What's new

Is Pakistan next after Iran ?

:lol: and at the same time Pakistan is accused of providing nuke secret to Iran.

So my dear Indian you can put your head to some better use for your own country then blabbering against Pakistan and Islam.

I prefer being not called indian.

Iran was never the target....
The present nuclear deal proves it.

The day USA put any sanctions against Pakistan and it will do it next year for sure... Pakistan will rise again... this is for sure..

USA needs Pakistan more then Pakistan needs USA, Its not about Afghanistan, its about the region, They know Pakistan is a force that cant be undo ... Incase of any Nuke strike on Pakistan we can easily eliminate israel from world map for ever and thats what keeping USA at bay..

Israel could then destroy the arab world and mecca and medina also as per samson option.

Then it will be better that you put your national flag wherever you are from instead of shaming sane Indian members.

What shaming?

Anything can be possible in dreams.

According to researchers,Israel has meeca and medina on the cross hairs of samson option ,should israel be destroyed.

So why are you hiding your nationality ?

I am fed up with this nationality BS. But then I do love russian flat tax rate of 13% .

Israel could then destroy the arab world and mecca and medina also as per samson option.
lol , Pakistan will strike and will strike hard, there wont be anything left for israel to use against anyone...

I think you didn't read my post clearly... there won't be anything left called israel ...

Which pakistani nukes can reach USA? A single Ohio submarine with its 192 W-88 nuclear warheads would turn Pakistan into a sheet of glass in less than 10 minutes if the tridents are launched from indian ocean.

WTF?

Uncle Dong Feng Chun Inwg will feed pak with their own ICBM nukes to take on Uncle Sam :rofl:

lol , Pakistan will strike and will strike hard, there wont be anything left for israel to use against anyone...

I think you didn't read my post clearly... there won't be anything left called israel ...

Pakistan will strike hard and destroy israel .But in turn ,israel will activate the samson option and decimate pakistani and arab ummah and destroy mecca and medina in the process.

Be careful what you wish for.

Pakistan will strike hard and destroy israel .But in turn ,israel will activate the samson option and decimate pakistani and arab ummah and destroy mecca and medina in the process.

Be careful what you wish for.

lol, your first line is making all other lines null and void ... destroy israel means nothing left ....

We are not worried about Mecca and Medina .... They will be defended by whom these cities belong too i-e not KSA ... its been done before and trust me it will be done again. so we are not worried about your false imaginations ....

lol, your first line is making all other lines null and void ... destroy israel means nothing left ....

We are not worried about Mecca and Medina .... They will be defended by whom these cities belong too i-e not KSA ... its been done before and trust me it will be done again. so we are not worried about your false imaginations ....

Israel's nukes are mobile.Plus Israel can launch nukes in case it detects or get warning about incoming pakistani nuclear attack. Plus Israel has nuclear cruise missiles on its dolphin. Also Israel has an ABM system.

We are not worried about Mecca and Medina .... They will be defended by whom these cities belong too i-e not KSA

They will be a sheet of glass in such event.

Iran was never the target....
The present nuclear deal proves it.
Iran is just a bogyman being used to scare the Arabs, one just have to look deep and see that the americans and iranains are basically on the same page when it comes to the chaos in the Muslims world.

Back
Top Bottom