What's new

Is Indian Cuisine Coming of Age in America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Usually foreigners get turned off by black bean sauce, in my experience at least.

You must be one of us in disguise. :cheesy:

lol I also like crispy aromatic duck prawn balls. man you guys have so many dishes. I went to Hong Kong twice in my life but I was passing through when i was going to Guangzhou

lol I also like crispy aromatic duck prawn balls. man you guys have so many dishes. I went to Hong Kong twice in my live but I was passing through when i was going to Guangzhou

Hahaha, you have just named several of my favourite dishes. :D

Hong Kong-style Roast Duck:

roast-duck-small.jpg

Most restaurants in India write as a Szechwan. I like Szechwan variety of foods mostly as they are spicy.

Szechwan is the old spelling in English. The modern spelling in Standard Chinese is now Sichuan, though both will work.

I am sure Sino C would regard it as a pleasure to show you around
who is Sino C
I have learned what you guys are about by coming onto this forum and seeing the hatred you have for my kind
I learnt one thing that you do not stick to one idealogy if hardship is about to fall on your shoulders. You were once like me and Superkaif, respecting fellow human being for what they are not for what religion and what country they belong to. Superkaif and me have maintained that stand for long and will do so in the future. But you lost that esence because some immature poster ciritzied the nation whos flag you bear in your profile.

Not all INDIANS have Pakistan, and not all Pakistanis hate INDIANS

Szechwan is the old spelling in English. The modern spelling in Standard Chinese is now Sichuan, though both will work.
actually what is the meaning of Szechwan. i have had Szechwan noodles, but never baotherd to question what Szechwan is? is it a spice that is added to the cusine to get the flavour or some thing of historical name

man they owned India
they just occupied and prayed on the weak Hindus of their time and they lasted only short. They never owned anything, just invaded some one elses land and property.

actually what is the meaning of Szechwan. i have had Szechwan noodles, but never baotherd to question what Szechwan is? is it a spice that is added to the cusine to get the flavour or some thing of historical name

Sichuan literally means = Four rivers.

It is the name of a province in Southwestern China.

275px-Sichuan_in_China_%28%2Ball_claims_hatched%29.svg.png

Sichuan cuisine is a regional cuisine that originated in Sichuan province, hence the name.

I eat chicken mostly, whenever I try eating duck or lamb I feel sick.
I don't mind minced beef in macaroni :cheesy:

man Iranian food is my one of my favorites. Problem is I do not know the names of all the dishes I like have you been to that Iranian restaurant between Shepperds Bush and Kensington? I think its called Alounak

Sichuan literally means = Four rivers.

It is the name of a province in Southwestern China.

275px-Sichuan_in_China_%28%2Ball_claims_hatched%29.svg.png
hope that you too travel the length and breath of my country and enjoy the INDIAN cusine.
I was brought up in Hostel, so i can adapt to any food, hope you'll be able to adapt to INDIAN food verities if you ever visited INDIA

I am admitting that these are contributions of my MUGHAL ANCESTORS who owned NORTH INDIA.

Aren't a huge population of descendants of Mughals still living in India. Even the direct descendants of Mughal Dynasty still living in Delhi.

Still today authentic Tunde Kabab or Kakori Kabab are available in Lucknow only and the chefs don't share the recipe with anyone.

Aren't a huge population of descendants of Mughals still living in India. Even the directs descendants of Mughal Dynasty still living in Delhi. Still today Authentic Tunde Kabab or Kakori Kabab is available in Lucknow only and the chefs don't share the recipe with anyone.

Aren't a huge population of descendants of Mughals still living in India. Even the directs descendants of Mughal Dynasty still living in Delhi. Still today Authentic Tunde Kabab or Kakori Kabab is available in Lucknow only and the chefs don't share the recipe with anyone.

Lets just agree to share and enjoy our food guys lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom