What's new

Is the problem at the heart of Islam, the silence of sensible Muslims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The need for reforms arises when you implement it in true spirit and you dont get the desired result as promised by it, here the issue is that we never implemented it in its origional form

Hmm..sorry..you are NOT allowed to tinker with Quran. its absolute,final and perfect. Period. Is that the fact ? :/

that's the concept of our culture

Already told you thats your belief and i have no headach over it.

third ,last , 100th whatever it is , Follower of Judaism an and Jesus don't accept Muhammad ,Where you claim prophecy heredity from them .

That doesnt matter to us. We being Muslims have belief in Jesus and all other prophets.

What matters today is that Islam is spreading among the followers of the above.

The need for reforms arises when you implement it in true spirit and you dont get the desired result as promised by it, here the issue is that we never implemented it in its origional form

The desired results will then never be seen because the Islam mentioned in book can never be implemented even in Islamic states with current form of islam.

The equality rule is breached by your economic and social injustice in your religion so you cant compare it with Islam here.

Thats what I am telling.

We left or modified things which we thought are not good for our people.But that was not end of reforms in Hinduism.

Teachings of Ancient reformers like Gautama Buddha, Vardhamaan Mahaveera were accepted by Hindus. Sant Kabir, Sant Tukaram, reformers like Mahatma Jyotiba Phule & many others who witnessed equality of all humans were also accepted by hinduism.In Islam anyone who goes against the word in book deserves Death.

Islam being a new religion didnt had the mess which older religion had but it also lacked the facility of updating itself with time like other religion have.

2. for the bold part we also kept it away from the political affairs of the state thats why you see many unworthy rulers here.

I dont think these unworthy rulers can do more harm to Pakistan or Islam than Ayatullahs & Mullahs can do, if given a chance to run your country.

Hmm..sorry..you are NOT allowed to tinker with Quran. its absolute,final and perfect. Period. Is that the fact ? :/

Can you tell me what YOU want to change in it??

Werent you speaking about reforms ? Also somebozo was talking about separating religion from politics. I am saying unless you change the fundamental tenets of Islam, separating religion from state its not possible and that separation becomes impossible since Quran is not supposed to chnaged,reformed or touched in any way.

There are many but not of my concern but as a Hindu, willing to live peacefully with all type of muslim brothers -liberal or extremist, I wish some Muslim Body or Institution was could change some versus where INFIDELS or IDOL-WORSHIPPERS are mentioned.

Cant detail it more, bcoz I dont want Copy Paste those verses here. or Should I???

The desired results will then never be seen because the Islam mentioned in book can never be implemented even in Islamic states with current form of islam.

Its not the current form of Islam its the current flawed political system mixed with feudalism and not just rule.

Thats what I am telling.

We left or modified things which we thought are not good for our people.But that was not end of reforms in Hinduism.

Teachings of Ancient reformers like Gautama Buddha, Vardhamaan Mahaveera were accepted by Hindus. Sant Kabir, Sant Tukaram, reformers like Mahatma Jyotiba Phule & many others who witnessed equality of all humans were also accepted by hinduism.

Many things were wrong so it would have been reformed whereas Islam doesnt divide Humans on basis of their social status.

In Islam anyone who goes against the word in book deserves Death.

The Book doesnt say so.

Islam being a new religion didnt had the mess which older religion had but it also lacked the facility of updating itself with time like other religion have.

Does Islam tell you to travel by horses and not jets

I dont think these unworthy rulers can do more harm to Pakistan or Islam than Ayatullahs & Mullahs can do, if given a chance to run your country.

Who told you we want ayatullas abd mullas? never in the history of Islamic Rebuplic of Pakistan, we had ever given chance to these goons to rule us. they always grabbed few seats here and there

we can see how much intolerant is islam to non belivers from this verse in quran

""Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment."""

Surat Al-'Ahzab - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

Allah has also said the same for those who abused the and hurt the Prophet Jesus.

whats wrong with the above? in the next world such people will be punished thats what our belief

That doesnt matter to us. We being Muslims have belief in Jesus and all other prophets.

What matters today is that Islam is spreading among the followers of the above.

then it's important one side they don't accept your religion, they have their own imaginary guy in the sky and you have your own.

Islam mandate conversion or death or religious tax on the followers of Jesus and jews from whom they claim heredity of Islam. If you accept them as prophet then why hate trade for them ? why Muhammad ordered to kill Jews ?

there are many people who quit Islam also.

Allah has also said the same for those who abused the and hurt the Prophet Jesus.

whats wrong with the above? in the next world such people will be punished thats what our belief
"""
http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=33&verse=37

And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah ," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished.

"""

can you please tell the members here ...the story behind this verse ....please

There are many but not of my concern but as a Hindu, willing to live peacefully with all type of muslim brothers -liberal or extremist, I wish some Muslim Body or Institution was could change some versus where INFIDELS or IDOL-WORSHIPPERS are mentioned.

Cant detail it more, bcoz I dont want Copy Paste those verses here. or Should I???

Dont come up with selective copy past. Islam was and is and will negation of idol worshipping for its followers so saying that there must be no mention of it is just ignoring the facts.

Many things were wrong so it would have been reformed whereas Islam doesnt divide Humans on basis of their social status.

sect is sect its doesn't matter on which basis you divide social , Skin colour , ethnicity ,race . and sect in Islam are most violent to each other as compare any other religious sects.

The Book doesnt say so.

don't claim false, book does instead to false deny why don't you reform it ? or restrict it in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom