What's new

Is Turkey the role model?

The model state should not be on the basis of caliphate/secularism/kuffr etc etc.
What really matters is the human development index.
And it is Qatar that top scores on that parameter.

Qatar achievements aren't impressive considering their massive oil reserves, unlike countries like Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia who have actually built up a diverse economy. Pakistan has the potential to join this group easily if we can have some domestic stability for once. Unfortunately our part of the world isnt allowing us that.

Qatar achievements aren't impressive considering their massive oil reserves, unlike countries like Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia who have actually built up a diverse economy. Pakistan has the potential to join this group easily if we can have some domestic stability for once. Unfortunately our part of the world isnt allowing us that.

Yes, but even then you have to wary of PM who may start to grow some ambitions that may be stretching it a bit. e.g. I don't think Turkey's approach/attempt to make a "road map" for Libya is a smart move. apart from being busy with foreign politics with most of the ME (as I see it) he's trying to "fix" Libya.

Yes, but even then you have to wary of PM who may start to grow some ambitions that may be stretching it a bit. e.g. I don't think Turkey's approach/attempt to make a "road map" for Libya is a smart move. apart from being busy with foreign politics with most of the ME (as I see it) he's trying to "fix" Libya.

what do you suggest them to do in order to preserve our interests in Libya?

why no one mention malaysia, social harmony and economy stability malasia rank among the top three,to me malaysia is one of the most successful islamic country

why no one mention malaysia, social harmony and economy stability malasia rank among the top three,to me malaysia is one of the most successful islamic country

You are probably right, but it could be a matter of time before things escalate in Malaysia as well. I don't think the printing of bibles where "god" is exchanged with "Allah" is so easily accepted. Who knows.

You are entitled to your opnion and I'm entitled to mine. I think military power, global influence and all these are crap meant to satisfiy egos.
I don't think anything is more imp than HDI. That is what measures the prosperity of a people

by all means, you are free to express your opinion and i am free to express mine. but i just think it's lame to compare these two nations, and there is a lot of reassons, but i dont want to make a list unless you want to!

feel free to express yourself against me if you want, you have the right to do it. :azn: :victory:

bro..its not because we fall in love with the west and trying to be seem "cute" to them..good relations with both the east and the west is in Turkeys interest..we also know how the west regards the ottomans and turks..on the the other hand,westophiles in Turkey are very few..so its not about some kind of love but interest..its good to have a vision of caliphate,i also do have it..but one needs to see the material structures..in the short term,its impossible for Turkey..i dont know what to say more.

the hijab girl punishment is disgusting,i hate it maybe more than you do..and it will change..it must be changed.

also you are blaming gul and erdogan..its obvious that you are not aware of the dynamics of Turkey..those guys are doing well so far.

and yes,the west and india etc dont like the idea of united ummah..but its not avoidable,they will face it someday..however,its obviously not the time.we have to take a long way.

Erdogan and Gul are going to stay as enemies in my sight at least as long as they imprison people who want to discuss Caliphate in colleges, universities...

Turkey has a long way to go to reverse the oppression it has existed under the Kemalists... Its not enough to say I dont understand the dynamics of this country... All I know is the Turkish people desire to see change as much as any other Muslim... and the Secularists are not in the majority anymore... Islam has made a comeback in the hearts of people... so enough of this half Islam and oppression and claims to be a role model... we all will know when someone is a role model or not...

Lastly... if you are serious about being hurt with what happened to this little girl... Grab hold of this person who did this and make an example out of him so that others dont act with such oppression towards innocent souls like her...

Erdogan and Gul are going to stay as enemies in my sight at least as long as they imprison people who want to discuss Caliphate in colleges, universities...

Turkey has a long way to go to reverse the oppression it has existed under the Kemalists... Its not enough to say I dont understand the dynamics of this country... All I know is the Turkish people desire to see change as much as any other Muslim... and the Secularists are not in the majority anymore... Islam has made a comeback in the hearts of people... so enough of this half Islam and oppression and claims to be a role model... we all will know when someone is a role model or not...

the kemalists are minor in quantity..but they are still in power most of the state institutions..yes,they are losing their positions(thanks to the akp) but not enough..it will take time.

btw in Turkey,we want a transformation not a revolution..and the transformation is going on..

Though Turkey is SECULAR state including 80% secularist members here, their Crescent Star (red) must be removed immediately. Their knowledge, history, and religions are already far distances from the original system.

Apart from religion discussion, I don't see how Turkey should be role model near future, they are under the protection of NATO member, applying EU member, Western lifestyles, and Atutark puppet by British Empire .........in order to save Turkey survival.

Turkey's benefits continue to promote military equipments (MLU, Anka, Heli, training, Frigates, etc) to Pakistan, they yet refuse to buy Pakistan technology and seek US permission. I bluntly saying brotherhood between Turkey/Pakistan is absolutely bullshit !

I strongly condemn on the removal of hijab girl.

It is clear that your anti-turkey period from all your posts.

Who exactly are you to tell us what flag we need to remove. That is none of you concern. Since when is it up to you to come here and dictate what Turkey needs to be. We are the most progressed country in the ME. We have the highest GDP and the most reserach papers published or any other country here along with the most capable military force. It is obvious Turkey could never become a role model for the middle east because we don't let religion dictate our policies and concepts.

I won't even get into the latter part of the discussion as its clear you have no idea what your talking about. Your simply trolling and once again trying to turn this into a Pakistan vs Turkey debate like you did in another part of this forum.

Also for us to buy Pakistan technology it would have to be better then what we produce or what we can procure from our outside countries. We just brought more then 100 ultility helicopters for 3.5 billion. If Pakistan feels they can make something similar to the S-70 or the AW-149 and offer a better deal then we welcome it. However we are not going to buy Pakistani arms just for the sake of buying them. We have operational requirements that need to be met. If Pakistan feels they can be a arms supplier to Turkey they can offer us their products.

If you are referring to missiles we have signed treaties and do not purchase long range ballistic missiles. The ones we procured were from your major arms supplier China.

Though Turkey is SECULAR state including 80% secularist members here, their Crescent Star (red) must be removed immediately. Their knowledge, history, and religions are already far distances from the original system.

Apart from religion discussion, I don't see how Turkey should be role model near future, they are under the protection of NATO member, applying EU member, Western lifestyles, and Atutark puppet by British Empire .........in order to save Turkey survival.

Turkey's benefits continue to promote military equipments (MLU, Anka, Heli, training, Frigates, etc) to Pakistan, they yet refuse to buy Pakistan technology and seek US permission. I bluntly saying brotherhood between Turkey/Pakistan is absolutely bullshit !

I strongly condemn on the removal of hijab girl.

full of bullshit except last sentence

Every nation has its history and tradition. Jewish history and tradition is in Bible (Torah).

Avoiding the question again 500, since ISrael is based on religion like I have mention before, how could it ever be secular ? and you being a anti-religious you very hypocitical to support and keep the Bible close to you
as a sacred book. Beside BIBLE IS NOT THE TORAH - I mean are you even ISraeli ?

YOu go up against some of the Rabbis in Israel

But then again with all whats been happening latly in ME where ISrael has committed mass gencide on Arabs since its existence I am with agreement, now I am becoming to understand the Fact:

......Most of Zionists who built Israel were secular and even atheists......

And even further: not because its written by some supernatural guy on cloud, but because it represents the history and tradition of my nation.

All in all bible was mankind not given by God like the Quran and Torah

:tup:

Religious states have flawed socio-economic structure, thats why they all fail with no exception.

No it was not. Most of Zionists who built Israel were secular and even atheists. For me Bible is sacred book not because its written by some supernatural guy on cloud, but because it represents the history and tradition of my nation.

Israel is pretty secular state. I wish it was 100% secular. I am doing my best by voting for parties with secular anti religious agenda.

My Original Post:

LOL ! and that Tradition is based upon ?
The fact that the Jews were to retrun to the home land and why was it theire homeland ?
Its because thats where they originated from as stated in Tora and Bible.

But like I said If you don't believe it as it shows then there is no need to saty in Israel
full stop.

pakistan can learn more from iranian revolution, because we have to stand against the corrupt govt, and not turkey, who had a nice system of governance for 100 yrs or so

Back
Top Bottom