What's new

ISIS: "We will raise our flag in Tehran"

He is a good guy
What's the difference between him and Surenas?

I understand when you say those things and where you're coming from. This idiot is just a Turkish Al Hasani with a "farsi" obsession and you keep cheering him on.

@Abii There is no need to bash Atatwolf. He thoroughly likes Turkic people, and always defends turks in the forum. He may sometimes use harsh words, but he is not a racist dogmatic person like Surenas.
@S00R3NA STFU mate ;)

Because he is enjoying this .
Well, he has a right to. Turks don't have equal rights in Iran. I don't care when he says it. I care when that garbage atawolf talks about "farsis" like he knows wtf he's talking about.

Shut the F up...... Wahabo-Deobandi fundo! :mad:

Iran send Military personal and aid to Syria and now face a threat even closer. Hopefully ISIS takes Baghdad and teaches the crazy Rawafid mullahs to never ever under estimate the Sunnis. :angry:

I have even a better therapy for his children....... trust you me!

praying to Alla that the same people use these methods on your mother and sisters and other female family members and make you see all this .. and then they behead you all. as they have been doing with the backing of Saudi fatwas in Iraq, Syria and Pakistan

How will these ragtag idiots take over a country like Iran?

Iran should be patient and ensure just the border towns are secure, deploy troops if you have to. Don't make the same mistake Pak did by not securing Afghan border.

I'm only reporting. I'm not taking sides in Sunni Shia war. Azerbaijani are Shia and what does that matter? for Turks it doesn't matter. What is happening in mid east is result of Iran-Saudi religion wars.

Well, he has a right to. Turks don't have equal rights in Iran. I don't care when he says it. I care when that garbage atawolf talks about "farsis" like he knows wtf he's talking about.

What do you mean by equal right ?

What do I have that an Azeri doesn't ?

ISIS are a threat but with a determined opposition they break and run away from the battlefield. They have done precious little in Syria against Asad and his troops, nothing to Hezbollah and got their asses kicked by the unified front of the FSA and Al-Nusra.

Now faced with a combined Iraqi army, Iraqi Shia militia, the Iranians, the Kurds we will soon see them lying in the roadsides like many of their comrades around the world.

Oh they might also have a date with "strike package bravo" :lol:

Shut the F up...... Wahabo-Deobandi fundo! :mad:

I have even a better therapy for his children....... trust you me!
I hope the Iranians show some sense and dont jump into this fight of these goat fckers. they should stay back and let the Americans take charge. although the supporting countries of FSA and ISIS will love to see Iranian Ayatullahs getting involved to give them the pretext to attack Tehran..

so when are you going to Syria for Jihad brother?

Hey @Irfan Baloch

Sir if I am not wrong, you served in Pakistan Army? and/or alot of your close relatives have served/are serving in Pak Army..right?

So tell me...how this shit of Sunni-Shia spread in Pakistan.

I heard that Iranians/Arabs fund Shia/Sunni groups in Pakistan and use our land for their sectarian proxy war. How true is this? And if true, what the fcuk our intelligence/military establishment was doing? Can't they stop these people and cut off their funds?

I never understood how Pakistani establishment let this fire spread in Pakistan even though we have MILLIONS of Shias (most after Iran) living amongst us and serving in army, media, and everywhere in the state.

@Hyperion If you are knowledgeable about this issue, would like to hear your insights too..

It is interesting to see some of these comments were so out of touch from reality. post 242 (ifran) comments make sense. One underline truth is US came back to realization that monster it helped create against Asad now spread its wing against own interest. Even more horrific reality for house of Saud - security interest of US, Iran, Syria, Russia and even Turkey against ISIS have converged. I would not be surprised if there is already back channel coordination going on for joint effort to eliminate common security threat once for all. In such case arms instrument to wadge war using shia sunni divide will be eliminated.

Geographically ISIS is surrounded by all countries opposing their existence + US and Russia. air and land assault in such a geographically trapped space, ISIS would not have any chance of escape. Perhaps that was the plan all along.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom