What's new

ISI success against CIA Secret War by Zaheerul Hassan

they stopped when they were told to stop. Can I ask you Indians what is it that hurts you so much. Is it the success of our ISI against India?

Back to thread ISI have done a great job whenever they have been called to action. ask Indians. Their hatred for ISI speaks volumes for how good ISI.

I would say that ISI is good in carrying out military operations but worst in securing Pakistan's Interest and maintaining good ties and diplomacy.

I would say that ISI is good in carrying out military operations but worst in securing Pakistan's Interest and maintaining good ties and diplomacy.

The ISI does not carry out military operations. It's not in charge of relations & diplomacy.

The ISI does not carry out military operations. It's not in charge of relations & diplomacy.
what was that which happened in Mumbai 26/11 and keeps on happening in Kashmir, ?
Military operation, covert operation sounds better than terrorism you know.

yeah building nexus with turkey Iran and arab world was the plan of your ISI chief in charge Gen Hamid Gul.

and this is the soul organization responsible for taking Pakistan into turmoils. Though it is one of the best!
Kashmir tuned out to be very costly for Pakistan.

Bit off topic. But its cost India the chance to compete with the likes of China. Once again some credit must be given to the mighty ISI. India and Americas nexus

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

If no action is taken against this zaheeul guy by the authorities, then we can safely assume its either poppycock or mere ''agencies'' propaganda directed at the pakistani people.

LOL @ intelligentsia

I would say that's a bit silly. For those that are interested this is not too difficult to comprehend. Bravo to ISI's success against Americans.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

this is incredibly funny and tells how stupid pakistanis are.....now u are asking why i hate ISI, if i say I hate ISI cos they support terrorism in india, my post will be deleted saying that I have no evidence.....so this means u are guys actually asking me evidence to show me why I hate ISI, get the irony??? if not, u are probably another stupid pakistani....

Resorting to expletives and going off topic is all you can do. I love the fact that you find it difficult to swallow the success of our glorious ISI

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

That's an Indian opinion. Which Bilal has dealt with. I would like to add that ISI is well appreciated by those that matter to it the people and the country its supposed to be appreciated by

what was that which happened in Mumbai 26/11 and keeps on happening in Kashmir, ?
Military operation, covert operation sounds better than terrorism you know.

yeah building nexus with turkey Iran and arab world was the plan of your ISI chief in charge Gen Hamid Gul.

You Indians keep going off the topic. Mumbhai you have no credible evidence whatsoever. If you want to look at ISI successes in Kashmir go to Kashmir threads.

As a Pakistani I am proud of the ISI's actions in Afghanistan, they have outmaneuvered the Americans. They are adored in Pakistan. Something that western press tried to change and failed

out of all the people Discussing ISI here hardly anyone knows what ISI has done or is capable of doing , & yet you are discussing it like they live next Door & have a loud speaker where they announce every minute what they are about to do .

Please Leave ISI alone , you do not know even 1% of what ISI is, there is a reason why CIA/RAW/Mossad/Mi6 are unable to subdue ISI .

You Indians keep going off the topic. Mumbhai you have no credible evidence whatsoever. If you want to look at ISI successes in Kashmir go to Kashmir threads.

As a Pakistani I am proud of the ISI's actions in Afghanistan, they have outmaneuvered the Americans. They are adored in Pakistan. Something that western press tried to change and failed

NO credible evidence?? Is that why Lashkar e toiba was banned?? It is well known ISI sponsored organization now operating as Jamat ul dawa. How can a few 10 men leave Pakistani coast with bomb and guns so easily and any one can enter in your territory like a NATO chopper. This is NO ARGUMENT buddy!! IF ISI is not responsible what is it doing then? wearing bangles???

Americans are fighting 10thousand miles away from their territory and there is little assistance provided by anyone, only dependent on Pakistan and their own technology. Try that with Indians you will be shown who outnumbers whom. Of course ISI is a good in operation with guns and bombs but really bad in securing interest. ISI duty is not just to get adored in Pakistan but also to make good strategic relations with other country which no where to be seen apart from China.

NO credible evidence?? Is that why Lashkar e toiba was banned?? It is well known ISI sponsored organization now operating as Jamat ul dawa. How can a few 10 men leave Pakistani coast with bomb and guns so easily and any one can enter in your territory like a NATO chopper. This is NO ARGUMENT buddy!! IF ISI is not responsible what is it doing then? wearing bangles???

Americans are fighting 10thousand miles away from their territory and there is little assistance provided by anyone, only dependent on Pakistan and their own technology. Try that with Indians we will show who outnumbers whom. Of course ISI is a good in operation with guns and bombs but really bad in securing interest. ISI duty is not just to get adored in Pakistan but also to make good strategic relations with other country which no where to be seen apart from China.

Once again off topic. Try that with Indians?? you have stated Pakistan ISI was responsible in 2008 without evidence. But why dont you do something with your numbers?? Are you scared of ISI??

out of all the people Discussing ISI here hardly anyone knows what ISI has done or is capable of doing , & yet you are discussing it like they live next Door & have a loud speaker where they announce every minute what they are about to do .

Please Leave ISI alone , you do not know even 1% of what ISI is, there is a reason why CIA/RAW/Mossad/Mi6 are unable to subdue ISI .

RAW is not responsible for anything in Afghanistan so kindly do not include it.

I guess U are somewhat right about ure comments....but I guess I might be knowing more about ISI that even ISI don't even know about itself..........:D

Once again off topic. Try that with Indians?? you have stated Pakistan ISI was responsible in 2008 without evidence. But why dont you do something with your numbers?? Are you scared of ISI??

nothing is here off topic the thread is about ISI and its capability so we are discussing it. Yes, all are scared of ISI that's what every one has been saying. Our numbers are no where to be seen in Afghanistan so no inclusion of RAW in it.

I will believe ISI's success stories against CIA when USA will disintegrates into 100 pieces and Pakistan will replace it as a sole super power.....otherwise these kindz of articles are nothing but to fool ourselves and waste our precious time.......:smokin:

Bit off topic. But its cost India the chance to compete with the likes of China. Once again some credit must be given to the mighty ISI. India and Americas nexus

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

India believes in peaceful co-existence rather than competing with any one.

I would say that's a bit silly. For those that are interested this is not too difficult to comprehend. Bravo to ISI's success against Americans.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------
]

Americans are still in Afghanistan

Resorting to expletives and going off topic is all you can do. I love the fact that you find it difficult to swallow the success of our glorious ISI

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

yeah operations like 26/11 is definitely a success for you which defamed Pakistan around the world

That's an Indian opinion. Which Bilal has dealt with. I would like to add that ISI is well appreciated by those that matter to it the people and the country its supposed to be appreciated by

definitely it was not a very good answer.

Utter twaddle! Where is the evidence for all this? This is Mr Zaheerul Hassan's own fairy tale as he has not proved ANYTHING he has said in his article, nor has he quoted from any credible sources.

I can write any number of such crappy articles like the CIA, ISI and the MOSSAD being in secret parleys for destroying China's nukes!!! Now you'll ask me for evidence. I don't have any as this is just fiction. The same anology applies to this self styled journo, Mr Zaheerul Hassan.

People just lap up such crap and post it here for some brownie points. It's high time we stop just cutting and pasting nonsense and start using our brain cells to sift the wheat from the chaff.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom