What's new

ISI Trying to Get Involved with Maoists in NE: Assam CM

SItuation of Burma is improving of late.

Burma is moving well on the path to democracy.

Even now the Burmese junta is very friendly to us. However, we'll definitely like to see a democratic Burma.
Wat is athenticity of that news I've provided you about BSF torture? Nepali's are buying weapons from China too..? If I'm not wrong?
being Friendly relation with government is something different, you have same friendly relation with Awami league in BD but still we find Haterd among yours and BD's public.

The truth is,

The place where you live today.

which you call Bangladesh.

which Pakistanis used to call East Pakistan.

which the British used to call Bengal Presidency.

...actually was a part of Aryavart or Bharatvarsh as it later became known...

Map_of_Vedic_India.png

We never were a part of your mythical Bharat. Bengal was always independent long before the name india came to people's
mind. United bengal consisting of assam, tripure, W.bengal was ruled by muslim Nawabs and was always muslim majority. We
also treated the minority hindus & buddits very well. Bengal was infact the last independent country of the subcontinent and
was a thorn in the brittish's way of imperialism. WE lost our independence to the british in 1757 thanks to a traitor like
mirjaffar . SO don't bring mythical names like "Aryavart or Bharatvarsh". These names don't hold much water.

United bengal consisting of assam, tripure, W.bengal was ruled by muslim Nawabs and was always muslim majority. .

Assam and Tripura were never-ever part of your mythical united bengal not even in your fairy dreams..as for bengali nawabs and always muslim majority!!!I would like toknow how far back does your history starts ??

ohhh i see
now i go for sleep and will taking nightmares about it...:tongue:

Wat is athenticity of that news I've provided you about BSF torture? Nepali's are buying weapons from China too..? If I'm not wrong?
being Friendly relation with government is something different, you have same friendly relation with Awami league in BD but still we find Haterd among yours and BD's public.
Actually it is other way around , the present Nepali govt. is not so fond of India and trying to undo our years of relationship..it is very difficult to do so because Nepal is way too integrated with India and heavily dependent on India. Nepalese are almost like 2nd citizens of India and people move across the border as if they are moving from one state to another within a country. There is huge population of Nepalese living in India (mostly in North east and north bengal areas). There has been some cases of anti India activities being conducted by nepalese people but our govt usually sees it as some domestic affair rather than a foreign affair, but other wise realtionship between two countries is good and IMHO hardly a case to worry about..

Bharatis and their delusional conspiracy theories.. please keep this to BR forum.

There will be a global repercussion to every act of ISI.. ..globally ISI has been acknowledged as a system that operates based on ideology of an extremism+prejudice than the state sponsored organization….I personally believe that the days of systems like ISI have gone who continue to carry out rigid and decades old activities in neighboring countries despite the civilians systems from both the countries are trying hard to resolve all outstanding issues by talks and business…..Believe me, talks and business are more lethal weapons than bombing and killing of innocent people..at least for Pak armed foces(including ISI), u cant use force against us...you know it very well...and looking at your own vulnerability in places like Baloch, better you stay away from our internal matters!

:lol:

Bharatis and their very small world, where more or less bharat and parts of the west is the whole world. :lol:

The funny thing is that these guys call others deluded, full of conspiracy theories, paranoid and whatnot. Are they actually trying to project their own insecurities on others?

ISI also Involved with Maoists in Assam CM Birth :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom