What's new

ISAF (NATO) Killed 3 Pakistani Soldiers @ Pak-Afghan Check Post (Again)

This is what i was worried about they tried to do the same in Gen. Musharaf time but the army pushed them back out of Pakistan airspace. They came in for an operation but we saw that our army was quick to reply and pushed them out of Pakistan airspace and later Pakistan warned them for doing such thing again but that was then now this stupid Govt. is 100% involved in this and it is because of their permission this attack happend and after the attack they (the Govt.)will say we werent informed or we didnt knew any thing. God help Pakistan because these corupt politicans wont not a chance.

US had already increased its Drone strikes in North Wazairistan and now this. I belive we are going to see more of this in near future unless something or a major step is taken to throw this Govt. and all the corrupt politicians away for goooooooooooooood. This is the only solution.

ALLAH help Pakistan

Last time an officer was killed......He had a son 3 years old....

Stop NATO supplies and shoot down the ******* chopper or drone....whatever enters....Mine The whole border....

Pakistan has blocked NATO supply trucks passing through its territory after atleast 3 Pakistani soldiers were killed when a NATO Helicopter targeted a security chekpost in Kurram Agency, near the Pak-Afghan border.

:tup:

Why only blocked them? Burn the trucks and then apologize for the "mistake".

Why only blocked them? Burn the trucks and then apologize for the "mistake".
We can use some of the humvees our self....

Dont forget for every vehicle destroyed in Afghanistan a new one enters Pakistan in Karachi.....So the supplies also include military vehicles and ammo.

We can use some of the humvees our self....

Dont forget for every vehicle destroyed in Afghanistan a new one enters Pakistan in Karachi.....So the supplies also include military vehicles and ammo.

That's a better idea.

Today I feel ashamed to be called a Pakistani. Dont expect anything from these paper tigers (PA and the GOP) they are american stooges.

Unfortunately real bad times ahead for Pakistan. This is just the begining. What a Shame.

So what if they have killed our men, i'll take this as a friendly fire. for the last 8 years or so, all i heard is that nato/us are friends and we are their ally in their so called 'war on terror'.

now enjoy this so called war on terror........:coffee:

America: 3 Pakistani soldiers killed
Taliban: About 10,000 Pakistanis killed in various incidents of brutality.

That's the ratio, do the math................Was it worth it ? In my opinion, worth every bullet..................

America: 3 Pakistani soldiers killed
Taliban: About 10,000 Pakistanis killed in various incidents of brutality.

That's the ratio, do the math................Was it worth it ? In my opinion, worth every bullet..................

Thats the right approach...:tup:

Shameful incident, will really damage america's positive image built by their help in flood relief. Next intruding helicopter can expect turbulence. RIP to the soldiers.

Today I feel ashamed to be called a Pakistani. Dont expect anything from these paper tigers (PA and the GOP) they are american stooges.

Unfortunately real bad times ahead for Pakistan. This is just the begining. What a Shame.

So what response do you suggest ? It's very easy to roar like a lion when you are sitting behind a screen but it's a totally different ball game when you are representing a nation of 180 million and their interests.

We internet users dont know exactly about the actual incident, but these types of killings have happend among the other soldiers as well, the US-British, The US-Afghan soldiers etc and now with PA soldiers. In my opinion it was a mistake that happend.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom