Islamabad’s next top model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, please. Give a pictorial definition of "unethical."

This is ETHICAL:

heidi_taillefer_visionary_painting_monalisa1.jpg

Everything else is unethical!

There are Pakistanis who don't have mothers??:woot:

by esp us, i highlighted 'those men, guys, boys our pakistani society guys' who with their mothers and sisters cant deliberate these women..., you need some arse beating for your stupid understanding of eng lang...

Last edited:
lets take an example of your decent ones,e 10 men are on the beach and your bikini sister comes along...

pretty decent man!!!

the short comings are also obvious

It's up to my sister how she conducts herself. I do not impose myself or my whims on her.

Grow up and move beyond such petty things.

Life is beautiful...and short!

i dont want pakistani woman wearing revealing cloths to 'reveal' their beauty or displaying their body, and yes it hurts our sentiments, esp us who have mothers and sisters, we dont want to imagine any body's sister n wife in our society to be in such unethic cloths..

pakistanis are hungry for food and water and we dont want those pakistanis to see these unthical women to display such lavishness and luxury, we should be modest in our nature..

Dude why call yourself Aston Martin and then be so conservative on the other side ? You have your opinion and other people have their own, no need become the sole judge on ethical clothing. The world is moving, so move with it or you will be left behind.

thats more like it :disagree::disagree:

stupid me..

Only because you're messing up this thread. I hate how people claim to be such pious Muslims and say they don't look at girls modeling pictures of girls in general, yet here they are constantly posting in these kinds of threads.

Modern intelligent successful women

poor oppressed illiterate women:
hijab+our+right.jpg

I see nothing wrong in either. They are living their lives the way they want.

Why should I bother as long as they keep doing whatever they want to without shoving their views down the throats of someone else who disagrees?

I don't care if someone wears a burka as long as she doesn't force another woman to do so.

I don't care if someone wears a bikini as long as she doesn't force another woman to do so.

It's up to my sister how she conducts herself. I do not impose myself or my whims on her.

Grow up and move beyond such petty things.

Life is beautiful...and short!

i am hating here to reply to a disgusting bharti but let me try

what im trying to say is, she is your sister , and naturally i have a sister, my sister wears some cloths would not be pleasant to me because the you give bad looks, and if i give bad looks to your sister then you not happy... but it would be unpleasant to both mine and your sister to dress horribly and have staring looks, so they both would be careful next time

so its better to avoid anything which disturb or harm the feelings of people as khanz said...

what i really mean is, she can use her brain to make money and do some hard work,

and not just look like a slut or body display and make a good money just being a feminine..

what im trying to say is, she is a sister of some body, and naturally i have a sister, my sister wears some cloths would not be pleasant to me because the other guy gives bad looks, and if i give bad looks to his sister then he is not happy...

so its better to avoid anything which disturb or harm the feelings of people as khanz said...

Dude that was uncalled for! No reason to insult him, he was just conveying his opinion.

Dude why call yourself Aston Martin and then be so conservative on the other side ? You have your opinion and other people have their own, no need become the sole judge on ethical clothing. The world is moving, so move with it or you will be left behind.

dude seriously, hell, i didnt get your point, whether im very stupid to really get the genius intellectual type message or you are..

what im trying to say is, she is your sister , and naturally i have a sister, my sister wears some cloths would not be pleasant to me because the you give bad looks, and if i give bad looks to your sister then you not happy...

First of all, mind your language, its also written in the Quran that calling others bad words is a sign of your own weakness, those who curse are compared to donkeys in the holy book.

Secondly a man who has a bad eye will cast a bad eye on any woman regardless of what she is wearing. Men do not have the right to say what women should wear, if someones sister wants to wear a bikini then its her choice. Rather than criticizing the woman why dont you chase the man who looks at her in a bad way ? Just change the way women dress but let the sex-hungry men remain the same, ya nice easy way out of the problem, seems like the laws are written by men only.

Well thanks to Aston-Martin and the mullah brigade this thread has been ruined and derailed. Seriously I love how these people claim to find models and modeling "disgusting" and "immoral" but will be the first people to comment on those kinds of threads.

First of all, mind your language, its also written in the Quran that calling others bad words is a sign of your own weakness, those who curse are compared to donkeys in the holy book.

hey bharti why are you involving quran here, did i quote the holy book, why are you being so stupid???

if i start discussing islam people will say me extremist barbaric and midevil....

so its better to stay away from it, im here to discuss social issues..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom