What's new

Is Turkey the role model?

Turkiye is indeed a role model for Pakistan in many ways

in fact, Quaid e Azam and M.Kemal Ataturk had similar visions for their country --- modern, progressive, democratic nation-states. We have a lot of work to do to implement the Quaid's vision though initially we were on track.

of course there is a lot of debate about secular vs. non-secular though it seems that looking to today -- Turkish govt. has done a fantastic job of playing a good balancing act between secularism and religion in state affairs.

Truth be told, Turkiye is a model for all Muslim countries I think.

in fact, Quaid e Azam and M.Kemal Ataturk had similar visions for their country --- modern, progressive, democratic nation-states. We have a lot of work to do to implement the Quaid's vision though initially we were on track.

of course there is a lot of debate about secular vs. non-secular though it seems that looking to today -- Turkish govt. has done a fantastic job of playing a good balancing act between secularism and religion in state affairs.

Iran will out-develop them eventually. Model wise, I don't know, it's a Muslim thing.

Turkiye is ahead of Iran and they don't even have petroleum or gas. . . (negligible amount)

Iran is a self-isolating country due to its retarded, defiant politics and approach to international diplomacy. I do think though that DESPITE all odds, Iran has done fairly well. They are manufacturing their owns cars, have fairly decent industry, and clever ways to get around some internationally imposed sanctions. Iran could have and should have been a superpower, given the resources and given their educated and largely literate (young) population

Turkiye is ahead of Iran and they don't even have petroleum or gas. . . (negligible amount)

Iran is a self-isolating country due to its retarded, defiant politics and approach to international diplomacy. I do think though that DESPITE all odds, Iran has done fairly well. They are manufacturing their owns cars, have fairly decent industry, and clever ways to get around some internationally imposed sanctions. Iran could have and should have been a superpower, given the resources and given their educated and largely literate (young) population

I would nt say their policies are retarded. They are just not slaves and do not want to be either. They are doing well for themselves, have the fastest growth rate in science and technology in the world and this year they are projected to become first among the muslim countries in science production. Iran is also predicted to take over Canada in science production by year 2017, so if isolation brings that then I would say isolation is a good thing not retarded. Iran has come long way since they kicked Americans out of their country in 1980. Here is the proof of it and by the way Turkey has not done it yet: LIVE REAL TIME SATELLITE TRACKING AND PREDICTIONS: RASAD 1

I would nt say their policies are retarded. They are just not slaves and do not want to be either.
They are slaves of mullahs.

They are doing well for themselves, have the fastest growth rate in science and technology in the world and this year they are projected to become first among the muslim countries in science production.
Iran is a world leader in hilarious propaganda. Their stealth boats, flying saucers and spy pigeons already became memes.

Here is the proof of it and by the way Turkey has not done it yet: LIVE REAL TIME SATELLITE TRACKING AND PREDICTIONS: RASAD 1
Whats the point in 15 kg satellite launched by modified Scud? Pure propaganda.

Turkey is arguably the most successful and greatest Muslim Nation IMHO (Muslim = In a sense that majority population is Muslim).I don't think any other nation can claim of achieving what Turkey have achieved.Sure Turkey has its flaws but that is the direction all Muslim countries should be headed towards - Stability, Economic Power along with Military Punch.Turks are most pragmatic people IMHO.If i had to describe Muslim countries and their people i'd say
Turkey - Most intelligent Muslims Around
Iran - Clever but dumb because they shot themselves in the head through the revolution.
Arabs: - Bunch of fat pigs who know nothing other then screwing around with prostitutes or driving SUV"S in a desert and occasional getting their handed to them by Americans and Israelis.I would say Arabs dont have any common sense at all - They are disgusting people.
Then there are other few smart Muslim countries..
Muslim should be proud of tech, economy, and stability instead of extremism and thinking that their leaders are not pious enough and all that bs.

They are slaves of mullahs.

They are slaves of Mullahs as much as Israel are of Zionists. But one delicate aspect is that as a country they do not occupy lands of another nation and suffocate them meanwhile.

Pakistan role model is to be what Jinnah wanted and not turkey or china or USA.

what? i asked you if you are an israeli, since you have a bad attitude against your country! and always talks against it!

hello, he is pakistani man, i know him, and he hates israel, we all do

Turkey will one day become Islamic Country once again

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

The people want Jinnahs Pakistan not Turkey or Ksa.
We want Pakistan of Islam not of Jinnah

Turkey will one day become Islamic Country once again

you mean the shari'a by saying islamic country?
we are glad what we are now, a democratic republic, anyone lives the religion freely, no pressure except some and when the little problems solved everything will be better, i ensure you what you mention would take us down, the entire system would down and begin the chaos in the country. im not so religious man but my grandparents are religious and they are free to live the religion with islamic rules.

They are slaves of Mullahs as much as Israel are of Zionists.
Yep.

But one delicate aspect is that as a country they do not occupy lands of another nation and suffocate them meanwhile
Iran is based on lands of other nations: Kurds, Turkomans, Azeris, Balochis etc.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom