What's new

ISI Trying to Get Involved with Maoists in NE: Assam CM

If its true, I'm proud of ISI, payback time!!!! :pakistan:
what payback are you talking about, it has been ISI from starting trying to De-stabalize India, and low-life like you are responsible for supporting such terrorism and abetting it rather than condemning it.. Shame on you!

Hey guys,

If your food has more masala/spice in it that is also ISI's fault, right?

Wow man. I am proud of ISI for having such far reaching impact on the Indian society.

:hitwall:

Hey guys,

Wow man. I am proud of ISI for having such far reaching impact on the Indian society.

Ya terrorist like Kasab came from sky ???

Hey guys,

Yaar, if they have constipation or diarrhea then it is also ISI fault. Can't you understand, ISI controls everything, evilLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ISI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys,

Yaar, if they have constipation or diarrhea then it is also ISI fault. Can't you understand, ISI controls everything, evilLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ISI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see these two quotes from people who claim the hand of RAW and India in anything wrong happening in Pakistan.

PC-Gogoi.jpg

Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi today said that the ISI is now trying to get involved with the Maoists who are attempting to gain base in the North East region. Talking to reporters after a meeting with Union Home Minister P Chidambaram at Raj Bhawan this morning, the Chief Minister said that the Maoist activities are increasing in the State with the ultras trying to set up base in some districts. ¡°In today¡¯s meeting, we had discussed various issues related to militancy and stressed the need to foil any kind of attempts made by insurgent groups be it the Maoists or the anti-talk faction of any other organization,¡± Gogoi said.
¡°The Maoists are getting support from other NE rebel groups, like the ULFA and the ISI too is getting involved,¡± he said. Gogoi also said that the State, during the course of today¡¯s meeting, requested the Union Minister for additional Central forces to prevent any kind of militant activities in the State. Altogether 86battalions of Central paramilitary forces are currently deployed in the state and another 13 battalions that have been taken out for the Uttar Pradesh polls will also return after completion of the election process. ¡°Althoughthe situation has improved, we are pressing the Home Minister for more forces to ensure that militants do not regain strength. We haveasked for total 125 battalions,¡± the Chief Minister said.
¡°Like the Naxal-affected areas, we have also asked for special funds so that the Maoists cannot penetrate further,¡± he pointed out. Onthe peace process with various militant groups, Gogoi said, ¡°Our doors for talks are still open for everyone including the Paresh Barua-led ULFA faction. We want peaceful resolution of all problems and we will back the Centre in this.¡± Gogoi went on to say that Myanmar continued to be a base for NE militants even after India¡¯s relations with the neighbouring nation have improved. ¡°In fact, even the Myanmarese Government has limited influence in the areas where NE rebels have set up base,¡± he added. The issue of rehabilitation of surrendered militants was also discussed with Chidambaram.

ISI Trying to Get Involved with Maoists in NE | Northeast Today

meray koo ISIPHOBIA hoo gaya hai.

Jahan dekhtaa houn ISI nazar Aataa hai.

Doctor Sahib koi Illaj batein ?

Beta, tumhe ISIPHOBIA nahi hua...

tumhe RAWPHOBIA ho gaya hai... uska ilaaz kisi doctor pe paas nahi hai.

Kisi ne kahaa hai na ke "Waham ka koi ilaaz nahi"

Dude, catch your mouse if you know what it is, scroll the wheel up and read from a link I posted, actually this is a old thing not a figment of our imagination. We do not have such sub-standard illusionist imagination as you guys tend to have... read another link @roshangjha posted about your textbooks.. lolllllll

It's obvious this is a poor attempt to blame Pakistan for an internal problem which won't go away for India.

Back
Top Bottom