What's new

ISAF (NATO) Killed 3 Pakistani Soldiers @ Pak-Afghan Check Post (Again)

right...
who told you that? Glenn Beck? or was it Joe the plumber this time?

please dont make such insulting remarks. Taliban see Pakistan Army and NATO forces as their arch enemies and have never spared any chance to harm both of them.

I urge anyone who doubt Pakistan Amry's commitment in war on terror to get off their chair and go and say that to the soldiers fighting the taliban. I am sure they will kick the person so hard that the new resting place of their backside will be between their sholder blades. remarks like these like blaming a holocaust victim for colluding with the Nazis.

my request to all "real" and "fake" "American flag bearing members is not to turn this thread into a flame war.

the only party laughing here is the Taliban & their sympathisers
save the sarcasm & point scoring for another time

I am just agreeing with you fellows, the USA, NATO, the west needs to pull out and allow the chips to fall.

Logic is if 3 Pakistan soldiers are killed, they feel bad about it. But when their trained terrorists kill hundreds, they sit back and enjoy the fun. There were 164 people killed in Mumbai attacks. And there is a clear involvement of ISI the Pakistani Secret Service agency. And after 2 years of the Mumbai attacks, not one person is punished in Pakistan. So the moral of the story is that these people and this nation understands only one language - force.

aaaahhhhh........now you show your true colours.....do us a favour and get rid of those US flags you have in your avatar, it is the Indian flag you need to be showing, trying to show an American background to yourself doesn't really help with this sort of comment........

Well, your evidence has not bought anything in relation to the ISI....nothing, didly squat.......only your media hype and Indian specualtion..........go fly a kite or knit something, you'll get more out of it then showing your pathetic frustration here.......

----------------

Right, back to discussing this topic with REAL Americans here then hey, lets get their viewpoints

But why would the FC folks fire on an ally's helicopter if it strayed 200 meters inside Pakistan? Even in case of air crafts, there is first a radio warning followed by firing. So why blame the NATO? They just returned fire..

Because they were warned after the attack of Nato helicopters inside Pak's territory last Friday.

Yeah!!

and what about america's ways??

we are the ones that prevented russia from nukeing america's tushi to stone age and destroyed its biggest enemy, and instead of thanking us what did america do??

put sanctions on us and leave us with millions of refugees on one side and stupid trigger happy neighbour on the other.

Do you know how much it costs to feed 2 million ppl for 15 years?

and now america is doing it again.. seeing itself failing in afghanistan it is trying to put the blame on us.

This is so true... One just has to remember the soybeans that they gave us for the money we paid to them for Fighter Jets...

I say we should show the Americans the middle finger over this... They cant do anything to Pakistan... despite all our weaknesses and despite some of the Busharaf's in Pakistan's military, I have seen what power Pakistan army has and how daring our soldiers can be in times of need...

A tussle with America will also put an end to this corrupt government... Zardari and his band of dacoit ministers as well as the rest of the civilian political parties should all be put in jail...

Because they were warned after the attack of Nato helicopters inside Pak's territory last Friday.

BBC has already stated that Nato now admits its helicopters had entered Pakistani Airspace. The PA reserves every right to use force against these choppers, as they shouldn't have been there in the first place........Warning shots were fired using small arms fire......PA needs to deploy AA weapons along its posts, for the well being and defence of PA soldiers.......

We internet users dont know exactly about the actual incident, but these types of killings have happend among the other soldiers as well, the US-British, The US-Afghan soldiers etc and now with PA soldiers. In my opinion it was a mistake that happend.

I don't see any reason as to why ISAF would want to deliberately kill Pakistani soldiers and thus opening another front for ISAF. I mean, there is no will or desire for ISAF to confront Pakistani army. Both sides are on the same side of the conflict except for Pakistan's covert blessing of the Haqqani faction in North Waziristan.

Indeed, many civilians and some NATO troops have been killed inside Afghanistan over the years because of the not-so-friendly-fire. And it is not too far-fetched to have incidents like this tragedy when the militants come close enough to the PA bunkers after/during doing whatever they were doing to NATO/ISAF.

My reading is that NATO is ready to wash its hands off Afghanistan asap after some face-saving 'victory' and thus cannot afford to annoy Pakistan too much. This incident is tragic and I think, next time, Pakistan Air Force should counter ANY aircraft entering Pakistan. But there is first a need to understand IF there is a real NATO desire to drag Pakistan into open conflict or not. If there is one, then why? If not, then better prepare for the day of post-America Afghanistan.

