What's new

Is China Losing the Diplomatic Plot?

One has to understand why South China Sea issue came up all of sudden, I maybe wrong but I never heard about this issue until maybe 6 months ago, I may have been a local/regional issue between countries but not a center stage as it it now. This in my opinion happened after China took a stand in favor of Pakistan, it was the strongest stand China has ever taken and in simple words told Uncle bully to back off, and all of sudden Vietnam and phillippine start their claims on South China sea and even got another US Pawn (India) involved in it. but this time dragon is in aggressive mode and US as usual will back out eventually.

China friends :
- Pakistan : Strong - yes ! - both hate India
- North Korea : weak - North Korea is hungry
- Myanmar : Weak - Myanmar get bored to be a jungle guy
- Cambodia : Very weak - " Cambodia is opportunists "
- Russia : normal - weapon dealer

So " Is China Losing the Diplomatic Plot? " YES

SINGAPORE – In 2016, China’s share of the global economy will be larger than America’s in purchasing-price-parity terms. This is an earth-shaking development; in 1980, .................................................
Sources:"Is China Losing the Diplomatic Plot?" by Kishore Mahbubani | Project Syndicate

the author last name is Madbubani. it is indian last name. so, he turns out to be indian-singaporian. to chinese or pakistani, it is not worth trusting his prophecy. many authors like him were wrong, i have seen

One has to understand why South China Sea issue came up all of sudden, I maybe wrong but I never heard about this issue until maybe 6 months ago, I may have been a local/regional issue between countries but not a center stage as it it now. This in my opinion happened after China took a stand in favor of Pakistan, it was the strongest stand China has ever taken and in simple words told Uncle bully to back off, and all of sudden Vietnam and phillippine start their claims on South China sea and even got another US Pawn (India) involved in it. but this time dragon is in aggressive mode and US as usual will back out eventually.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

good joke......

the author last name is Madbubani. it is indian last name. so, he turns out to be indian-singaporian. to chinese or pakistani, it is not worth trusting his prophecy. many authors like him were wrong, i have seen

Before I can go any further, I suggest that you are not standing as a Pakistanis then story is difference. It does not matter who/what nation he lives. It is matter that what he writting right or wrong? I would love you to understand.

Before I can go any further, I suggest that you are not standing as a Pakistanis then story is difference. It does not matter who/what nation he lives. It is matter that what he writting right or wrong? I would love you to understand.
this is not the forum for you to tell us what you think it is right or wrong. we dont force you to think the same with us. we need to point out his origin, and so we are able to understand the purpose of his writing and classify it as scam. of course, vietnamese and indian never write about china right. that is thing we always understand!

this is not the forum for you to tell us what you think it is right or wrong. we dont force you to think the same with us. we need to point out his origin, and so we are able to understand the purpose of his writing and classify it as scam. of course, vietnamese and indian never write about china right. that is thing we always understand!

So tell me, which forum that I should tell you guys about right and wrong? By your logically, I should agreed whatever Chinese or you said, more than that whatever other oppose you that is not the right place?

You, yes just you are not represent for all Pakistanis and more than that you just left Pakistan behind for your own good. Now, you just because your wearing Pakistan flag then you think you have right?

Like I was told you, it does not matter who was, who is writting on this article. It will matter that article right or not right about China. Moreover, he a professor of Singapore University. Does he need to lies? What the benefits and what he gain for lies?

China’s leaders would be naïve and foolish to bank on their country’s peaceful and quiet rise to global preeminence. At some point, America will awaken from its geopolitical slumber; there are already signs that it has opened one eye.

A must read for all those delusional chinese kids around here
Do you really think USA will let China get the top spot

The world is just waiting for China to make the first move :drag:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: they colonized you, enslaved you, big black men boinged you women (going bok bok bok) and you love them long time too

Philippine-American War

China friends :
- Pakistan : Strong - yes ! - both hate India
- North Korea : weak - North Korea is hungry
- Myanmar : Weak - Myanmar get bored to be a jungle guy
- Cambodia : Very weak - " Cambodia is opportunists "
- Russia : normal - weapon dealer

So " Is China Losing the Diplomatic Plot? " YES

This is rather correct and balanced from a poster with at least 1 chinese flag, I havnt seen it for a while, kudos.

Im unsure about Myanmar though, it has been opening up to the west recently, they may be due for a reevaluation.

Im surprised you feel Myanmar has a stronger relationship with China than Cambodia considering the above and the actions taken by Cambodia recently.

overall though their 'friends' remain an overall unimpressive group, aside from Russia, though Friends is probably not the right word to use with them, as they are not really on China's side when it comes to its designs on the SCS. As Russia orients itself Eastward to Asia (unless the talk of doing so is just that) this will probably become more pronounced. Russia isn't known for its desire to play second fiddle, and China's endgoal would relegate it to just that.

Nobody loves chinese dude :rofl:

That's why you want conquer the world right :rofl:

LOL sorry mate only poor hopless and useless people desperately seeking love ,your country and vietnam fit that bill perfectly , have you seen a millionair couldnt date a nice chick?

Mongolian, Mans, Japanese, Britain did in the same manner with chinese in China.

Man think about it with your dumb brain which one is worse being completely colonised for 1000 of years or the above :rofl:

Hey banana man China already make several moves first one banning your banasa import:lol: secondly we send out several patrol ships and finally we build a city there, instead of living in a delusional world of some one coming to your rescue you are better off going to find market for your bananas mate:rofl:

LOL sorry mate only poor hopless and useless people desperately seeking love ,your country and vietnam fit that bill perfectly , have you seen a millionair couldnt date a nice chick?

Man think about it with your dumb brain which one is worse being completely colonised for 1000 of years or the above

You, gear shifted. Go back at the square 1 "Does China losing diplomatic plot"? Yes or No.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom