What's new

ISAF (NATO) Killed 3 Pakistani Soldiers @ Pak-Afghan Check Post (Again)

hellllllllllllooo, read the posts concerned first...........its doesn;t take a detective to figure the above out...........the thread is about ISAF attack in Pakistan, this members, who apparantly shows himself as American, doesn;t feel for the ISI alleged involvement with Afghan Taliban who have killed US soldiers, not about the IEDs in Afghanistan concerning US soldiers, "his country men", not about civilian deaths of Americans and Nato, but about an attack in India............

Indians are sensitive to this Mumbai attack issue and his true colours show that he is not an American, as he is purporting to be but an Indian using US flags in order to stir some stick/tension between Americans and Pakistanis in this thread...........

So Sherlock, what do you say now

thus, confirming my point exactly...........trying to cause friction.........an old Indian manifesto

So you do allege that ISI was involved with Taliban. Anyways, terrorism has taken many life of Americans and Indians, we are victims of terrorism created in Pakistan( now don't ask me to prove it, you seem to be a detective yourself). Those soldiers wouldn't have died if not for Taliban.

You know nothing about my back ground...so chill out Mr. Since last three generations my family is serving Army, cant explain you further.

Likewise Mr, I just got back from a two year tour of duty from Bajaur.
Your previous statement was immature, doesn't matter how many contributions your family might have made for the country, that was never the question. It was your statement that I was talking about.
It would be better if you tried not to stray from the point in question............

Last edited:
So you do allege that ISI was involved with Taliban. Anyways, terrorism has taken many life of Americans and Indians, we are victims of terrorism created in Pakistan( now don't ask me to prove it, you seem to be a detective yourself). Those soldiers wouldn't have died if not for Taliban.

You need to be very ashamed of yourself being called human....

RIP soldiers...
India is not a victims they are doing it in balochistan,.....now dont ask me for proofs as you know it in your heart and if now google it and you will get lots of links about this....

Illusive and illuzioN.. are you identical twins or half brothers that got seperated during a local fare?

I think MODs and many of us people here will be interested to see if your IP addresses are the same? if so then we can help in getting you together.......

BANNED

why dont you pease read the post........WTF, low IQs seem to be a real problem...........I am pointing out that, THAT is the view of the forum meber, his view, of ISI assisting Taliban, remember the word "ALLEGED"..........forget it, just talk elsewhere......

Army is doing strong protest (whatever the hell that means)!

Can any one explain WTH is a strong protest?

I always thought an army's strong protest would be a missile up someones you_know_what!!

There are no SAMs or MANPADs in FATA, what the hell do you want them to shoot the helicopters down with ?

Illusive and illuzioN.. are you identical twins or half brothers that got seperated during a local fare?

I think MODs and many of us people here will be interested to see if your IP addresses are the same? if so then we can help in getting you together.......

BANNED

I was going to mention the same check...........even with an IP address one can find out which country it originates from also..........however this would violate forum rules so leave it.....

Let me get this right. The Pakistani soldiers admit firing their rifles at the helicopters of the most capable military in the world to "warn them that they've crossed into Pakistan".
Either they are idiots (world's worst training), or they were not warning but aggressively *defending* their space, or they were actively providing cover fire for Al Qaeda / Taliban.
I suspect the latter.

You do know pakistan has made it clear anyone that crosses into their territory will be fired on. Now the first time this happened is understandable since the gunships were following insurgents into pakistan who themselves were in Afghanistan then crossed over. The second time this happened they decided once again to follow the insurgents into pakistan (which ISAF said they were to notify Pakistani officers if they were to cross over and that never happened) then once guards fired warning shots or at them they decided to attack the outpost in pakistan. This is unacceptable. If the U.S. wants to announce they are going to attack targets in pakistan with helicopters they should make it public.

NATO supplies should be stopped till the video recordings are provided from the chopper - accompanied by a thorough investigation. Any unprofessional conduct on part of the NATO soldiers is to be punished for appropriately.

Also next time bring down any illegally entering aircraft and claim it as a mistake.

Pakistan army has suffered more than anyone else in the war on terror inside Pakistan itself... To say things like what you are saying Captain is... as Irfan says really insulting...

Are you Americans looking for an excuse to attack Pakistan now?

Really I would love Pakistan to get it togather, but was just thinking if I was some Paramilitary guard in an four man out post on the Pakistan and Afghanstan border with a family and relatives near by, with some of the Taliban being my relatives, every body is related in places like that, just how anxious would I be to take them on which would be suicide.. Matter of fact I might want to protect the Taliban on their way home. Blood is thicker then a small pay check from the goverment. Am just doing some real world thinking.

Logic is if 3 Pakistan soldiers are killed, they feel bad about it. But when their trained terrorists kill hundreds, they sit back and enjoy the fun. There were 164 people killed in Mumbai attacks. And there is a clear involvement of ISI the Pakistani Secret Service agency. And after 2 years of the Mumbai attacks, not one person is punished in Pakistan. So the moral of the story is that these people and this nation understands only one language - force.

Oye dhakkan

don't copy your comments from CNN Blog Page ....

You need to be very ashamed of yourself being called human....

RIP soldiers...
India is not a victims they are doing it in balochistan,.....now dont ask me for proofs as you know it in your heart and if now google it and you will get lots of links about this....

Ashamed of what? And as for Indian hand in Baluchistan is concerned, you can look back into the interview given by SM Krishna in Pakistan with Qureshi during the Indo-Pak meet, and said not a shred of evidence given to India by Pakistan. Govt. dont rely on google for evidence.

And as for the soldiers death, i condemn it.

why dont you pease read the post........WTF, low IQs seem to be a real problem...........I am pointing out that, THAT is the view of the forum meber, his view, of ISI assisting Taliban, remember the word "ALLEGED"..........forget it, just talk elsewhere......

My bad, misinterpreted.

Back
Top Bottom