What's new

Is defending the Muslims and Islam anti-Indian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is sad you have such an opinion without witnessing ground realities. Not touching on Kashmir Pakistani's only see Muslims killed in Gujarat. We see Indians (Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians) killed in the riots as well.
Really very few but Muslims were killed under your forces command

Really very few but Muslims were killed under your forces command
Not really.The investigations are to find out if the Police force abstained from controlling the mob which to be honest did occur. But in a riot no one waits and asks if you are a Hindu or a Muslim. A mob attacks every one who is not a part of it. And there were mobs of both sides. Muslims continue to thrive in Gujarat till date. In fact they are one of the major communities driving the textile trade out of Surat.

Not really.The investigations are to find out if the Police force abstained from controlling the mob which to be honest did occur. But in a riot no one waits and asks if you are a Hindu or a Muslim. A mob attacks every one who is not a part of it. And there were mobs of both sides. Muslims continue to thrive in Gujarat till date. In fact they are one of the major communities driving the textile trade out of Surat.

Yes police force abstained but abstained in controlling only that mob who was killing Muslims but not in stopping Muslims

Yes police force abstained but abstained in controlling only that mob who was killing Muslims but not in stopping Muslims
It worked in both cases. The one highlighted was the one where a mob attacked a predominantly muslim community. What youhave to understand is that there are no major demarcations on religious lines on where people stayed. That particular community also housed Hindus and other religions.
And the police abstained from other areas as well. Basically the police intervention in this whole episode was questionable. Once again it applies to both communities. While it is true that a majority killed were muslims there was a large chunk of Hindus among those killed too. I repeat my original posts. In the end a lot of Indians died.

It worked in both cases. The one highlighted was the one where a mob attacked a predominantly muslim community. What youhave to understand is that there are no major demarcations on religious lines on where people stayed. That particular community also housed Hindus and other religions.
And the police abstained from other areas as well. Basically the police intervention in this whole episode was questionable. Once again it applies to both communities. While it is true that a majority killed were muslims there was a large chunk of Hindus among those killed too. I repeat my original posts. In the end a lot of Indians died.
Lot of Muslims died in Gujrat and Kashmir

thats the difference between Pakistanis and Indians.

majority believe themselves to be Muslims first and then pakistanis.We believe ourselves to be Indians first and then anything else

Okay I challenge you do a survey around 100000 Muslims in India and you will know the results :yahoo:

Okay I challenge you do a survey around 100000 Muslims in India and you will know the results :yahoo:

Already done..every ten years .. they dont need to show off their religion..

Maybe some elements of Islam are extreme, but it has contributed tremendously to India's culture and civilization. Sikhism emerged partly from Islam, did it not?

either its Muslim or any other religion, if they are trying to do any anti national works in the name religion or minority, yes surely they are terrorists. if they want to live in the name of religion they can move to some other nations. India only for Indians not for religions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom