What's new

ISAF (NATO) Killed 3 Pakistani Soldiers @ Pak-Afghan Check Post (Again)

ISPR Press Realease:

A spokesman of ISPR said that today at 0525 hours two helicopters from Afghanistan appeared to have crossed the border into Pakistan at Mandata Kandaho, Ali Mangola area of Upper Kurram Agency and engaged through cannon fire on an outpost of Frontier Corps, located 200 meters inside Pakistan (location of post shared with ISAF), manned by six soldiers.

Troops of Frontier Corps present at the post retaliated through rifle fire to indicate that the helicopters were crossing into our territory.

Instead of heeding to the warning, helicopters went to fire two missiles, destroying the post.

As a result, three FC soldiers have embraced shahadat (killed) and three have been injured. This is the third incident of its kind during past one week.

In the wake of the last incident on 27 September, contact was made at the highest military level and the incident was regretted by the USA.

In the wake of the last incident on 27 September, contact was made at the highest military level and the incident was regretted by the USA.

Nato helecoptors crossed the border attacked again at noon

MORAL: They dont give a rats tushi

-------------------------------------------------------------------
KURRAM AGENCY: Nato helicopters again violated Pakistani borders by bombing in the area of Akhter Ghundi in the Upper Kurram Agency.

Pakistani officials strongly condemned the airspace violation and bombing by Nato forces.

The Governor of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Owais Ghani and Federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik both condemned the fresh attacks.

Ghani said that the Nato operation is an attack on Pakistan’s sovereignty and Malik said that Pakistan will not be limited to protesting against the attacks. - DawnNews

ISLAMABAD, Sept 30, 2010 (AFP) - Pakistan said Thursday that visiting CIA chief Leon Panetta had promised to respect its sovereignty and examine reports that NATO helicopters conducted deadly cross-border raids from Afghanistan.

Panetta has been holding talks with Pakistani leaders in the wake of reports that Western intelligence agencies uncovered an Al-Qaeda plot hatched in Pakistan to carry out attacks in Britain, France and Germany.

According to a statement from Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani's office, Panetta assured him that "the US government would look into the incidence of NATO-International Security Assistance Force intrusion".

"Pakistan's sovereignty will be fully respected and the US will try its utmost to provide timely and credible information to Pakistan's side against any possible terrorist activity on its side of the border to enable Pakistani forces to take prompt action against the miscreants," he was quoted as saying.

Pakistan said Panetta called for further strengthening of the "cooperation and coordination" between both countries on "national and regional issues".

Panetta also held talks with Pakistan's army chief of staff General Ashfaq Kayani and "discussed the matters of mutual interest," the military said.

ISAF is saying they didn't cross. Closing of supply lines would be the most logical move here if Pakistani security guards were killed.

Do you think its a little odd that the Taliban can kill pakistan military and security people all day long an there is not even a whimper from Pakistan but let NATO accidently kill a couple and Pakistan goes ape.

Do you think its a little odd that the Taliban can kill pakistan military and security people all day long an there is not even a whimper from Pakistan but let NATO accidently kill a couple and Pakistan goes ape.

Lets look at it like this

you and your brother are fighting, he lands some punches you land some punches, not realy a problem. brothers fight sometimes.

a complete $(&#($ stranger comes and slaps your brother

what would you do?

if its me, i'll kick the strangers behind as har as i freaking can

What is the purpose of 7th largest army in the world..? if they can't defend our homeland? Why we spend lot on defence ,? I m sure our high ranking officals are playing in Americas hands.. Some people thinks if we counter these attacks then Isaf and Nato will lunch full scale attack on Pakistan, Remembr .. SHAIR KI AIK DIN KI ZINDGAI GIDAR KI 100 SAL KI ZINDGAI SE BEHTAR HY... They want Hell so give them hell , wht these 100 nukes doing in our inventrey..what 4 they made?

Are taliban our allies.....WIth state of art weapons you are making mistakes....How about we shoot some of your guys then i'll see your reaction....Please dont think like an American who never saw a war on its land....We have much reasonable grounds of going mad.....A soldier in uniform and a man in taliban can be differentiated easily. Also NATO and US forces have full information of all the post on the border to avoid friendly fire. Its not the first time .........

I don't find it odd at all. Did you just compare the ISAF/NATO to what the Taliban do ?

Accidentally ? despite having information, maps mentioning check posts?

dude then i am sure US soldiers need thorough training and eduction to avoid acting like apes.

I could not agree with you more, but am not sure allowing the taliban to take power in Afghanstan and Pakistan is the way to go. I dont think the Taliban can be destroyed, its more a way of thinking then any thing else. Pakistan and Afghanstan cannot be allowed to become bases for attacks on the west and India. Once the Taliban take over in Afghanstan they are going to take over in Pakistan, they already have in a part of Pakistan now.

