What's new

Israel is a terrorist state: Erdogan

Those are weapons for self defense, against Zionist aggression. Gaza is a densely populated city - its unavoidable to have weapons lying the those areas. Israel is allowed to have nukes, Gazans are not allowed to have useless unguided rockets... epic logic from Israelis apologists.

Nukes are a show piece.
Unguided rockets fall at random places - sometimes killing Pally kids!

Pity your mentality!

Slicing with what? Your beards? Jihadists get their wish on a daily basis in Israel, come get some.

And that has turned Israel into a safer place. and has earned it a lot of friends. There is a natural blowback to your govts policies, don't be surprised when it comes.

Those are weapons for self defense, against Zionist aggression. Gaza is a densely populated city - its unavoidable to have weapons lying the those areas. Israel is allowed to have nukes, Gazans are not allowed to have useless unguided rockets... epic logic from Israelis apologists.

Looking at Google map of Gaza there are plenty rural areas in which it would be more prudent to hide weapons then behind schools, hospitals etc...

https://maps.google.com/?ll=31.362872,34.34309&spn=0.11829,0.264187&t=h&z=13

What is going on in gaza is not a war, it is a plain massacre of people who are being held prisoner.
Gaza is not a nation or a state it is a prison.
How Gaza is "a prison" if border between Gaza and Egypt is open? :rolleyes:

what about bombing a tv center twice injuring journalists? Journalists were terrorist too??
No journalist was killed. But 4 Islamic Jihad terrorists who hided in that building were killed.

Nukes are a show piece.
Unguided rockets fall at random places - sometimes killing Pally kids!

Pity your mentality!

Those are cheap rockets made out of scrap pipes, which most of the times don't hit their target. Israelis reply with bombing through 1000 Pounds JDAMs and white phosphorus bombs. There is an unjustifiable, disproportionate use of force being used on Gaza which already has been starved for 6 years.

My mentality: I am not a blind apologist for Hamas nor for the Zionists and their naked aggression like yourself.

Gaza:
657657.1353071220.jpg

Pics from Gaza:

49478750.jpg

30325553.jpg

Those are cheap rockets made out of scrap pipes, which most of the times don't hit their target.
They fire Grad and Fajar-5 rockets.

Israelis reply with bombing through 1000 Pounds JDAMs and white phosphorus bombs. There is an unjustifiable, disproportionate use of force being used on Gaza which already has been starved for 6 years.

My mentality: I am not a blind apologist for Hamas nor for the Zionists and their naked aggression like yourself.
Israel did not use any phosphorus bombs. Israel uses only accurate weapons at terror sites.

What proportional answer do u suggest? Fire 1000 unguided rockets at Palestinian towns in return??

Those are cheap rockets made out of scrap pipes, which most of the times don't hit their target. Israelis reply with bombing through 1000 Pounds JDAMs and white phosphorus bombs. There is an unjustifiable, disproportionate use of force being used on Gaza which already has been starved for 6 years.

This counts as disproportionate too imo :

As of November 2012, over 1,540 rockets had been launched at Israel from Gaza since January 2012

List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is a saying in Hindi : "Sau sunar ki, ek lohar ki."
Meaning : "Hundred blows of a goldsmith is comparable to one blow of an iron-smith"

How Gaza is "a prison" if border between Gaza and Egypt is open? :rolleyes:

No journalist was killed. But 4 Islamic Jihad terrorists who hided in that building were killed.

no no ! Don't lie. I have heard Israeli spokesperson talking about this. Their target was local tv antenna ignoring the fact that there were journalists! 8 were injured , 1 journalist lost his leg!!

Looking at Google map of Gaza there are plenty rural areas in which it would be more prudent to hide weapons then behind schools, hospitals etc...

https://maps.google.com/?ll=31.362872,34.34309&spn=0.11829,0.264187&t=h&z=13

Looking at the Gazas map- Israel should lift its illegal and inhumane naval blockade of Gaza and there will be no need for confrontation but they won't they want to be the mad dog of the Middle East, without realizing mad dog's final destination.

Israel doesn't want peace

Expecting more apologies from you.

Looking at the Gazas map- Israel should lift its illegal and inhumane naval blockade of Gaza and there will be no need for confrontation but they won't they want to be the mad dog of the Middle East, without realizing mad dog's final destination.

Israel doesn't want peace

Expecting more apologies from you.

I wont go into detail and find all the peace proposals that Hamas and PLO before them have rejected. Some of them better then what they have now.

And you know damn well why the blockade is in place. If by your logic rockets are a legitimate defense, so is a legitimate defense to try to stop those rockets before launch.

Violence started after Israel carried out a state sanctioned assassination of a Hamas leader who was working for a permanent peace settlement with Israel, it escalated later on. Netanyahu wants to look bad *** to his extremist political allies for upcoming elections, what else will win him more support then spreading insecurity and terror and then coming as a savior of the jewish state.

Israeli peace activist: Hamas leader Jabari killed amid talks on long-term truce - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

I wont go into detail and find all the peace proposals that Hamas and PLO before them have rejected.

Is that an admission of guilt?

Gaza:
657657.1353071220.jpg

Pics from Gaza:

49478750.jpg

30325553.jpg

They fire Grad and Fajar-5 rockets.

Israel did not use any phosphorus bombs. Israel uses only accurate weapons at terror sites.

What proportional answer do u suggest? Fire 1000 unguided rockets at Palestinian towns in return??

I, do not speak for Hamas, nor am i a fan of them or other armed groups. I, wish to see Israel and Arabs live in peace..Your govt doesn't want peace nor do Hizbullah or Hamas.

As for Terrorism is concerned to me both sides are.

I am quite not sure if this is a case of real ignorance or ignorance by choice. Because Grad, Katshuya and Fajar rockets are definately not made of scrap pipes.

They dont reach their target because Iron Dome does its work well, otherwise you would see hundreds of kids being killed.

The real intent at work here is the fact "Hamas firing rockets at Israeli Civilians to slaughter hundreds enmasse" - completely irrevelant to the fact that these rockets do not reach their targets due to Iron Dome defense.

But as in any case, its better to eliminate the root of threat that depend on an intermediatry measure like Iron Dome. Whatever happens, Hamas bought it upon themselves and Pallys!

Violence started after Israel carried out a state sanctioned assassination of a Hamas leader who was working for a permanent peace settlement with Israel, it escalated later on. Netanyahu wants to look bad *** to his extremist political allies for upcoming elections, what else will win him more support then spreading insecurity and terror and then coming as a savior of the jewish state.

Israeli peace activist: Hamas leader Jabari killed amid talks on long-term truce - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Is that an admission of guilt?

These long term truce talks have always been used by PLO and Hamas as time gain tactics to arm up. Same has been the case in current conflict. You do not fire 1200+ rockets while negotiating for long term truce that is plain hypocrisy nothing else.

Yeah, trust Arabs to keep their word and not arm themselves to their ****** teeth. We'll consider doing that ASAP.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom