What's new

Islamabad’s next top model

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't funny.

Stop trying to question/make fun of our Islamic values.

You wouldn't behave like this in front of a Muslim's face, so why cowardly act like this behind your computer screen?

well said.
they have no right to speak ill about some thing about which they know know nothing.
their stupid comments show their low moral attitude.

Seriously some of you folk are mentally deranged, a Pakistani derailed this thread and many Indians came out in support of literalistic thinking in Pakistan and supporting women rights in the country. But your retarded mindset of blaming India about everything is so deeply planted in your brain that even when when no Indian has done anything, you will find something to blame him about, its truly saddening, I guess we can never be friends, even when there is a common enemy for both of us.

for your kind information your quietness is better than stupid comments about some thing about which u don,t know.
and here in this forum all are well educated and moderate but we can,t tolerate humiliation of some thing that is basic tenet of our religion and our lives.
simple when our women feel proud in wearing hijab then whats problem with you people.

Islamabad-Fashion-Week-2011-AllPakistaniNews.Com-42.jpg

Islamabad-Fashion-Week-2011-AllPakistaniNews.Com-52.jpg

Islamabad-Fashion-Week-2011-AllPakistaniNews.Com-141.jpg

Seriously some of you folk are mentally deranged, a Pakistani derailed this thread and many Indians came out in support of literalistic thinking in Pakistan and supporting women rights in the country. But your retarded mindset of blaming India about everything is so deeply planted in your brain that even when when no Indian has done anything, you will find something to blame him about, its truly saddening, I guess we can never be friends, even when there is a common enemy for both of us.

Bwahahahahahaha.

chal tasveerain dekh. baki bak bak baad main kar lain gay

shush peoples

more pics please :smitten:

Guys who are passing negative comments and the others who are proving them wrong can go and make a new thread and discuss this over there

whlie in the mean time, where are the pictures :smitten:

Dear , if you want your family in Bikini it is your own problem , But it is not our culture , we dont promote it to our women , we are responsible for our women . Our woman are modern ,office going , working in society from hospitals to banks , offices to armed forces , police etc and almost every walk of life , yet they know how to carry themselves in our cultural way . They are dreesed up in our norms of society , Is it a problem for you ? Should our women ask you for what to wear ? Keep your stupid ideas with you and dont put your nose in this matter and practice nudity in your own country .You are free to do so. :pakistan::pakistan:

All he was saying was let the women decide. Teach them your culture and let them decide what to follow. Just don't shove your ideology down their throats.

jana ji according to you asking information or gathering info regarding an event held is troll, then you are trolling by posting misinformation about Indians

I have 2 of my own sisters. They both choose not to wear hijab/burka, and it's their own decision. I'm happy and satisfied by their choices... these 2 of my sisters don't have people critisizing their decision or making fun of them.

But what about millions of my other sisters? The Muslim sisters who choose to wear hijab and have people make fun of their decision?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom