What's new

Is China Losing the Diplomatic Plot?

LOL you sound like a love child of Uncle Sam and I admire your innocent.

If you think Vietnam can take on China by herself now you better hurry because starting next few years she's going to produce massive number of warships annually and by the end of the decade even Uncle Sam will think twice to engage her.

The way I see it, China's not going to back down against the US or anybody in the SCS, where she see it as her backyard. I wouldn't surprised she's going to muscle all the shoals, or at least, the strategic ones into her control. The US did her best to provoke you guys to do something without committing herself. What will you do?

We will see indeed, but you better hurry because the situation is getting bad.
And by your statement it looks like you are brain child of "Uncle Wen"...Btw i have no doubt that China is going to produce alot of warship in this decade but thing that you are forgetting that even then it won't be able to out Match Uncle Sam....and here we are not just talking about Uncle Sam only under present circumtances PLAN will have to compete with

US Navy
Japaneese Navy
South Korean Navy
Vietnameese Navy
Australian Navy
{to some extent}

And then you have.

Russians and Indians who are just waiting for right time to enter SCS.....

Believe me dude SCS or East Sea what ever you call it but the name is not going to change the fact...That it is in a mess.....A Huge Mes

And by your statement it looks like you are brain child of "Uncle Wen"...Btw i have no doubt that China is going to produce alot of warship in this decade but thing that you are forgetting that even then it won't be able to out Match Uncle Sam....and here we are not just talking about Uncle Sam only under present circumtances PLAN will have to compete with

US Navy
Japaneese Navy
South Korean Navy
Vietnameese Navy
Australian Navy
{to some extent}

And then you have.

Russians and Indians who are just waiting for right time to enter SCS.....

Believe me dude SCS or East Sea what ever you call it but the name is not going to change the fact...That it is in a mess.....A Huge Mes

If I'm the brainchild of 'Uncle Wen' then you must the child of 'Brain Mother Hilary'.

Aren't you crying for joy when all the said countries ganging up on China for those barren rocks that have nothing to do with them. Any distant factors illicit that farfetched fantasy?

Wake up, this is not child play! Countries don't fight war anymore if it's not profitable.

@ Bach Dang

"Finally, you should admit that your government has ideas which not same yours."

First of all I rarely contributed my own ideas in these disputes for I know it's pointless the way everyone argues, I merely point out what are obvious and perhaps sometimes made a small suggest to you guys. I hardly bring my government into the discussions, other than this time when a poster accuses my country of reaping benefits, because my country is neutral in this case.

Secondly, unlike you guys, I'm not a robot grinds out by my government. I have my own independent thinking and sometimes they are coincide with my government policies but, more often than not, they are different. Let's just leave it at that.

Well, I applaud your own independent thinking. To think my countrymen are robots ground out by our government is a really a mistake. They all are just patriot.

Well, I applaud your own independent thinking. To think my countrymen are robots ground out by our government is a really a mistake. They all are just patriot.

Don't take it personally my friend, just a little friendly jab around the belt, that's all.

No, I don´t take personally. No worry.
I love Singapore. It is a great country: clean, safe, great food, good weather, nice people, and many things more. I believe I visited your country already 5 times.

@ Bach Dang

"Finally, you should admit that your government has ideas which not same yours."

First of all I rarely contributed my own ideas in these disputes for I know it's pointless the way everyone argues, I merely point out what are obvious and perhaps sometimes made a small suggest to you guys. I hardly bring my government into the discussions, other than this time when a poster accuses my country of reaping benefits, because my country is neutral in this case.

Secondly, unlike you guys, I'm not a robot grinds out by my government. I have my own independent thinking and sometimes they are coincide with my government policies but, more often than not, they are different. Let's just leave it at that.

Well, by the newspapers, I know the policies and expectations of Singapore's government are completely different from your thoughts, a Singaporean here.
And I think that's a blessing.
Frankly, we Vietnamese people admire Singapore Government so much.

Vietnam has not any "50 cents Party". I myself was not a communist supporter blindly. I am here only as an individual...

Back
Top Bottom