to get rid of you and proposed several options of countries to establish your state, and unfortunately, Palestine was the favorite option, and Arabs were doomed to deal with your disgusting beings. The West provided you with money, tech, and everything to keep you away, and that's why you are more advanced.

Indians never shy away from defending the zionazis till the last breath but then go to Arab countries for jobs. :omghaha: :omghaha: They hate the culture and the faith of Arabs yet flock to the nation, it would be like me sitting here in the states saying "fcking anglos" or "fcking christians" while trying to make a living off of their money. :rolleyes: Hypocrisy and duplicity at its best, no honor in these people. :disagree:

The good thing is that not all of them are like that. But the ones who defame Arabs and suck up to Israel have to have shame. Israel doesn't have tens of billions worth economic investments with India nor it host millions of Indian workers.

So you celebrate the British occupation of India every year or the independence of India??? If might is right you probably still worship the British for using their might on your land. :rolleyes:

Isn't it your Responsibility and Obligation according to Islam that you must be accommodating Muslim Brothers in time of their difficulty? Shortcut to Jannat.

The good thing is that not all of them are like that. But the ones who defame Arabs and suck up to Israel have to have shame. Israel doesn't have tens of billions worth economic investments with India nor it host millions of Indian workers.

Neither we Shove $100 Billion Petrodollars down every year Israeli Anal but Arabian!

You have to pay back in some way or the other, This is free money after all.

The west takes Defence Contracts + Construction Contarcts.

You pay the Chinaman after they dump you with Toxic Trash.

You have to pay some way or the other!

A Zionist talking about barbaric nature and backwardness? This is interesting. Arabs are advancing despite all the odds, and I would like to take UAE as an example here. While you rootless creatures, have nature that's not known only to Arabs but rather to virtually most people from many ethnic, religious and regional backgrounds, that's why no group of people standed living with you. UK, wanted to get rid of you and proposed several options of countries to establish your state, and unfortunately, Palestine was the favorite option, and Arabs were doomed to deal with your disgusting beings. The West provided you with money, tech, and everything to keep you away, and that's why you are more advanced.
Too much time in the desert seems to have fried your brains. I made exception for countries that tripped on their dishdashe and fell into oil (UAE being one of them). And as we are talking about who likes who. Jews are known as the smartest and most hard working people on the planet. That is why with only a population of 15 million we dominate. We have won countless Nobel prizes, head the biggest fortune 500 companies, and rule entertainment and the arts. While you ay-rabs don't have a pot to pi$$ in. :lol:

Also I am sure the UK really hates us, that's why the leader of the opposition (Ed Milliband) is a Jew! When's the last time you Arabs contributed to the world? Apart from the technological advancements you have made in suicide bombing.

Isn't it your Responsibility and Obligation according to Islam that you must be accommodating Muslim Brothers in time of their difficulty? Shortcut to Jannat.

The brotherhood can't accommodate all of their brethren in their Ferraris. That would be simply unreasonable. Ferrari's have only 2 car seats...

Deflection because you know your full of sht. As for your question Indian Muslims haven't asked for help and they can take care of themselves.

Deflection because you know your full of sht. As for your question Indian Muslims haven't asked for help and they can take care of themselves.

I'm surprised they let you out of the kindergarten this early. Were you a good boy or a naughty boy?

Neither we Shove $100 Billion Petrodollars down every year Israeli Anal but Arabian!

You have to pay back in some way or the other, This is free money after all.

The west takes Defence Contracts + Construction Contarcts.

You pay the Chinaman after they dump you with Toxic Trash.

You have to pay some way or the other!

Maybe it's time to take your yearly shower right now as the weight on your head is blocking your brain cells from thinking. Anyway, get yourself an Indian to talk to, I have no time for you.

Too much time in the desert seems to have fried your brains. I made exception for countries that tripped on their dishdashe and fell into oil (UAE being one of them). And as we are talking about who likes who. Jews are known as the smartest and most hard working people on the planet. That is why with only a population of 15 million we dominate. We have won countless Nobel prizes, head the biggest fortune 500 companies, and rule entertainment and the arts. While you ay-rabs don't have a pot to pi$$ in. :lol:

Also I am sure the UK really hates us, that's why the leader of the opposition (Ed Milliband) is a Jew! When's the last time you Arabs contributed to the world? Apart from the technological advancements you have made in suicide bombing.

Rootless people from totally different ethnic and national backgrounds all they share is a common religion, and here you are whine over their achievements. Maybe, you can read about Islamic golden era and educate yourself of Arab and Muslims achievements to humanity. I believe you know that I can show the world here more of your real achievements.

Rootless people from totally different ethnic and national backgrounds all they share is a common religion, and here you are whine over their achievements. Maybe, you can read about Islamic golden era and educate yourself of Arab and Muslims achievements to humanity. I believe you know that I can show the world here more of your real achievements.
Whatever we are, rootless or not, we are successful. Which is more then can be said for you desert dwellers. Also Islamic "golden" era was 1000 years ago! You still bragging about it today? Shows how little you have truly accomplished. Also majority of Islamic "golden" era scholars where Persians not Arabs

Whatever we are, rootless or not, we are successful. Which is more then can be said for you desert dwellers. Also Islamic "golden" era was 1000 years ago! You still bragging about it today? Shows how little you have truly accomplished. Also majority of Islamic "golden" era scholars where Persians not Arabs

Whatever, you can whine alone over others achievements all day long.

@KingMamba93 @BLACKEAGLE

What is this unhealthy obsession that you people have with Indian workers in gulf.

Total remittances from gulf amount to a total of $68.75 billion in an economy which has a GDP of $1.85 trillion.It is like a user of windows 8 thinking that if he does not buy a copy,bill gates would starve.

Add to this the fact that remittances from USA to India are $66 billion and the fact that a lot of people migrate to gulf as they consider it their spiritual homeland and people who are not living in GCC and not dependent on Arabs for their livelihood have every moral right to hate Arabs (hope it answers your query regarding honor of Indians,king mamba 93).

Last edited by a moderator:

It is a myth. There was never something like that.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Myths-of-Islam.htm#science

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=21117

Do you really think Indian Muslims are enjoying under Shirk Laws and Kuffar rule?

They want Peace and want to attain Jannat like any other Muslims.

That is only possible under Dar al Islam.

Modi - A Mass Murderer of Muslims is going to be the Prime Minister of Secular republic of India.

Back
Top Bottom