What's new

Is Indian Cuisine Coming of Age in America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there must be a lighter section on PDF where such topics can be discussed cleanly without any political twist.

Member SC who is Chinese. he has very balanced views on what to do with India and Indians imo
mate, i am from the land of Gandhi and non violance, i can come in terms with my enemy too. and to your info no one is my enemy I am just glad that i came to know a lot of Chinese via PDF. for that i have to thank PDF and the mods for giving me that oppertunity and platform to interact with the Chinese.

Was just peekiing through the thread looks like "The Greatest Super Hyper Power Indians" are trying to win hearts & minds using mogal food diplomacy.

Kudos to SUPER HYPER POWAAAAAAAAAAAA

The main issue that I've seen with Indian restaurants is that they don't adapt to the culture where they are serving. You can't just serve Indian food in the same way that you do in your home country. People want a dish that looks beautiful, a nice atmosphere, and great customer service. Indian restaurants usually have great food, but the customer service is lacking, the food presentation is poor, a lot of the dishes are vegetarian, and the overall atmosphere of the restaurant is lacking. The only exceptional Indian restaurants that I have seen were really expensive, which is why I think Indian food hasn't gone into the mainstream. (they also need to tone down the spice for the general population. I love spicy food, but most people do not.)

Was just peekiing through the thread looks like "The Greatest Super Hyper Power Indians" are trying to win hearts & minds using mogal food diplomacy.

What by nicking our food?

Another myth. The majority of Indians are Hindu and therefore vegetarians. They even kill you for eating beef.

These meat dishes surely are Pakistani

I wonder who tells u all this BS

Can someone tell me what are the best meat-based dishes in South Asia? Chicken, lamb, etc.

once junk, always junk.....
i am just surprised that C-D thanked you for your worthless post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom