What's new

Is it right to attack South Waziristan now?

Is it right to attack south waziristan now??

• yes

Votes: 43 52.4%
  • no

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • listen to america

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • after few days

Votes: 6 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I shall advice you take drug of peace ,humanity and unity of ummah.

I know few members dont like my peace talk they are in war mode, but i shall continue writing for peace,friendship,love for all muslim and non muslims :smitten:

DAM to this UMMAH thing , it alrerady rest in PEACE with in the grave of GEN.ZIA(shaheed), its not only PAKISTAN;s resposiblity to a;lways think for UMMAH ?:sick:
give a name of any ISLAMIC country , which is seriously thainking about , UMMAH!:hitwall:
btw , you have great a solution in the form of , inviting CHINA , RUSSIA to keeping peace in our country, seriosly, stop using those dangerous drugs, i guss , i was a crzy soilder, & i know dam better thn you wht is called WAR, i really dont like it, but at the same time i cant see terrorists, ENJOYING the dam UMMAH , by killing innocent peoples.:angry::sniper::smokin::pakistan:

Last edited:
You are the Patriot who loves his own home - otherwise you wouldn't be talking of invading others home - not an inch but miles upon miles of Pakistani lands which is S. Waziristan.
Your take is quite incorrect...and now personally directed at me...a person who despite all his flaws, genuinely cares for all his countrymen...

Invading a terrorist is not akin to invading an innocent...if you deliberately choose to brand the terrorists and the innocents as one and the same then that is your thinking...Pakistanis and Pakistan Army know the difference between the two...
The operation is aimed at terrorists...or have you not heard this little detail?

If an area is taken over by terrorists, does it mean the state remains silent forever...because we cannot fight in our own country?
So i suppose we sit back and let them become the rightful rulers of FATA for eternity, all the same time killing the innocents...

What is the right action?
You have no alternative solution, just criticism of mistakes current and past alone does not suffice...a solution is needed...you have none better than what Pakistan Army is trying to do...

PA might have a sound justification for an attack on south waziristan, however they certainly lack the resolve so long as Zardari's govn't is in place

Another War under Zardari. wow. doesn't that provide more justification and motivation for militancies to rise up and fight to get rid of the American representatives in the president's house?

Good Joke! You are not supporting TTP

But your words itself deny that

Looks like you have some understanding problem, go read again before commenting.. if still don't get it then don't post.. you know why... Read complete sentence!!

Ps: again I am not supporting TTP, since I know who are backing them. BUT atleast start thinking from those people point of view, rather then yours.

Can you provide a single action which would tell that TTP did good things for the people ?? Don't give the BS that they went for the criminals, after their arrival crime rates have increased nor decreased. As for Mardan, since the TTP arrival, Mardan has seen the highest number of kidnappings for ransom which people were not even used to hear & its not being said by me or the govt, look at the local newspapers printed by local people & the reports are published by speaking to the grieving family members. Even people started complaining to the CM Hoti who is from Mardan that look your constituency is having this under your rule.

Now when did TTP arrive to Mardan? Was Mardan ever went into hold of TTP? Yes, I agree In mardan the lawless ness was increased after arrival of TTP, but isn't that the government who was responsible for this? Can you point similar case in swat (as that was supposed to be under TTP)? (Think from user prospective, my father in mardan agree to accept TTP rule, since he spend his 40 yrs in the court (37+ nonsense cases).. just because of this stupid pakistani law)

And there is one hell of a different between TTP & the real Taliban, its very sad to see & hear when people can't differentiate between both.

And that is whole point of my whole bakwas posted before, there is hell of difference between real Afghan Taliban and TTP which local people don't understand. And government should pronounce this in public that who is backing TTP, and who is or was backing Afghan Taliban. Who don't exists in pakistan. Government should also point who created those TTP, who send BM and AM to waziristan? Where was they after 9/11. Government should also tell the reality of Indian involvement in Afghanistan and helps to TTP, BLA etc.. so People start realizing hey what the hell this media, ruler was messing with our heads? We thought TTP are real taliban, who came to Pakistan, after afghan war was started by US. GoP should also make a group based on muftis who take all accepted (in 1975) shariah points and make pakistani Constitution compliant with shariah, and tell the people hey this is the real shariah. What TTP was portraying wasn't shariah but an agenda given to them by their lords so that they can defame the name of Afghani Taliban. And remove support for them. (like I said Ideology should be tackled by Ideology).

Then it is best time to attack these MF, and break the chain once for all.

PA might have a sound justification for an attack on south waziristan, however they certainly lack the resolve so long as Zardari's govn't is in place

Another War under Zardari. wow. doesn't that provide more justification and motivation for militancies to rise up and fight to get rid of the American representatives in the president's house?

Keep on exploiting zardari and US factors to justify terrorist.

Your take is quite incorrect...and now personally directed at me...a person who despite all his flaws, genuinely cares for all his countrymen...

Invading a terrorist is not akin to invading an innocent...if you deliberately choose to brand the terrorists and the innocents as one and the same then that is your thinking...Pakistanis and Pakistan Army know the difference between the two...
The operation is aimed at terrorists...or have you not heard this little detail?

If an area is taken over by terrorists, does it mean the state remains silent forever...because we cannot fight in our own country?
So i suppose we sit back and let them become the rightful rulers of FATA for eternity, all the same time killing the innocents...

What is the right action?
You have no alternative solution, just criticism of mistakes current and past alone does not suffice...a solution is needed...you have none better than what Pakistan Army is trying to do...
It is not I who got misdirected at you on a personal level - but you who directed the target to yourself - terming yourself self righteous and a Patriot.
Now let me ask you are those people living in the Taliban badlands as you call them - any less patriots than you and the others in the rest of Pakistan?

And who is a rightful owner of the FATA?
Wasn't FATA governed under their own set of governance that was certainly different from the rest of the country since times immemorial?
Look this issue is much larger to be dealt here so simplistically in just few words. One of the clues you should be looking for is, why did the Taliban pick up this animosity against you? who fired the first shot? Who is to blame for starting it all?

For solutions and what is the right course of action now after this decade of another round of violence - again I tell you look into yourselves and look at it in clearer light instead of the bias that you usually do and the answers you seek you will find within yourselves.
Much better than me giving you the answers that you shall of course reject outright.

He is not, but he is actually mentioning a factor which could bring more terrorism to pakistan. And US factor will remain there.. They are the key to terrorism!!

its not US/Zardari, its the psychological factor that is derived from sciences tested and proven through evidence acquired from massive empirical researches done over the last 100 years, not mentioning the scriptures and ancient wisdoms, all of which are alien to your cognitive abilities.

Btw, I am not the first proponent of such method of defeating terrorism, Musharraf has said times and again, terrorism has to be defeated with a 'holistic approach'. much of which are rooted in greiviences towards an injust social order managed by oppressive and corrupt regimes.

Yes, it has to be defeated, no arguments there. we all agree to that.

however disagreements arise over the methodologies and strategies.

what Zardari and co are doing is also terrorism, financial and social terrorism. as the wise saying goes, you need to put your own house in order first before you go around attempting to fix others.

Dear leave it how he was killed and how CIA was given a faulty info about some High level AlQaeda target which afterward turned out BM himself (CIA biggest Pawn)

Now having intel about one person is one thing and having info about TTP's command centers, training camps, ammo dumps, hideouts etc. is a whole different ball game. That is missing... We don't know 100% how many hidden pockets there. More aerial attacks can be best policy. Find a hideout, training facility or ammo dump ... Don't wait scramble F-16s and bring down the rain.

Dear sir,
you are down playing PAKISTAN;s important intell ops in case OF BM!;)
JUST think about, even it was but wronly directed, to the drone command center but, where it come from?;):pakistan::smokin:

here is something, which will make your belives on our intell , more strong!
Pak jets pound Taliban hideouts, kill 26 militants
Press Trust Of India
Islamabad, October 13, 2009

Ahead of an expected offensive, Pakistani jets pounded Taliban stronghold of South Waziristan, while the Army in fresh operations killed 26 militants elsewhere in the restive northwest regions.
Fighter jets bombed Makeen, Ladha and Barwand regions of the South Waziristan hitting Taliban defences and military structures built by the militants, Army sources told local TV.
The attack came as Interior Minister Rehman Malik told reporters that the civilian government had given the go-ahead for the massive military campaign in South Waziristan leaving the timing of the operation to the armed forces.

The Pakistan government and the Army say that 80 per cent of the wave of militant attacks hitting the country are planned in South Waziristan, which has been encircled by troops and armour for the last three months in preparation for miliatry's biggest operation.
The campaign on the mountainous region appears imminent after a week long terror strikes by Taliban including the audacious attack on the Pakistan Army headquarters and carrying out a spate of suicide bombings.

Army helicopter gunships attacked for the second day in running bombing Taliban hideouts in the adjacent Bajaur region and killed 26 militants. Security forces had undertaken a major offensive in the area six-months ago and declared it free of Taliban, but some still seem to have surfaced.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/pakistan/Pak-jets-pound-Taliban-hideouts-kill-26-militants/465025/H1-Article1-464822.aspx
I GUSS, IT COULDNT BE POSSIBLE, WITHOUT GREAT INTELL WORK!
what we need a "KILLER PUNCH", i mean the "DAZZY CUTTERS", if USA had provided them, in frist place, that there was great damge been already done long time before.:azn:
hope you will understand, that only PAKISTANI INTELL is the best, intell in that area!:tup:;)

Looks like you have some understanding problem, go read again before commenting.. if still don't get it then don't post.. you know why... Read complete sentence!!

Now when did TTP arrive to Mardan? Was Mardan ever went into hold of TTP? Yes, I agree In mardan the lawless ness was increased after arrival of TTP, but isn't that the government who was responsible for this? Can you point similar case in swat (as that was supposed to be under TTP)? (Think from user prospective, my father in mardan agree to accept TTP rule, since he spend his 40 yrs in the court (37+ nonsense cases).. just because of this stupid pakistani law)

And that is whole point of my whole bakwas posted before, there is hell of difference between real Afghan Taliban and TTP which local people don't understand. And government should pronounce this in public that who is backing TTP, and who is or was backing Afghan Taliban. Who don't exists in pakistan. Government should also point who created those TTP, who send BM and AM to waziristan? Where was they after 9/11. Government should also tell the reality of Indian involvement in Afghanistan and helps to TTP, BLA etc.. so People start realizing hey what the hell this media, ruler was messing with our heads? We thought TTP are real taliban, who came to Pakistan, after afghan war was started by US. GoP should also make a group based on muftis who take all accepted (in 1975) shariah points and make pakistani Constitution compliant with shariah, and tell the people hey this is the real shariah. What TTP was portraying wasn't shariah but an agenda given to them by their lords so that they can defame the name of Afghani Taliban. And remove support for them. (like I said Ideology should be tackled by Ideology).

Then it is best time to attack these MF, and break the chain once for
all.

According to your ........ If TTPs are Indian agent than whats problem in Army action in FATA, and what do say about their sister organizations lashkr jhangvi, sipah shaba and jaish ,are they also Indian agent.??
why did'nt riaz basra of Laskar jhangvi go to india for asylum rather to mullah omer in Afghanistan.
why did jaish hijacked indian plane to Afghanistan and get freed masood azhar by Afghanistan's talliban.???
All terrorist have same ideology and agendas, taliban of Afghanistan ,bay qaeda ,ttp,Lg,ssp,jaish all are group of munafqeens and the worst enemy of Muslim.

I know your problem of soft corner for these takfiri wahabis.
This is One Common between all terrorist that they are WAHABIS

DAM to this UMMAH thing , it alrerady rest in PEACE with in the grave of GEN.ZIA(shaheed), its not only PAKISTAN;s resposiblity to a;lways think for UMMAH ?:sick:
give a name of any ISLAMIC country , which is seriously thainking about , UMMAH!:hitwall:
btw , you have great a solution in the form of , inviting CHINA , RUSSIA to keeping peace in our country, seriosly, stop using those dangerous drugs, i guss , i was a crzy soilder, & i know dam better thn you wht is called WAR, i really dont like it, but at the same time i can see terrorists, ENJOYING the dam UMMAH , by killing innocent peoples.::

Better learn the concept and meaning of ummah then you can critise or just provide or link sourse so that we put little weight in your argument and get benefit from your research.

Now i can judge your virus , your aim is critisim for sake of critisim nothing else.:devil:

Better learn some thing first ,gain little knowledge and then make a constructive and logical argument .:agree:

You are actually waisting your time here , better play vedio games:D

Well said Iqbal

Moug hay darya meh beruyne darya kuch nahi
Farad hai millat se tanha kuch nahi

Better learn the concept and meaning of ummah then you can critise or just provide or link sourse so that we put little weight in your argument and get benefit from your research.

Now i can judge your virus , your aim is critisim for sake of critisim nothing else.:devil:

Better learn some thing first ,gain little knowledge and then make a constructive and logical argument .:agree:

Well said Iqbal

Isn't it is farz on every muslim to think for Ummah i.e. Unity? And also work in a way of Islamic Laws which includes State's laws.

Dear AgNoStIc MuSliM

Your comments are based on sincerity and a genuine desire to solve the Taliban menace.

But the underlying assumptions are somewhat optimistic, and possibly wrong.

“”It is time to route out the Taliban disease in SW militarily, ala Swat.””
The “disease” is not solved in Swat. It is a festering wound. By dislocating 2.5 m people from their homes, PA did not make too many friends. By tradition, each “bad guy” killed puts a life long obligation on 3-4 close relations to even the score.

The disease would have been solved the day you feel safe enough to visit the serene beauty of Swat with your family; even think of setting up a business and settling in its Colorado like mesmerizing climes!

“”We tried 'no blockades' , no bombings and 'no refugees' for several years under Musharraf - the result - almost the entire traditional Tribal leadership assassinated by the Taliban.””
The traditional leadership of Muajeb Khwar Maliks and Khans was actually responsible for the rise of Taliban. Times changed, but these guys steeped in the dated FCR paradigms circa 1901 did not try to re-engineer themselves. Their “official” status enabled them to spin in cash from smuggling, drugs, kidnappings and extortion. Majority of the FATA people were not the beneficiaries of such rackets. Taliban emerged as a rallying point. This is why small timers like Mangal Bagh were able to able to demolish billionarire maliks like Haji Ayub Afridi.

“”AFAIK, the 'no go areas' in Karachi were not sending out suicide bombers and 'Fidayeen squads' to target GHQ, Police Academies and Cricket teams.””
True, their activities were limited to Drilling Knee caps and bodies neatly packed in gunny bags. Naseerullah Babar’s atrocious and draconian methods to curb them left festering wounds in the psyche of our urdu speaking brothers, that are not really healed to this day. It was a similar situation, but the Terrain was different.

Do you honestly think Mr. Zardari has the writ / mandate even over Islamabad? Our NRO leadership just does not have the moral authority. If by some accident of history Justice Inftikhar Chaudry or Dr. A Q Khan is appointed as the President, that should stabilize FATA in short order.

Now i can judge your virus , your aim is critisim for sake of critisim nothing else.

Better learn some thing first ,gain little knowledge and then make a constructive and logical argument .

Well said Iqbal

better go find some donations, to have your own madersa, GEN ZIA's grave would be , a great location for the purpose, where you can preach you dam UMMAHA thing , produce more of some kind of "LASHKARS" IF YOU WANT, & become a AMMIR , there cause, thats how you want, to give birth to UMMAHA destroyers TTP minded terrorists?:angry:
well, beta jee!:smitten:
i play big games, i play with "RAW" wana join me!:azn:
i guss, you are too , messed with your ummah , thing plz just try to found some maderssa , where you can teach , those TTP terrorists, what "UMMAHA"IS & i hope they will understand :lol::whistle:;)
well come back to topic, that thread isnt about "UMMAHA" :bounce:

Last edited:
Isn't it is farz on every muslim to think for Ummah i.e. Unity? And also work in a way of Islamic Laws which includes State's laws.

You are right , slogan of Pakistan is based on same islamic teaching

Unity Faith Decipline

Sorry to say we have few Brig. and Generals supported by a think tanker who are lacking in basics of islam.

Back
Top Bottom