What's new

Is Indian Cuisine Coming of Age in America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignore false flagger Pakistani.. already ashamed of their identity.. always harping same comment about super power or something.. they do not have any pride left intheir country so always trying to belittle other country!!! :D

once junk, always junk.....
i am just surprised that C-D thanked you for your worthless post

Ignore false flagger Pakistani.. already ashamed of their identity.. always harping same comment about super power or something.. they do not have any pride left intheir country so always trying to belittle other country!!! :D

You are making a mistake here, it's just not super power it is The Greatest Super Hyper Power of the World" :D

Pork Vindaloo is good, it is originally from Goa.

Vindaloo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sounds nice, though I have never heard of pork in curry before. Usually it is fish balls or chicken in our curry dishes.

Any others?

Like kebabs chicken lamb. There are so many types. I think each region has its own specialty

Oh man I love kebabs, though I was looking for something more specific, like a particular type of kebab maybe?

@ Hafizz Bhai, since most of the " Indian Cuisine " restaurants in the US are actually Pakistani or Bangladeshi owned and managed, maybe the Title should reflect that ?

sry, but this sentence already says enough about your national pride

Sure whatever helps you to put sleep that junk mind!!! :D

You are making a mistake here, it's just not super power it is The Greatest Super Hyper Power of the World" :D

Actually Indian cuisine people know mainly consists of north(mostly punjabi),
but if whole india is taken into account then there is so much to explore tat ur taste bud will be left craving for more
each state has its own cuisine

Sounds nice, though I have never heard of pork in curry before. Usually it is fish balls or chicken in our curry dishes.

Any others?

Do you remember that thread that I think we had a lot of comments from you and me on rats?? But I think that was certainly Indian

@ Hafizz Bhai, since most of the " Indian Cuisine " restaurants in the US are actually Pakistani or Bangladeshi owned and managed, maybe the Title should reflect that ?

You live in New york and telling me this.. just a few days back you were crying for Indian restaurant named Baluchi.. It's a fact that all Pakistanis run their shops acting as Indians but even then number is not big. Most Pakistanis and Bangladeshis I have seen are halal meat shop owners.. So stop the bluff game..

Any others?

We Indians can make curry of anything. :lol: We even have a very famous curry dish made up of potatoes known as "Aalu Dum"(spicy and creamy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom