What's new

Is china really want friendship(good relation)with india

Actually, some Chinese told after Ramadan ban in Xinjiang that religious Uighurs can't join CCP, only atheists are allowed.

any source from the officials? or else would be guess of your media which only prove your medias always lie.

Actually, some Chinese told after Ramadan ban in Xinjiang that religious Uighurs can't join CCP, only atheists are allowed.

any source from the officials? or else would be guess of your media which only prove your medias always lie.

Why are you going crazy on Indian media, many Chinese told me only atheist Uighurs can join CCP.

Why are you going crazy on Indian media, many Chinese told me only atheist Uighurs can join CCP.

@djsjs Actually if dont have any prove and only thing if can escape by saying indian media a lie.. Come man i asked you something. Please give me some more news and that ufo where indian media claiming that china is behind that or anything like that

Last edited by a moderator:
@djsjs Actually if dont have any prove and only thing if can escape by saying indian media a lie.. Come man i asked you something. Please give me some more news and that ufo where indian media claiming that china is behind that or anything like that

if you don't want to show your failure please be more logical and thoughtful in your future posts in this furom.don't act like a vexatious clown ,and if you have free time ,please think more and speak less.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you don't want to show your failure please be more logical and thoughtful in your future posts in this furom.don't act like a vexatious clown ,and if you have free time ,please think more and speak less.

This not the answer of my question... Please show me the failure atleast.. :D

Relationship with China will improve a lot if NDA comes into power. Cant say the same with Pakistan though.
I personally am for better relationship with China and continuation of status-quo with Pakistan.

Relationship with China will improve a lot if NDA comes into power. Cant say the same with Pakistan though.
I personally am for better relationship with China and continuation of status-quo with Pakistan.

And how nda related to china now

Kashmir belongs to Tibet according to Chinese now? Are you serious? The sikh empire doesn;t represent India back then nor does it represent Indian after Independence. Do you understand the diffference? China invaded a free and independent Tibet. Chinese rule and control of Tibet has been on and off for centuries. China's actions makes us suspicous. Once China broke hte bond of trust, it is up to her to repair the damage not us. You understand that? And nobody is freaking out seeing a Chinese person.

I didn't get my facts right , When you says Chinese are in Kashmir , do you mean Aksai Chin or Kashmir , they are 2 different region ,

Also Aksai chin, border tibet and is governed by Chinese as Xinjiang --> ignore my earlier post of it belong to Tibet

This is what i could find from Wiki

The Indian position, as stated by Prime Minister Nehru, was that the Aksai Chin was "part of the Ladakh region of India for centuries" and that this northern border was a "firm and definite one which was not open to discussion with anybody".[4]

The Chinese minister Zhou Enlai argued that the western border had never been delimited, that the Macartney-MacDonald Line, which left the Aksai Chin within Chinese borders was the only line ever proposed to a Chinese government, and that the Aksai Chin was already under Chinese jurisdiction, and that negotiations should take into account the status quo.

Hence my earlier comment.

I didn't get my facts right , When you says Chinese are in Kashmir , do you mean Aksai Chin or Kashmir , they are 2 different region ,

Also Aksai chin, border tibet and is governed by Chinese as Xinjiang --> ignore my earlier post of it belong to Tibet

This is what i could find from Wiki

The Indian position, as stated by Prime Minister Nehru, was that the Aksai Chin was "part of the Ladakh region of India for centuries" and that this northern border was a "firm and definite one which was not open to discussion with anybody".[4]

The Chinese minister Zhou Enlai argued that the western border had never been delimited, that the Macartney-MacDonald Line, which left the Aksai Chin within Chinese borders was the only line ever proposed to a Chinese government, and that the Aksai Chin was already under Chinese jurisdiction, and that negotiations should take into account the status quo.

Hence my earlier comment.

Its the Gilgit-Baltistan which is the part of Kashmir, Pakistan invited thousands of Chinese troops in Gilgit-Baltistan

China wants good relations with India because of large market that India offers and to counter US influence in the region but at the same time would also not like India to become its competitor hence the Pakistan angle.

Overall China is doing a bad job of its relations with US, India and with most of its neighbours sans Pakistan.

Its the Gilgit-Baltistan which is the part of Kashmir, Pakistan invited thousands of Chinese troops in Gilgit-Baltistan

Ok thanks ,

“Chinese soldiers are present in p0k to provide security to its ongoing railways and road projects,” the General [Army Chief General Bikram Singh] said. Earlier this month, Chinese Defence Minister Liang Guanglie on a visit to Delhi had told an English daily that not even a single Chinese soldier was stationed in p0k.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2012/20120920/main3.htm

Am not saying CCP/PLA are saints , but they can not afford to start any conflicts even a small friction.

Most of its neighbors?

Russia, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Mongolia, Singapore, Indonesia...

India is the one hated by most of its neighbors.
China wants good relations with India because of large market that India offers and to counter US influence in the region but at the same time would also not like India to become its competitor hence the Pakistan angle.

Overall China is doing a bad job of its relations with US, India and with most of its neighbours sans Pakistan.

Most of its neighbors?

Russia, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Mongolia, Singapore, Indonesia...

India is the one hated by most of its neighbors.

90% of your country resides on east side of China (1/3rd of total China's size), while 2/3rd of China is desert. As most countries you listed are on west side, they don't matter much. You have some very powerful enemies: US, Japan, India, Australia, Vietnam, Philippines, and Taiwan.

i think china doesnt like india because like them they have 1 billion people so they are the only country which can compete with them fundamentally.

Back
Top Bottom