Status
Not open for further replies.

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
altaf+india.jpg

I think with such post you are degrading the quality of PDF..............It was better few years back

There should be no doubt in any honest, God loving and patriotic Pakistani that Altaf is an Indian Agent.
I mean he sure as heck loves going to India to condemn the making of Pakistan.

I think he is converted to hinduism :lol: because I heard a news that he has left eating meat.;)

could be valid point.

Actually, I believe Hindus can eat meat except beef so he wouldn't have had to leave meat. Stupid photo is stupid though

Every one (in indian subcontinent) was hindu before he was converted to Islam or christian under different circumstances. It will be welcome move if some one wants to come back to his/her original religion...

Every one (in indian subcontinent) was hindu before he was converted to Islam or christian under different circumstances. It will be welcome move if some one wants to come back to his/her original religion...

False statement....
Pakistan has nothing to do with Indian subcontinent.
The only Indian origin people are like Altaf Hussain, compromising only 8-10% of the entire Pakistani population.

acha..........:eek:

This is Pathetic....grow up guys...I can understand it is not possible...But still u can give a try.

wow......great thread and ideology is based on pic:lol:

miandad with baal thackeray...he is also hindu

Javed+Miandad+and+Bal+Thackeray.jpg
his son married Dawood Ibrahim's daughter.
Who is Dawood Ibrahim for you..?;)

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Every baby is born a Muslim before Satan corrupts it
beautiful :tup:

He might as well be one. Lol that fat slob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom