What's new

Is it right to attack South Waziristan now?

Is it right to attack south waziristan now??

• yes

Votes: 43 52.4%
  • no

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • listen to america

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • after few days

Votes: 6 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My friend, i wish it was that simple...these are not criminals...they are thousands upon thousands of terrorists who are an army which has no qualms about killing anyone, anywhere and anytime...

I hope you understand what it feels like to see them roam free, see them smirk infront of cameras when they make their holy claims in press conferences, see them call us un Islamic...all the while butchering our countrymen and destroying our lives...

We have tried many peace deals but the bottom line is that they think they are safe in their hideouts and we do not have the guts to fight them...till we take them down...this bloodbath will continue...they always have one reason or another to justify their atrocities which are not sanctioned by virtue of any religion, morals or code...
Thank you my friend All-Green for your perspective.
I have read here in these very forums that you never had this problem with your now antagonized people in all of your bygone history, before this recent war business.
I suggest you look more closely at yourself where did you or/and they go wrong, in taking this twist on the road.
I shall take it as a given that you are definitely wiser and knowledgeable than those mud houses and shanty people. Violence will only breed more violence - unless you do intend to slaughter the whole people and settle your own in their lands.

Infact United Jehadi Alliance in which Chechan,Uzbik,Arabs,Afghan and Pakistan Pushtoon are in war with US neo con and Zoinists, both of these waring faction have their intrests in region , both want to use our soil to defeat enemy.

In this complex satuation we have no other option left other than to invite peace keeping force of neutral countries like Turkey , China and Russia to help us to at least protect our land for any further misuse, a joint peace keeping force can be deployed in FATA to safe guard local people on long term basis.

If NATO can be deployed in Afghanistan,why not peace keeping and rehabilitation force can be deployed in FATA.

PA should stop bombing on FATA and also US drone attacks , China and Russia have capbility to control this whole region .

Mean time US and India should vocate Afghanistan within short period of time.

SORY TO SAY! sir.
i guss, you are using some kinda dangerous DRUGS. :woot:
& i hope, YOU will not lose your "PAITY"!;):azn:

It is the right time, I mean the media in the world would laugh abt Pakistan if they wouldn't act. Additionally, consider the Taliban in the winter, I mean the advantages r on Pakistan's side

It is the right time, I mean the media in the world would laugh abt Pakistan if they wouldn't act. Additionally, consider the Taliban in the winter, I mean the advantages r on Pakistan's side

YOU still think , that we(pakistanis) , give a DAM about media!
it will be our own assesment , to our own ENEMY, when to destroy it, surly there is no one , who can tell us to do this & that.:no::lol:;):pakistan:
this sort of WAR needs patients, & we are looking at every, winable options, we can have?
MEDIA cant lanch a war, against these terrorists, & cant win a war of TERROR, by itself?:cheesy:

I have read here in these very forums that you never had this problem with your now antagonized people in all of your bygone history, before this recent war business.
I suggest you look more closely at yourself where did you or/and they go wrong, in taking this twist on the road.
I shall take it as a given that you are definitely wiser and knowledgeable than those mud houses and shanty people. Violence will only breed more violence - unless you do intend to slaughter the whole people and settle your own in their lands.

When the 'peace deals' don't work what is Pakistan supposed to do? You can only have peace deals with people that ACTUALLY WANT PEACE, not people that intend to takeover your country. We don't need an offensive for there to be violence, we are already seeing it. If this is what happens without an offensive, we might as well go in and fight over there instead of having our cities bombed.

We need to level all terrorist activity in South Waziristan. Also we need to build a Cantonment there to protect the scared population. During the SWA Operation 30% of the Talibaan will be killed, 20% captured, 5% surrender, 45% will run and then after the operation will come back and do more terrorism. If they run in Afghanistan, then we go after them there as well. If the Afghan Army is protecting them, then we attack them as well.:pakistan::sniper:

^ Let them run away to Afghanistan, we should mine the border when they do that ;) No terrorist on Pakistani soil, that should be the aim. If they go to Afghanistan, Yemen, or Somalia we don't care, as long as Pakistani territory is clean :D

DeAr. PakShaheen79.!

COME ON, if we doesnt had the intell how can a "DAM DRONE" can have a kill like , BM?;):pakistan::tup:
dear its not neccecry to post everything, plz understand it!;):azn:

Dear leave it how he was killed and how CIA was given a faulty info about some High level AlQaeda target which afterward turned out BM himself (CIA biggest Pawn););)

Now having intel about one person is one thing and having info about TTP's command centers, training camps, ammo dumps, hideouts etc. is a whole different ball game. That is missing... We don't know 100% how many hidden pockets there. More aerial attacks can be best policy. Find a hideout, training facility or ammo dump ... Don't wait scramble F-16s and bring down the rain.

We need to level all terrorist activity in South Waziristan. Also we need to build a Cantonment there to protect the scared population. During the SWA Operation 30% of the Talibaan will be killed, 20% captured, 5% surrender, 45% will run and then after the operation will come back and do more terrorism. If they run in Afghanistan, then we go after them there as well. If the Afghan Army is protecting them, then we attack them as well.:pakistan::sniper:

And my dear this is exactly the trap they are luring Pakistan army into. It is very easy to say to attack Afghanistan in pursuing terrorists there. US/NATO will use this as an excuse to attack on them by Pakistan army.

One thing which you seem to miss out is that the TTP has targetted the tribal leaders opposed to them, entire Jirgas were blasted and many people were killed by TTP...the vacuum was created to render the voice of the people useless...
No sane person resorts to suicide blasts and that gives TTP all the edge they need to check the Tribes...one has to understand that suicide attacks not only deal a tremendous mental shock but are near impossible to stop...

The TTP does not reflect the will of the people of FATA, the people of FATA are not terrorists...however one should not remain unaware of the fact that due to the nature of the terrain, many of Pakistan's most wanted criminals and gangs take refuge here...this coming together of Militants, criminals, gangs, drug barons etc. and their forming of TTP is something which is extremely dangerous if not dealt with an iron fist...it shall only get worse till we deal considerable damage to the terrorist infrastructure and make them run...

Your logic of not taking action when Swat example is before us also needs rethinking...we did not butcher civilians in Swat...we fought TTP...FATA is less built up than Swat so the collateral will be much lower...

And I repeat....FATA people are not TTP...
TTP is a purely terrorist outfit which needs to be put down since it has damaged our country and its people tremendously...this has to be done for the sake of Pakistan and that includes FATA...

SORY TO SAY! sir.
i guss, you are using some kinda dangerous DRUGS. :woot:
& i hope, YOU will not lose your "PAITY"!;):azn:

I shall advice you take drug of peace ,humanity and unity of ummah.

I know few members dont like my peace talk they are in war mode, but i shall continue writing for peace,friendship,love for all muslim and non muslims :smitten:

Your hatred now crossing limits , many times advised you that always think positive and dont spread secterianism .Allah named us with name of muslim ,which is great honour .

If you have any doubts ,please discuss it without any fear but dont distroy the friendly atmosphere.

Mods please take corrective action , no one should be above the law of forum .

Mr Fundamentalist! who is spreading secterianism??? You are continuously crying SHIA President and Brelvi Prime minister.

Certainly Their is No doubt about your sympathy with tailban terrorist which is appering from your posts.

Mods has already warned you in the past ,Yes! this is need to take corrective action now.

There is never a right time to attack Waziristan. You never attack your own country or countrymen/women.

If there are criminals they are to be nabbed in police actions just like in any other part of Pakistan.

Hi,

I don't mean to be disrespectful---but seems that that you have been sleeping all through this epsiode that has been going on for the last few years.

I guess that you may not understand that police is used against mostly unarmed civilians for maintaining law and order situation. Police is not used against any insurgency---neither is police equipped to fight it nor is it trained to confront them.

For a long time Russia is quite but active in the region and what is KGB up to these days in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Are they thinking of coming back when USA will packup.

They want revenge of Afghan war from USA and specially Pakistan
. :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom