What's new

Is PAF going to get 24 Su-35 fighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down my friend! Slowly you will see all the trait string together and see the big pictures.

Wow..The BIG "Pictures of Imagination" !
Either..This Guy is Frm Hollywood or he is a Chinese "Tom Clancy"

Then why would Russia treat an important customer so shabbily by overwriting any contract it signed with India like Su-30 MKI and INS Vikramaditya and demand a price hike??? It's illogical.

Because, it has to be said, the Russians are pi$$ poor at project management and costing. But you can't say this is unique to the Russia-India dynamic, who many times over is the F-35/22 over its original budget now? 100%? 200%? And how late now? 5 years? 10 years?

How about loans which are extra soft??? that will do the job...:china:

That is too much and not the interest of the creditor. Every loan , there's a purpose! Projecting power and checking others are 2 different story.

Because, it has to be said, the Russians are pi$$ poor at project management and costing. But you can't say this is unique to the Russia-India dynamic, who many times over is the F-35/22 over its original budget now? 100%? 200%? And how late now? 5 years? 10 years?

F-22 is used by American? Does it affect any other countries when there's a price hike? I can understand delay but not asking your partner to fork out additional money when a contract signed.. I dont think the American do that.

That is too much and not the interest of the creditor. Every loan , there's a purpose! Projecting power and checking others are 2 different story.

Ah come on.. no interests, give it as a loan... asking for interests as a loan provider is crime .

Projecting power and checking others are 2 different story

WoW .. I like stories.

guys leave him, he got zero knowledge to contribute except trolling... lol

Why would PAF want SU-35 when J-11B/J-15 is equally superior.

Listen up people, PAF is only sticking to JF-17s and will keep adding them until 150 requirement is reached. I personally think PAF could increase the number only provided better economy and cash in hand up to 13 Squadrons. I don't believe 2015 to be the year J-10B could be acquired but then again its up to PAF how they spare their resources-time because JF-17 induction-upgrades development is a continuous process what makes you people think PAF would be free enough. By that time perhaps PAF gets busy replacing RD-93s with WS Engines possibly as well as AESA integration and vice versa. I believe due to J-20/J-31 the price of J-10B could eventually go down post 2019 but would we be needing J-10B if JF-17 is modified-upgraded enough including IFR and [perhaps CFTs who knows] PAF would not be requiring J-10B IF PAF has a program along the lines of Gripen NG I for one would not want J-10B rather i would induct and increase the strength and post 2020 whenever J-31 is ready I would lay my hands on them.

F-22 is used by American? Does it affect any other countries when there's a price hike? I can understand delay but not asking your partner to fork out additional money when a contract signed.. I dont think the American do that.

Than welcome to the 5th gen world of F-35 ;)

Think again- all the F-35 partner nations are having to spend many times more than had been oringally envisioned.

His Statement Focuses on F-35 Delay.
F-35 is a Joint Project and Cost Escalation affects All the Partners.

Patience! My friend :P

When You Dont Have Answers : Enter "The Big Picture" / " Patience" Great !!

guys leave him, he got zero knowledge to contribute except trolling... lol

Listen up people, PAF is only sticking to JF-17s and will keep adding them until 150 requirement is reached. I personally think PAF could increase the number only provided better economy and cash in hand up to 13 Squadrons. I don't believe 2015 to be the year J-10B could be acquired but then again its up to PAF how they spare their resources-time because JF-17 induction-upgrades development is a continuous process what makes you people think PAF would be free enough. By that time perhaps PAF gets busy replacing RD-93s with WS Engines possibly as well as AESA integration and vice versa. I believe due to J-20/J-31 the price of J-10B could eventually go down post 2019 but would we be needing J-10B if JF-17 is modified-upgraded enough including IFR and [perhaps CFTs who knows] PAF would not be requiring J-10B IF PAF has a program along the lines of Gripen NG I for one would not want J-10B rather i would induct and increase the strength and post 2020 whenever J-31 is ready I would lay my hands on them.

His Statement Focuses on F-35 Delay.
F-35 is a Joint Project and Cost Escalation affects All the Partners.

Shut up.. let his voice be heard.. he's got a point and 2 stories... so everyone just shut up...

Patience! My friend :P

Yes be calm for 30 or 40 years... pak will get it for sure..

I don't think so...

J-11b an J-16 are not allowed to be exported. Currently, China do not have any heavy weight fighter to offer. Only J-10, JF-17 , L-15 and medium weight J-31...

I am sure PAF will not want single role plane like JH-7A strike plane,right? If PAF wants deep strike fighter on budget. Su-35 is the only option.

Shut up.. let his voice be heard.. he's got a point and 2 stories... so everyone just shut up...

Haha.. Someone explain it for me! F-35 escalation affects everybody but Russia price hike affects India only. That is not the way to treat an important customer. I think all sense Indian will agree with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom