What's new

ISI Trying to Get Involved with Maoists in NE: Assam CM

when Pakistani politicians says Its Raw behind this and that Indians Members ask for solid proof or hard evidence just cause the politicians says its not a proof agreed.But now cause Indians having a problem with there own citizens locals all of sudden a politicians words are good enough to blame ISI really.

When you Pakistan don't consider Ajmal Kasab as Pakistani even after acknowledgement by Pakistani government, I feel even an angel won't convince Pakistanis. :lol: :lol: :lol:

when Pakistani politicians says Its Raw behind this and that Indians Members ask for solid proof or hard evidence just cause the politicians says its not a proof agreed.But now cause Indians having a problem with there own citizens locals all of sudden a politicians words are good enough to blame ISI really.

Well, we do convey it now and then and world bodies tend to somehow believe it. The point is, this time we are not going to show you or tell you about any of these proofs since you won't do anything. We will act accordingly. Taking advantage of Nepal's lax laws on visiting, you think you can get away. Too bad, walking on this path is only going to bring unhappiness and trouble to your already troubled nation.

Even now there is time; stop this needless enmity and let's move ahead.

Well, we do convey it now and then and world bodies tend to somehow believe it. The point is, this time we are not going to show you or tell you about any of these proofs since you won't do anything. We will act accordingly. Taking advantage of Nepal's lax laws on visiting, you think you can get away. Too bad, walking on this path is only going to bring unhappiness and trouble to your already troubled nation.

No offense to anyone but there is a saying "Kutte ki dhum kabhi seedhi nahi hoti" they will keep doing it, and we should retaliate where it hurts them the most.

please give the chest thumping a rest, your country is infested with Mossad agents and you could not even do anything about that.

As for world body "believing" you, how did that turn out for you guys? did you catch anyone?

And once again, secret agents don't just walk over borders, that is the stupidest idea ever.
One random police check and your whole operation is done.
Please stop living in this James Bond world and come back to reality.

The Only way for ISI into that part of India is through Nepal and BD.

Nepal is already friendly to us.
We need to work more to bring BD by our side, and that too quickly.

BTW, my personal belief is, that Assam faces a bigger threat from illegal immigrants than it does from ULFA or other terrorists.
Are you sure about that bold part Cuz Nepalis don't give any better opinion regarded to BSF so as for India. By the few of your members were more interested in Burmese Generals instead of BD.

Are you sure about that bold part Cuz Nepalis don't give any better opinion regarded to BSF so as for India. By the few of your members were more interested in Burmese Generals instead of BD.

Yes. I'm.

I would rather believe my Nepali kaamwali bai and my Nepali chowkidaar than I would believe you.

BTW, Burma's importance is different. Burma can offer us a land route to East Asia and probably even China in a few years time. But it depends on the internal security situation in Burma.

And alien beings from neptune and pluto are plotting to take over assam and nagaland....

Jab kuch maloon na ho to zyada nahi bolna Chaiye... :rofl: :rofl:

1) BSF don't guard India-Nepal border but its SSB.

2) Nepalese can enter inside India anytime with their national ID card(no passport/Visa needed) and they enter through designated border posts instead of jumping though the fence.

So, do some reseach kid before commenting bullshit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, I grew up with numerous Nepalese. Only Communists in their country are anti-India so that they can create more space for China even advocating scraping of the free movement of Nepalese in India. otherwise they are culturally/lingual similar to us.

Yes. I'm.

I would rather believe my Nepali kaamwali bai and my Nepali chowkidaar than I would believe you.
Nepali's Living in indian origin ?:lol: Don't believe me I never asked to believe me :tongue: ..
security personnel of the Border Security Force. Reports have said that the Indian security personnel have been taking bribes of 5 to 20 rupees from those who go to the Indian bordering towns to buy one or two kgs of sugar or other commodities. Such bribes are taken by the Indian customs and border security force (BSF) personnel.
It is shocking that the BSF personnel have been entering the Nepali side and giving torture to the locals. What are our border security force personnel doing, it is unknown. Those Indian security personnel are found entering Nepal with arms without any restriction. They are even killing Nepalis but the Nepal government has no reaction at all.
BSF torturing Nepalis
How much athentic it is ?
BTW, Burma's importance is different. Burma can offer us a land route to East Asia and probably even China in a few years time. But it depends on the internal security situation in Burma.
Yea ! Situation of Burma isn't too much suitable for your plans Cuz militants are active from across borders too and india had shown their concerns to Burma if I'm not wrong about insurgency?

Nepali's Living in indian origin ?:lol: Don't believe me I never asked to believe me :tongue: ..

How much athentic it is ?

Yea ! Situation of Burma isn't too much suitable for your plans Cuz militants are active from across borders too and india had shown their concerns to Burma if I'm not wrong about insurgency?

Abe *****, BSF don't guard India-Nepal border its SSB(Sashastra Seema Bal) :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is there to laugh?

BTW, I meant Nepalis of Nepali origin who don't need a visa before they ring my doorbell.

SItuation of Burma is improving of late.

Burma is moving well on the path to democracy.

Even now the Burmese junta is very friendly to us. However, we'll definitely like to see a democratic Burma.

Back
Top Bottom