This is not entirely correct Captain... The Taliban dont control any part of Pakistan... They have tried to inflict damage to Pakistan but have had limited success... Moreover when the Taliban were allowed to take power in Afghanistan, it was with the blessings of America... There is no reason to think that the Taliban will form a government in Afghanistan again because they cannot do this without support from Pakistan in the first place...

In this Pakistan can direct them and make sure that no plots against the west are made... The problem that I have is that although Americans are so interested in stopping terrorist plots, they simply refuse to see that their actions and killings are causing more problems than solving them... similarly when Bush's government was informed about a pending attack, the Americans did nothing to prevent 9/11

I totally agree with the other posters here... If America wants Pakistan as a friend it should be made to compensate heavily for these killings of Pakistani soldiers... Enough is enough... This is not the first time this is happening and events like this are going to destroy the very institution that is holding Pakistan together presently i.e its military...

All right, this is it. Time to stop ALL supply. Close the other supply route as well. This is completely unacceptable.

What is the purpose of 7th largest army in the world..? if they can't defend our homeland? Why we spend lot on defence ,? I m sure our high ranking officals are playing in Americas hands.. Some people thinks if we counter these attacks then Isaf and Nato will lunch full scale attack on Pakistan, Remembr .. SHAIR KI AIK DIN KI ZINDGAI GIDAR KI 100 SAL KI ZINDGAI SE BEHTAR HY... They want Hell so give them hell , wht these 100 nukes doing in our inventrey..what 4 they made?

There are definitely those who are in the hands of America and are mental and physical slaves of America...

Soon though, from amongst this very Pakistani army shall come decent people to protect the dignity and honor of not just Pakistan but all of the Muslim Ummah... Down with Busharafs of Pakistan's Army... Long live the Generals of our past Muhammad Bin Qasim, Salahuddin Ayubi, Khalid Bin Waleed, Musa Bin Nazeer, Tariq Bin Ziyad, Sultan Muhammad Fatih and Mahmood Qutz!!!!

Yes I am very hopeful...

Nato helecoptors crossed the border attacked again at noon

MORAL: They dont give a rats tushi
whats more I can bet there will be a smug & cocky radio chatter between the helicopter pilots and their mission control

I think they very knowingly did that. I refuse to accept that they cant distinguish between a designated/ flagged check post and a terrorist hideout.

I am so sure that there will be a lot of cynical and racist chatter among the people who took part in this shooting. I don’t think they will even acknowledge it as “blue on blue” among themselves they think of Pakistan army as low as the rest of the militants. I think the NATO supply should be blocked for indefinite period now. These incidents have crossed the threshold of genuine mistake or miscommunication. These trigger happy chaps don’t even go to the toilet without GPS navigation and state of the art intell about the topography of area. So my take is that they very well knew where the Pakistani post was.

whats more I can bet there will be a smug & cocky radio chatter between the helicopter pilots and their mission control

I think they very knowingly did that. I refuse to accept that they cant distinguish between a designated/ flagged check post and a terrorist hideout.

I am so sure that there will be a lot of cynical and racist chatter among the people who took part in this shooting. I don’t think they will even acknowledge it as “blue on blue” among themselves they think of Pakistan army as low as the rest of the militants. I think the NATO supply should be blocked for indefinite period now. These incidents have crossed the threshold of genuine mistake or miscommunication. These trigger happy chaps don’t even go to the toilet without GPS navigation and state of the art intell about the topography of area. So my take is that they very well knew where the Pakistani post was.

To me it looks like some sort of a message that these b@st@rds are trying to send us. And it is not only related to the taking actions in NW. May be it is that they dont want the army to interfere in the political scene of Pakistan and inflict any changes on the corrupt @$$ holes that we have there. So the ISAF and NATO can carry on their sh!ty agenda in Pakistan through them.

ISAF Joint Command

Courtesy Story

KABUL, Afghanistan – Early this morning, International Security Assistance Force observed what it believed was a group of insurgents attempting to fire mortars at a coalition base in the border area of Dand Patan district, Paktiya province. An ISAF air weapons team was called to provide fire support and engaged the suspected insurgents' firing position, located inside Afghanistan along the border area. ISAF aircraft did enter into Pakistani airspace briefly as they engaged this initial target.

After the initial strike, the aircraft received what the crews assessed as effective small arms fire from individuals just across the border in Pakistan. Operating in self defense, the ISAF aircraft entered into Pakistani airspace killing several armed individuals.

Subsequently, Pakistan military officials informed ISAF that members of their border forces in the area had been struck by coalition aircraft.

ISAF and Pakistani forces are reviewing the operational reporting to verify the exact location of the two engagements and the facts in this case, and we will work together to fully investigate this incident.

Both sides have in mind that it is the insurgents, operating on the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan and violating the territorial sovereignty of both countries, that we are focused on fighting.

ISAF conveys our sincere condolences to the Pakistani military and the families of those who were killed or injured.

This seems to go with other reports as to what exactly happened.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom