What's new

Is the OBL raid a blessing for exposing lapses in Pakistani defence system?

every loss/mis happening is blessing if ones learn from that. I think this would be great blessing for Pakistan's Govt., Army , and specially People of Pakistan if they learn from that and correct their misconceptions.

how funny is this that the chinese will copy the tech from the crap of the helicopter...pakistan already has so many made in US weapons but chinese are not able to copy the tech.. it is not that easy people....that require a lot of expertise... US is already miles ahead of anyone else.... so thinking that china will reproduce the heli in say next five years is a complete joke..

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

JFT is better than F-16 that is a new to me .. i am scared now

go n cry to your mama ... :lol:

Alhamdolillah ! every day and every moment is a blessing from Allah SBWT...no matter what.....just be happi with his RAZAA....and dont be NASHUKRAA.....:)....SUBHAN-ALLAH

Even if this operations exposes the loopholes of your air defense, you can only take measures against Indian intrusion attempt (if at all) because from what is seen ana believed, this Osama operation was a clean agreement between your Army and US for the latter to enter so deep into Pak territory from Afghanistan border.

Back
Top Bottom