What's new

Israel eying Pak as ally.. Muslims only focusing on Palestine, not on kashmir

We Pakistanis don't need there protest..By Allah's grace We are powerful enough to do what is better for us. Its simple, we don't need their demonstration and this is why Pakistan have never asked them to do such demonstrations.

no we need any kind of support we can get .I am no longer ok with a one way relationship keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better the truth is they never bothered because they never cared about us.
No arab country ever supported pakistan in it's numerous wars with india or even gave any of protest or attention over bad things happening in pakistan or in kashmir while we are always going on about palestine and iraq and are always expected to back them when it comes to their interests.Pakistan is in a horrid state we are bankrupt,under water,people are starving ,PPP government is record looting pakistan and we are suffering daily bombings it's time we start paying attention to our own needs instead of others.

links of this news
Israel eying Pakistan as ally in Muslim world | Pakistan Daily
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...l-eying-pakistan-as-ally-in-muslim-world.html

Do u hve any neutral link..........secondly evn if they wnt to hve any diplomatic relationship wth pakistan............thn they wll mke sure tht there relationship with Pakistan wll not b at th cost of Indian interest............

Btw indian journalist were their and i hven't seen evn a single news channel or news paper reporting this news..........do u think they wll miss this masala news:azn:..........any thing which includes kashmir,pakistan and israel is like a masala news in india as well and all of us know tht indian channels r famous in making Rai ka Pahad............

Last edited:
Majority of Indian does not believe but it is your history and government's stance. Here are few points which led us to this belief:-

1) GoP never recognised Israel- Not a symbol of friend :no:
2) Pakistan was involved in Six day war against Israel.
3) Pakistan claims Israel helped India in Kargil- friend of foe is foe
4) Being Islamic republic, Pakistan believes in Quran's saying of "Yahood and Hanood" are enemies. Hence no friendship
5) Pakistan always sided Palestine cause and raised voice against Israel in International forums.
6) Pakistanis believe that Israel with help of RAW tried to attack Kahuta Plant.

And plenty more....

In general, Pakistan has no intention nor is it willing to become allies with Israel. It should be obvious as, in the end, we are a Muslim country. We might not be an exactly pious Ummah (I'm not talking about pro-US acts, I mean most of us don't have proper education of Islam and the Qur'an...), but in the end, Israel is oppressing Muslims and we, too, are Muslims.

So there you go :bounce:

For Some Pakistanis it looks like Palestine is far more important then Kashmir itself (Looks like these people are more Arabs then Arabs!)Why not get more diplomatic support for Kashmiris or do you want to suck Arab's *** all the time?It is because of our violent and bigoted mindset that Kashmiris will never get proper support from the world.Now world thinks Kashmiris freedom struggle is totally because of our so called jihad in Kashmir otherwise Kashmiri Freedom Movement would have gained a lot world wide if it was peaceful but in any case Israel is not desperate for Pakistan help either - Make no mistake - Pakistan aint worth much.We're pretty much on the verge of defaulting.India is far more viable partner for Israel IMHO.So my Pakistani brother don't stroke your ego because Israel offered a hand of friendship (despite the fact that you leave no chance to stab them).This hand will not last forever and you can have friendship with your Arbi friends who continue to fund TTP and of course are slowly listening to India and getting closer to them.Pakistan is no longer important to them as we are fighting their backed jihadis.

Guys, Dailytimes is a pretty reliable paper. They dont print bogus & outdated stories.
Yeah I know N Sethi & his wifey. they was at my sister's wedding.
My sis actually worked at TFT/DT for a very long taime.
I do think NS is too lefty ........... Mrs Sethi is normal though.
The last time I saw her at her office, we chatted quiet a bit. any ways........

I am astonished that some actually believe Israel wants a genuine friendship with Pakistan. No way in Hell. Out of experience you can't trust Zionists.
If anything, Israel is playing a mind game with you.

So are we now the keepers and thekedars of Palestine to or should we look at our own interests?

^^^^^^^^^ are mat lado bhai abhi murgi ne anda diya nahi hai omelette khane log pehle fork knife lekar aa gaye hain...

still nothing is there from the israeli media...
:P
I love 'Ek chalis ki last local'

If someone wants to be our friend then we shouldn't be rude..... Allies will cooperate with us.

In general, Pakistan has no intention nor is it willing to become allies with Israel. It should be obvious as, in the end, we are a Muslim country. We might not be an exactly pious Ummah (I'm not talking about pro-US acts, I mean most of us don't have proper education of Islam and the Qur'an...), but in the end, Israel is oppressing Muslims and we, too, are Muslims.

So there you go :bounce:

Did you read and understood my post in which reference it has been replied? I was replying Fox's comment- "Majority of Indian believes Israel and Pakistan are enemies this is not true we aren't enemies there is no conflict between Israel and Pakistan. "

Hence we are talking the same thing and you should not expect any reply on this from my side. :wave:

Just talk about the possibility of talk, seems to have shaken the Indian's "confidence" - this loss of confidence is unwarranted and unseemly.

Sorry Muse, we are not losing "confidence" but the only amusing part is how Pakistan and Pakistani's are on shaky grounds respect to Israel while they always blame CIA/MOSSAD/RAW for everything happening inside Pakistan and suddenly they started loving Israel once they are offered friendship..

pakistan need technocrats in power-- not politicians , not bearocrats.

what is the aim of pakistan?-- to be able to feed its people, educate them, decrease poverty, influx of investement, influx of technology ,least bombings, better planning====

only once we are strong enough to care of our own country men , then automatically we will have a stronger say in the world- even without our nuclear weapons.

our reloigious leaders are shortsighted and emotional-- we need far sighted technocrats like jinnah , who can actually do something constructive and practical for the nation.

Yes, Iran was ally of Israel in Iran-Iraq war and now they want Pakistan as ally in possible Israel-Iran war???????????? Lets think here but not emotionally. Its too pre planned.

Back
Top Bottom