What's new

Islamabad’s next top model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islamabad-Fashion-Week-2011-AllPakistaniNews.Com-22.jpg

I like that guy's sherwani. The guy on the right.

I don't wanna watch Megan fox anymore
, put her on for the next transformer sequel:smitten:

she is too hot to be 16

and stop bringing religion into everything, she is not like veena malik (not yet :lol:)

This is ETHICAL:

heidi_taillefer_visionary_painting_monalisa1.jpg

Everything else is unethical!

you cann,t even imagin how much protection it has got for a woman.
this is my culture and religion and our women love to wear it because it protects them from all hungry eyes. a symbol of nobelity and honour and respect.
how could you measure it,,,, a liberal baby.............

you cann,t even imagin how much protection it has got for a woman.
this is my culture and religion and our women love to wear it because it protect them from all hungry eyes. a symbol of nobelity and honour and respect.
how could you measure it a liberal baby.............

If there are hungry eyes.. use this technique instead.. it works

poke_eye_three_stooges.jpg

Who told you that a woman who wears a bikini can't be hard working?

And how do you suppose that a woman who wears a burqa is bound to be hard-working?

Seriously! Grow up! :lol:
Dear , if you want your family in Bikini it is your own problem , But it is not our culture , we dont promote it to our women , we are responsible for our women . Our woman are modern ,office going , working in society from hospitals to banks , offices to armed forces , police etc and almost every walk of life , yet they know how to carry themselves in our cultural way . They are dreesed up in our norms of society , Is it a problem for you ? Should our women ask you for what to wear ? Keep your stupid ideas with you and dont put your nose in this matter and practice nudity in your own country .You are free to do so. :pakistan::pakistan:

If there are hungry eyes.. use this technique instead.. it works

poke_eye_three_stooges.jpg

so show your sisters and mothers to every one and then say loudly ,,,,,,,, no one dare to see them.......... then :taz::taz::taz::taz::taz:

it is better to protect yourself rather than attacking on hungry eyes that are present in every community.

I don't wanna watch Megan fox anymore, put her on for the next transformer sequel:smitten:

she is too hot to be 16

and stop bringing religion into everything, she is not like veena malik (not yet :lol:)

I don't think thats Anam Ahmed lol. But she is pretty!

And I agree whole heartily with the bolded part :cheers:

so show your sisters and mothers to every one and then say loudly ,,,,,,,, no one dare to see them.......... then :taz::taz::taz::taz::taz:

it is better to protect yourself rather than attacking on hungry eyes that are present in every community.

They are living just fine.. they dont need to cover top to bottom in a black cloth or anything and they are not followed by hungry eyes.. We are living in a civilized society ,, a rarity and a privilege if u say...
so show your sisters and mothers to every one and then say loudly ,,,,,,,, no one dare to see them.

Sorry to know that u have show pieces in there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom