What's new

is it possible in near future???????????

Possible when Pakistan and India will leave or event 99% cut American Interference in Pakistan and Israel-American Interference in India...

otherwise

NOT POSSIBLE!

Both India and pakistan have used US for settling their dispute.
India was repeating all along that kashmir issue will be resolved biletarally, when pakistan was pushing for mediation by US.
Seems time has changed now, US understands Indian position better, although open mediation is still not acceptable to India, secret deals are okey.

There is only one condition that peace can be achieved in the whole region: All countries should decide based on their own interests and their neighbors,not countries on the other side of the world.All of you know what i mean and today,unfortunately we don't see this happening.

Well there is obviously mutual interest seen even when dealing with the other side, mate. US gave us a nuke deal, we gave them a big deal in equipment. Time and again US has been a bit big brotherly but we have always maintained neutrality. Really, it isn't that difficult. The problem was that you let them dominate too early without keeping the safe one-arm distance. Which is why you had to take drastic steps later.

It is not that bad if you can maintain a strong distance and still engage them. I am not a democracy fan boy but even with this regime, you can engage with the Western world and still not be controlled by it. :)

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Both India and pakistan have used US for settling their dispute.
India was repeating all along that kashmir issue will be resolved biletarally, when pakistan was pushing for mediation by US.
Seems time has changed now, US understands Indian position better, although open mediation is still not acceptable to India, secret deals are okey.

There is no "issue". Ignorant self-appointed "intellectual" traitors call it an issue, example Suzanna Roy and her types.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Possible when Pakistan and India will leave or event 99% cut American Interference in Pakistan and Israel-American Interference in India...

otherwise

NOT POSSIBLE!

None of that is happening. Israel and US don't intervene in our decisions and all our decisions are our own. You are fed wrongly by your media. And while US has got your jugular because of your early engagements with them, we have by far retained our independent thinking.

If their is no issue of Kashmir, then:

1. Why BJP was not allowed to host Indian flag in IJK? (BJP yatra stopped at J&K border, Swaraj, Jaitley arrested - Times Of India)

2. Why people in whole of the Kashmir observe black day?

3. Why UN acknowledges Kashmir Dispute?

On the basis of comments posted here, it seems to me that Indians are being indocrinated that their is no issue of Kashmir - it is all Pakistani propaganda. As time is healing old wounds, new generations will forget them. How smart.

Why do even feel to respond the trolls? Just report them.

I too desire the same but they are utopian because what will Agni,Arihant or Babur do ?
My friend who work with shipyard for Indian navy frigate told me two facts and i was surprised.

1.Navy has asked to install in the frigate a music system worth of 25 lakh INR($50,000).
2.Sofa set worth of 60 Lakh INR ($120,000).

What was that ? In a country where millions go bed with empty stomach.
What kind of security is this ? with music systems,sofa set and of course with scotch.
Yet we (including I) hurray every launch of frigate.

P.S. i don't know about Pakistan but i guess these facts are pretty same on that side of border.

I too desire the same but they are utopian because what will Agni,Arihant or Babur do ?
My friend who work with shipyard for Indian navy frigate told me two facts and i was surprised.

1.Navy has asked to install in the frigate a music system worth of 25 lakh INR($50,000).
2.Sofa set worth of 60 Lakh INR ($120,000).

What was that ? In a country where millions go bed with empty stomach.
What kind of security is this ? with music systems,sofa set and of course with scotch.
Yet we (including I) hurray every launch of frigate.

P.S. i don't know about Pakistan but i guess these facts are pretty same on that side of border.

Either he was joking with you, or you might have some problem while understanding.

Navy can't order them officially.

Pakistan have no interest in india, believe me. It is only Indian Occupied Kashmir issue that keep Pakistan a bit toward South Asian politics, once this is solved your way is different & our way different.

Second thing is impossible, Pakistan must not let india pass it's territory even for economic purposes until india gives Pakistan access to Nepal, Bhutan & Bdsh.

For points 3 & 4 don't care for india but yes Pakistan need to take strict & serious steps to solve these crises inside the territory of Pakistan.

Currently it is india who is under western hegemony.

Even though I would love to see India and Pakistan sought out differences I don't think it would be a reality in the near future until there is a huge power slide in between us.

#1 pakistan keeps kashmeer issue on backburner & talks of peace & trade?

I think it is very much on backburner right now.

#2 Afghanista / Pakistan / China & India form a strategic alliance & make the old silk trade route into an energy & transit route all the way from Bangladesh/India/Pakistan/Afghanistan/CAR'sto Europe???????

No it's impossible.

#3 peole can travel without fear of prosecution & robbery in this regone & this area becomes the most properous area in the world

No again it's impossible.

#4 rule of law in south & middle asia????

It is possible but don't see that happening soon.

# last but not the least no room for westrn hegenony????????

Not happening soon. Do wish it happens.

is it too ambitous or is it Possible ......Kindly Comment Without any prejudice, Thanks again .

You are too ambitious.

Show me on which thread did i said otherwise? I'm not denying that any other Pakistani haven't said that but i don't talk on behalf of all Pakistanis, even many Pakistani will oppose my views but that is everyone's personal view.

Right. I checked your post history. You have never condemned drone attacks.

I stand corrected on that.

However, your assertion that India is under western hegemoney is nothing but pure falsehood.

India was never the one who enrolled into CEATO and SENTO just to be in American good books.

good luck & keep dreaming....???????

huh?
how is stating ground realities dreaming?
Are you looking at a different map then me?
The only land rout for India to the west is through Pakistan.
If you disagree with this then I have nothing more to say to you.

I think you didn't have a proper response but you still didn't like me stating this fact so you felt compelled to say something.

Pakistan have no interest in india, believe me. It is only Indian Occupied Kashmir issue that keep Pakistan a bit toward South Asian politics, once this is solved your way is different & our way different.

Second thing is impossible, Pakistan must not let india pass it's territory even for economic purposes until india gives Pakistan access to Nepal, Bhutan & Bdsh.

For points 3 & 4 don't care for india but yes Pakistan need to take strict & serious steps to solve these crises inside the territory of Pakistan.

Currently it is india who is under western hegemony.

Were using Iran to get to central asia, so no deal there buddy. :D

Back
Top Bottom