What's new

ISI success against CIA Secret War by Zaheerul Hassan

ISI has much more experience than RAW. RAW's job is just to see how many poor people are lined up at the streets of India.

No problem. The only trouble is there are millions of poor people in India & since RAW is too busy counting them, they can't be up to mischief in Baluchistan or other parts of Pakistan. Unless, you want to argue that they didn't find/finished counting poor Indians & decided to stroll over to Pakistan to see how the poor there line up.

no sir it was pak who sought help from US

It was intense Indian lobbying and scaremongering that the conflict could lead to a full fledged war and eventually a Nuclear War that forced the US to pressurize NS for withdrawal. NS was later ousted by Musharraf because of this treachery that he thought of his premiership over his country. And if Indian victory was indeed a military victory then why not expand it to all Kashmir? Think about it for a moment, why didn't your forces expand the war if they were so mighty? Although failure of Pakistan to achieve the diplomatic victory that was desired by this operation is indeed an Indian victory.

Militarily you mobilised 2,00,000 soldiers and your forward airforce bases. All 3 wings of your armed forces were active during this conflict while our Military wings never participated. Only the initial infiltraters fought and continued to haunt you until they were ordered down by the traitor NS! Had Kargil achieved the diplomatic target that was sought, Kashmir issue would have been solved once and for all, which in turn would have been beneficial for all of us.

^^^ had our GOI not prevent our forces from crorssing LOC ,this kashmir issued would have solved for benefit.

^^^ had our GOI not prevent our forces from crorssing LOC ,this kashmir issued would have solved for benefit.

Agreed either way. However we all know why your Govt did not allow your forces to cross the border as they too were afraid that the issue would be solved by Pakistan once and for all, especially since Pakistan was not engaged with internal disputes unlike 71 so they begged the international community to stop Pakistan's aggression.

why your Govt did not allow your forces to cross the border as they too were afraid that the issue would be solved by Pakistan once and for all, especially since Pakistan was not engaged with internal disputes unlike 71
You started a war,failed to reach objectives,ended up your pm pathetically admitting that you lost 5000 soldiers he was not aware of the war plans by his own army,and resulted in complete collapse of democratic structure.And now you say that had india crossed the border,you would have finished the issues once and for all!wtf!!
this is the height of pathetic loser talk.
they begged the international community to stop Pakistan's aggression.
In any modern wars warring nations would try level best to get diplomatic support for their cause. India effectively used diplomacy to pressurise and demonise pakistan and it worked.Only idiots without an iota of knowledge of diplomacy would call such things as "begging".

In the court of law the landlord or a criminal is not accused or made the primary suspect especially when the origin of that criminal is in serious doubt. And is it not the responsibility of the dog in the yard to prevent a thief from entering or the owner to secure the windows?

Pretty lame arguments from you, actually.

so in other words you are justifying that if we do not keep our borders secure, people from your country will come with ak 47 and grenades to kill 167 people in Mumbai creating a havoc and panic.

how can a poor guy like Kasab can buy ak 47, grenades, satellite phone, knows the exact target to hit, use satellite phone and grenades so professionally like a well trained commando carrying out coordinated attacks.
you please talk sense.

so in other words you are justifying that if we do not keep our borders secure, people from your country will come with ak 47 and grenades to kill 167 people in Mumbai creating a havoc and panic.

how can a poor guy like Kasab can buy ak 47, grenades, satellite phone, knows the exact target to hit, use satellite phone and grenades so professionally like a well trained commando carrying out coordinated attacks.
you please talk sense.

There is no evidence to suggest that this has been propagated by ISI

There is no evidence to suggest that this has been propagated by ISI

did I say he is propagated by ISI?
I said he is Pakistani and its been proved and his relation to LeT is also proved.
Now who funds LeT, who gives them target and who is responsible is Pakistan's duty to find and stop such activity in near future and ban such organisation(S). If you are not co-operating then your government is responsible if you are doing then you are not responsible simple. It came from your land how, we told you, why we told you who persuaded we told you now you take actions. If ISI is involved or not , that's you headache!

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

You started a war,failed to reach objectives,ended up your pm pathetically admitting that you lost 5000 soldiers he was not aware of the war plans by his own army,and resulted in complete collapse of democratic structure.And now you say that had india crossed the border,you would have finished the issues once and for all!wtf!!
this is the height of pathetic loser talk.

Kargil was a war? It was a conflict, a war is officially declared and all military forces are put in to action. And though we failed to achieve our target, which was to gain diplomatic international favour and attention to Kashmir cause, it was because of the traitor PM who bowed down to the US masters which in turn was emphasized by intense Indian diplomacy.

And by all credible accounts the loss on our side was b/w 440-550 and most of these casualties occurred during retreat. Total fighters in Kargil (including military & militia) were around 5k, it's a joke to even consider 5k casualties! But had India crossed the border, they would have started a war...a war that we would have finished.

In any modern wars warring nations would try level best to get diplomatic support for their cause. India effectively used diplomacy to pressurise and demonise pakistan and it worked.Only idiots without an iota of knowledge of diplomacy would call such things as "begging".

There was another way to solve the issue, especially since it had escalated to such a level. It's not me who is a fool but you as it is because of you that we still have a Kashmir dispute. Kargil was never meant for us to go to war but to force India to come to the table for dialogue. We are sick and tired of this Kashmir issue an want it solved through peaceful dialogue once and for all!

Problem is that you Govt.'s never had the guts, even in 2004/5 Musharraf had proposed permanent solutions to Kashmir issues but your Governments could not find enough guts to finalize it probably because Kashmir is an election slogan.

you please talk sense.

Even an extreme out-of-context interpretation of my post wouldn't provide such a conclusion, and in context to the post I was responding to, my post is self explanatory. Even without the post, my post is evidently suggesting that first I must secure my house before I start blaming neighbours.

Ajmal Kasab was not an ISI asset, even his nationality is seriously doubted in Pakistan especially since he referred to God as Bhagwan instead of Allah (like Muslims do) in his video clips. Isn't there a tiny possibility that the operation was infact a false flag operation? Look how India gained the world's sympathy while Pakistan was cornered.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

did I say he is propagated by ISI?
I said he is Pakistani and its been proved and his relation to LeT is also proved.
Now who funds LeT, who gives them target and who is responsible is Pakistan's duty to find and stop such activity in near future and ban such organisation(S). If you are not co-operating then your government is responsible if you are doing then you are not responsible simple. It came from your land how, we told you, why we told you who persuaded we told you now you take actions. If ISI is involved or not , that's you headache!

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

We don't trust you or your words and this is why we demanded custody of Ajmal Kassab to interrogate him for the truth, you refused. Your refusal can mean a lot of things but to us it means that you are afraid we might uncover something that you do not want uncovered.

Even an extreme out-of-context interpretation of my post wouldn't provide such a conclusion, and in context to the post I was responding to, my post is self explanatory. Even without the post, my post is evidently suggesting that first I must secure my house before I start blaming neighbours.

1) If I do not secure my border this does not mean that neighbour will take advantage of it.
2) There is a big difference between blaming and showing evidences.

Ajmal Kasab was not an ISI asset, even his nationality is seriously doubted in Pakistan especially since he referred to God as Bhagwan instead of Allah (like Muslims do) in his video clips. Isn't there a tiny possibility that the operation was infact a false flag operation? Look how India gained the world's sympathy while Pakistan was cornered.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

We don't trust you or your words and this is why we demanded custody of Ajmal Kassab to interrogate him for the truth, you refused. Your refusal can mean a lot of things but to us it means that you are afraid we might uncover something that you do not want uncovered.

1)Miya ji himself accepted that Kasab is a Pakistani. It is enough for us. Mahmud Ali Durrani the NSA accepted he is a Pakistani.His father accepted that he is his son. No more confirmations we need. FBI confirmed about the Nationality. I dont want to discuss abt his nationality. It's a proven.

2) I never said ISI is involved or JIM, JIT or JISB. Let's say ISI doesn't exist but Government of Pakistan exists. I am not linking it to 'ISI' I am linking it to Government of Pakistan. LeT was banned, why? They had links with Mumbai attacks and this organisation was running under GoP nose past 1 and half decade. You think GoP did not know about it?

3) Giving you Ajmal Kasab is suicidal. You never told us where Dawood is what is the guarantee that Ajmal will not escape. And after Osama hide out, NEVER. This is foolish.

4) You contradicted your statement that one should have his house secured than blaming others. OK we accept that we had bad security at borders but How can an uneducated man along with 10 others pass through your 10 star level 5 security??? Amazing!

Back
Top Bottom