What's new

ISAF (NATO) Killed 3 Pakistani Soldiers @ Pak-Afghan Check Post (Again)

NATO should be made to leave Afghanistan... An army of Muslim countries can be sent to Afghanistan... Corrupt puppets like Karzai and his smuggler brother have to go... Pakistan needs to establish a permanent presence in Afghanistan and start the process of proper administration both within Pakistan as well as Afghanistan to ensure that problems like Taliban/Al Qaeda do not raise their heads again... India has to be kicked out of Afghanistan also... Infact the very durand line should be declared null and void and Pakistan/Afghanistan should be united as a single state...

We also need to get rid of Mr 110 percent and his likes in politics...

A very sad incident, our jawans risking their lives daily to protect Pakistani border from TTP, have been killed by so-called friendly fire by NATO, NATO is not dumb this cant be classed as a friendly fire they know very well where Pakistans troop positions are guarding the border but what the hell was NATO doing so close to the border.

NATO should be made to leave Afghanistan... An army of Muslim countries can be sent to Afghanistan... Corrupt puppets like Karzai and his smuggler brother have to go... Pakistan needs to establish a permanent presence in Afghanistan and start the process of proper administration both within Pakistan as well as Afghanistan to ensure that problems like Taliban/Al Qaeda do not raise their heads again... India has to be kicked out of Afghanistan also... Infact the very durand line should be declared null and void and Pakistan/Afghanistan should be united as a single state...

We also need to get rid of Mr 110 percent and his likes in politics...

You have to wonder what Pakistan is doing when the Taliban are attacking Afganstan from Pakistan and then fleeing back across the border with out interference from Pakistan.

Captain... as you said before... the "friendship" between the two countries is a necessary evil... for both sides I may add...

In all this mess the best option is put an end to this conflict... It would help not just Afghans and Pakistan but also America at the end of the day...

Otherwise this useless bloodshed will continue...

You have to wonder what Pakistan is doing when the Taliban are attacking Afganstan from Pakistan and then fleeing back across the border with out interference from Pakistan.

That's only part of the story. Guess you never heard about attacks in agencies, which were cleared by the military, by Taliban groups which were able to flee to the other side and then stage a comeback after regrouping !

One must also bring into questions:

(a) Why the US did not liaise with its WoT ally Pakistan about enemy movements into Pakistani soil, after all, they are the ones pursuing this enemy and know of its whereabouts during this pursuit.

(b) Why the US is not capable of dealing with the Taliban in Afghanistan all over the country, yes this incident was near to the Pakistan border, howevr there are 95% attacks deep inside Afghanistan, don't tell me they attack US soldiers, kill them and race 300 miles on a 125cc Hero Honda motorcycle to Pakistan's border......

(c) What is the US doing about terrorists crossing into Pakistan from Afghanistan who are staging attacks on a scale the US would never have been able to sustain like Pakistan which has led to 30,000 persons dead, 3000 soldiers dead and hundreds of thousands wounded. EverytimePakistan goes after them, they cross into Afghanistan, regroup and return.....how? Are they being harboured by the US?

(d) Why the US is talking to the Taliban when IT is the ENEMY.......remember Bush's comments, they will be destroyed as they harbour terrorists..............has the Taliban changed its stance, hell NO, they continue to kill US soldiers and the US is now forced by the Taliban to pi55 into the wind.

Lets not gets into specifics.....otherwise alot more can come out in this topic.

Seal the border simple is that if i am not wrong NATO/US check points on afpak border are less than 50. Its a lame excuse that militant from Pakistan attacking inside A'stan. :hang2:

Well pak army chief must stop playing golf n come out with a statement which should send a massege that this an't no kiddy game on the street...

We are all saying army this and army that.

My Question:

Does Air Chief needs permission of Army chief before he launches fighters against the NATO voilators??

Captain... as you said before... the "friendship" between the two countries is a necessary evil... for both sides I may add...

In all this mess the best option is put an end to this conflict... It would help not just Afghans and Pakistan but also America at the end of the day...

Otherwise this useless bloodshed will continue...

I could not agree with you more, but am not sure allowing the taliban to take power in Afghanstan and Pakistan is the way to go. I dont think the Taliban can be destroyed, its more a way of thinking then any thing else. Pakistan and Afghanstan cannot be allowed to become bases for attacks on the west and India. Once the Taliban take over in Afghanstan they are going to take over in Pakistan, they already have in a part of Pakistan now.

Attacking the US airforce might not be a real smart move and real embarassing.

Not responding to US deliberatly killing our soldiers and voilating our border (over and over again) is a lil more embarassing dont you think??

and this isnt the answer to my actual question. it was a real question:what:

and why do ppl keep saying that Pakistans reaction will deform our relations. The correct statement would be NATO forces voilating our soverignety again and again is destroying the relationship

ISAF is saying they didn't cross. Closing of supply lines would be the most logical move here if Pakistani security guards were killed.

Back
Top Bottom