PS. The soldiers' families should be generously compensated. There should also be a public apology from ISAF.

I am agreeing with you all NATO should withdraw from Afghanstan, blame it on Pakistan for sideing with Taliban. Since it is then evident that the Taliban are calling the shots in Pakistan and Afghanstan, treat those countries as enemys that are supporting terrorist. I am sure most american agree with me.

Not much doubt that Pakistan is supporting terrorism now.

Pakistan holds government worker in NYC plot
Pakistan holds government worker in NYC plot - Yahoo! News

You are contradicting your own statement. If we are supporting terrorism then why the hell we are arresting NYC plot suspects?:blink:

right...
who told you that? Glenn Beck? or was it Joe the plumber this time?

please dont make such insulting remarks. Taliban see Pakistan Army and NATO forces as their arch enemies and have never spared any chance to harm both of them.

I urge anyone who doubt Pakistan Amry's commitment in war on terror to get off their chair and go and say that to the soldiers fighting the taliban. I am sure they will kick the person so hard that the new resting place of their backside will be between their sholder blades. remarks like these like blaming a holocaust victim for colluding with the Nazis.

my request to all "real" and "fake" "American flag bearing members is not to turn this thread into a flame war.

the only party laughing here is the Taliban & their sympathisers
save the sarcasm & point scoring for another time

Pakistan army has suffered more than anyone else in the war on terror inside Pakistan itself... To say things like what you are saying Captain is... as Irfan says really insulting...

Are you Americans looking for an excuse to attack Pakistan now?

This is so true... One just has to remember the soybeans that they gave us for the money we paid to them for Fighter Jets...

I say we should show the Americans the middle finger over this... They cant do anything to Pakistan... despite all our weaknesses and despite some of the Busharaf's in Pakistan's military, I have seen what power Pakistan army has and how daring our soldiers can be in times of need...

A tussle with America will also put an end to this corrupt government... Zardari and his band of dacoit ministers as well as the rest of the civilian political parties should all be put in jail...

As long as Pakistan is a Nuclear Power, they will not dare attack Pakistan.......the consequences are devastating and I believe all parties are aware of this.........no one knows the reaction of Pakistan's Military and no one wants to risk finding out either...hence this little game being played on the low level........Our focus should remain on India, letting the Taliban deal with the US.....

I was a staunch critic of the Taliban, but many a times in the past, I have been forced to see things the Afghan Taliban's way......they were so right about the US and this sort of confrontation just shows that..........

The mandate of the ISI needs to be changed and focused back on India, the ISI needs to respond in kind to India as they do with the TTP in launching attacks in Pakistan, hit them where it hurts......they'll quickly realise that their economical dominance is not just an advantage, but also their disadvantage...........we need to learn how to turn the tables.......

aaaahhhhh........now you show your true colours.....do us a favour and get rid of those US flags you have in your avatar, it is the Indian flag you need to be showing, trying to show an American background to yourself doesn't really help with this sort of comment........

Well, your evidence has not bought anything in relation to the ISI....nothing, didly squat.......only your media hype and Indian specualtion..........go fly a kite or knit something, you'll get more out of it then showing your pathetic frustration here.......

----------------

Right, back to discussing this topic with REAL Americans here then hey, lets get their viewpoints

Why, if a American supports India, he is not an American. But if Bangladeshi, sri lankan or chinese support Pakistan, then they are pro -pakistani ?

Then in that case when Obama said he won't arm Pakistan against India makes him Indian to your beliefs.

Why, if a American supports India, he is not an American. But if Bangladeshi, sri lankan or chinese support Pakistan, then they are pro -pakistani ?

Then in that case when Obama said he won't arm Pakistan against India makes him Indian to your beliefs.

hellllllllllllooo, read the posts concerned first...........its doesn;t take a detective to figure the above out...........the thread is about ISAF attack in Pakistan, this members, who apparantly shows himself as American, doesn;t feel for the ISI alleged involvement with Afghan Taliban who have killed US soldiers, not about the IEDs in Afghanistan concerning US soldiers, "his country men", not about civilian deaths of Americans and Nato, but about an attack in India............

Indians are sensitive to this Mumbai attack issue and his true colours show that he is not an American, as he is purporting to be but an Indian using US flags in order to stir some stick/tension between Americans and Pakistanis in this thread...........

So Sherlock, what do you say now

Let me get this right. The Pakistani soldiers admit firing their rifles at the helicopters of the most capable military in the world to "warn them that they've crossed into Pakistan".
Either they are idiots (world's worst training), or they were not warning but aggressively *defending* their space, or they were actively providing cover fire for Al Qaeda / Taliban.
I suspect the latter.

thus, confirming my point exactly...........trying to cause friction.........an old Indian manifesto

----------------

I already questioned and hinted about the authenticity of some of these members you just exposed them.

I can see how they are trying to start a flame war by bringing up off-topic issues.

for record
No one in Pakistan sat back and smiled on the loss of life in India or any other country due to the terrorist attacks.
Except the anti Pakistan elements who also celebrate the killing of Pakistani people.

My only take from this incident is that command and control needs to be established and communication methods improved to avoid such losses due to friendly fire. Instead of a "small arms fire" a radio message to abort the attack would have helped but not sure if that was practically possible. First to find the frequency of the attacking pilots and relay the message or first contact the own HQ and then get them to ask our GHQ to contact the NATO contact to halt the attack
By that time the Helis would have returned killing the soldiers already.
British used flares to indicate friendly units but that didn’t save them in Iraq and their convoy got attacked by A-10s

I already questioned and hinted about the authenticity of some of these members you just exposed them.

I can see how they are trying to start a flame war by bringing up off-topic issues.

for record
No one in Pakistan sat back and smiled on the loss of life in India or any other country due to the terrorist attacks.
Except the anti Pakistan elements who also celebrate the killing of Pakistani people.

My only take from this incident is that command and control needs to be established and communication methods improved to avoid such losses due to friendly fire. Instead of a "small arms fire" a radio message to abort the attack would have helped but not sure if that was practically possible. First to find the frequency of the attacking pilots and relay the message or first contact the own HQ and then get them to ask our GHQ to contact the NATO contact to halt the attack
By that time the Helis would have returned killing the soldiers already.
British used flares to indicate friendly units but that didn’t save them in Iraq and their convoy got attacked by A-10s

Brother.......this has always been in India's nature........like I said earlier, the mandate of the ISI needs to change, and answer India in the language it understands best........

Laato ke boot, baaton se nahi maantein

-------------

Since 2001, the PA has been pushing Bush and his cronies for a tactical plan on how to deal with this issue........The CIA then fabricated its report, which they have recently admitted to with regards to an agreement between Tribals in FATA and PA however the CIA duped Pakistan into believing ghat the agreement has been dishonoured and that the Tribals were giving santuary to AQ when they knew this was not the case.......nonetheless, when PA launched its attack and had them corners against Afghanistan's border, the US in its divine wisdon, decided to leave the border area, allowing terrorists flow into Afghanistan allowing them to regroup and re-arm.......some fingers also point to India being involved, but not for this thread.......now the Command and Control issue is 9 years too late......it should have been done when PA asked for a tactical agreement which the US ignored at the time........

I am refering to protocol. Typically in a situation like this even between non hostile neighbours (say India and Srilanka), the process is to first warn the intruding aircraft on Radio thru ATC/Regional Air command/Air Defence establishment. Followed by warning shots and then shots aimed at the craft

In this case it was an aircraft of an ally nation who is pumping billions into Pakistan and is probably doing more than any other country in helping Pakistan in flood relief..

First and foremost, the officer who ordered that out of procedure firing should be put ot a court martial for causing death due to incompetence..

As long as Pakistan is a Nuclear Power, they will not dare attack Pakistan.......the consequences are devastating and I believe all parties are aware of this.........no one knows the reaction of Pakistan's Military and no one wants to risk finding out either...hence this little game being played on the low level........Our focus should remain on India, letting the Taliban deal with the US.....
And you are proud of being an unpredictably dangerous nuclear power who can launch a nuke at any one any time? Good for you...

The mandate of the ISI needs to be changed and focused back on India, the ISI needs to respond in kind to India as they do with the TTP in launching attacks in Pakistan, hit them where it hurts......they'll quickly realise that their economical dominance is not just an advantage, but also their disadvantage...........we need to learn how to turn the tables.......

India?? Woops.. Off topic...?? Anyone?? I though this thread was about NATO chopper attacking Pakistan FC...

Back
Top Bottom