What's new

Is the OBL raid a blessing for exposing lapses in Pakistani defence system?

This is what you get excited about and not that your beloved country is being challenged by world of supporting terrorists ! Typical case of brainwashed people by ARMY rule and army point of view !

U have made a great point...they are feeling happy that their army will get few more toys but doesn't worry about that their army caught pants down.. a typical pakistani.... In my opinion they should look after the better quality of radars and try to solve their electricity problem so that they can switch on their radars 24*7

how funny is this that the chinese will copy the tech from the crap of the helicopter...pakistan already has so many made in US weapons but chinese are not able to copy the tech.. it is not that easy people....that require a lot of expertise... US is already miles ahead of anyone else.... so thinking that china will reproduce the heli in say next five years is a complete joke..

Thts coz Pakistan hasnt shared the tech with the chinese!

But surely we can get technical Info on stealth technology.......which could be utilized in future....

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

JFT is better than F-16 that is a new to me .. i am scared now

Holy cow! ur so ignorant.............. JFT is surely ahead of block 30........ and a super duper jet under development since 4 decades.

But surely we can get technical Info on stealth technology.......which could be utilized in future....

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

Holy cow! ur so ignorant.............. JFT is surely ahead of block 30........ and a super duper jet under development since 4 decades.

when did i say it is a junk aircraft.. i really meant that we are scared of JFT... all the best for the super duper jet..

Stealth technology is not something new. B-2 Bomber has been around since the 1980s. Was any country other than US was able to make it or at least try to duplicate it ? No, because no other country can afford to spend 2 billion dollars just on a single aircraft.
So even if you successfully reverse engineer this helicopter, I am pretty much sure that this will be damn too expensive for you to buy and operate.

Stealth technology is not something new. B-2 Bomber has been around since the 1980s. Was any country other than US was able to make it or at least try to duplicate it ?
Thts coz no other country invested in R&D for steath technology......... but the chinese did buy the wreckage of a US stealth jet shot down by the serbs..... and invested in R&D thts why we see J-2O n other jets under development by the chinese.

No, because no other country can afford to spend 2 billion dollars just on a single aircraft.
2 billion $ for a heli is just bullcrap.

So even if you successfully reverse engineer this helicopter, I am pretty much sure that this will be damn too expensive for you to buy and operate.
Im sure we can buy a few.

Thts coz no other country invested in R&D for steath technology......... but the chinese did buy the wreckage of a US stealth jet shot down by the serbs..... and invested in R&D thts why we see J-2O n other jets under development by the chinese.

If Wikipedia is to be believed, Chinese are quoted saying that the stealth features in F-117 shot down in Serbia was outdated.

I was only saying that stealth technology is very expensive and beyond the reach of many countries,

2 billion $ for a heli is just bullcrap.

Thats the price tag for one B-2 bomber

Im sure we can buy a few.

Best of luck!!!

Never mind we got the piece of that stealth which should be sitting in some Chinese laboratory now undergoing material analysis.

Never mind we got the piece of that stealth which should be sitting in some Chinese laboratory now undergoing material analysis.

Now we can make our WZ-10 gunships stealthy! :D

Stealth technology is not something new. B-2 Bomber has been around since the 1980s. Was any country other than US was able to make it or at least try to duplicate it ? No, because no other country can afford to spend 2 billion dollars just on a single aircraft.

Stealth technology is not something new, but this was the first's world stealth helicopter. No one had incorporated stealth technology in a helicopter.

!@!@!... Reverse-Engineered ...!@!@!

Probably, Babur was reverse-engineered from Tomahawk cruise missiles that were fired by Clinton into Afghanistan in August 1998. ???..... with chinese help -OR- on our own work... In any case good work.

Same should be done with debris of this copter ....

About 75 cruise missiles were fired by US into Afghanistan (Link) & Americans didn't come to pick the debris,,, some might NOT have exploded (I presume), & even exploded ones might have been handed (sold) to Pakistan by Afghan Taliban...!@!@!@!

They kind of resemble a lot... don't they.?
-
Tomahawk:-
cruise-missile-intro.jpg

-
Babur:-
Babur-1.jpg8ff77238-5dbe-4ed5-9ad5-883927bc045aLarger.jpg

If they were reverse-engineered,,, I must appreciate Pakistani scientists & I am amazed at their skills despite having very limited resources... :tup::tup::tup:

Hahaha... Americans must have omitted this possibility, now wreckage of that heli soon will be a full-fledged Chinese version of black hawk.

Yes i've heard Americans are asking for wreckage.. did they send helis with our approval that now they expect they will be given what they dropped here. IDIOTS! That heli now belongs to China so accept that and zip it. :chilli:

The US will get the remains of that chopper. Your agencies will themselves give it.

Back
Top Bottom