What's new

Is Altaf Hussain a Hindu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
now the point is baal thakrey likes Dawood Ibrahim.right right right.it means he supports dawood ibrahim.
yeah,i remeber baal thakrey's frand daughter converted to ISLAM and married a muslim doctor M. nabi.

[/COLOR]beautiful :tup:
Thank you. It's in a Hadith.
Hadith - Sahih Bukhari 8.597 (See also 2.467), Narrated Abu Huraira

Allah's Apostle was asked about the offspring of the pagans. He said, "Allah knows what they would have done (were they to live)."

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "No child is born but has the Islamic Faith, but its parents turn it into a Jew or a Christian. It is as you help the animals give birth. Do you find among their offspring a mutilated one before you mutilate them yourself?" The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! What do you think about those (of them) who die young?" The Prophet said, "Allah knows what they would have done (were they to live)."

Reminds me how the words of Hadith and Quran are so beautiful and so true. Yet, people don't see the TRUTH right before their eyes.

Another quality post by Cb4!

When ever Pakistanis uses just the word 'Hindu' before saying anything further, Indians take it as an offence. Whats wrong with you guys?
Don't you use the word 'Muslims' or 'islamic extremists'?

now the point is baal thakrey likes Dawood Ibrahim.right right right.it means he supports dawood ibrahim.
yeah,i remeber baal thakrey's frand daughter converted to ISLAM and married a muslim doctor M. nabi.

when thackeray was in govt,he gave full hand to police to nab the gangsters;)

when thackeray was in govt,he gave full hand to police to nab the gangsters;)

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

although thread is reported but lets enjoy with rabia kashmiri:lol:

Why did you bother posting at all? There's nothing of value in this post except an insult. Does it sooth your honour to insult someone for no reason?

So what if he is Hindu ... many Hindus are there in Pakistan, so according to your logic all are RAW agent ?

Thank you. It's in a Hadith.
Hadith - Sahih Bukhari 8.597 (See also 2.467), Narrated Abu Huraira

Allah's Apostle was asked about the offspring of the pagans. He said, "Allah knows what they would have done (were they to live)."

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "No child is born but has the Islamic Faith, but its parents turn it into a Jew or a Christian. It is as you help the animals give birth. Do you find among their offspring a mutilated one before you mutilate them yourself?" The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! What do you think about those (of them) who die young?" The Prophet said, "Allah knows what they would have done (were they to live)."

Reminds me how the words of Hadith and Quran are so beautiful and so true. Yet, people don't see the TRUTH right before their eyes.

We should not talk about some religious book, which you trust blindly and I don't trust at all. We must talk about something which we both agree upon, Like science journal.

Because your XYZ book tell so it's true. I can not buy this logic. I don't go by some or other book which is basically based on faith.

Its not Hinduism or non Islamic religions are falling, Its Islam which is growing at high pace. Other religion are thinking about there future and their birth rate is low. while Muslims believe that there kids will be taken care by god, so their birth rate is higher.

Migration and higher birth rate of Muslims are major factor behind there growth. Conversion is minor. If you see statistics, you can see many Muslims too converted to Cristianism.
False. Christianity is also falling even though it is prevalent in most parts of Africa, for example Congo. In these places, the Vatican has especially said Birth Control is wrong so that they'll have more kids.
And yes, Allah the All mighty, has promised us he'll take care of us. And if we have The Sustainer, Allah the All mighty on our side, we don't need to worry unlike others.

We should not talk about some religious book, which you trust blindly and I don't trust at all. We must talk about something which we both agree upon, Like science journal.
I was not talking to you. However, as you mention Science, you should know that the Foetus's structure is mentioned in the Quran at a time with no X-Rays. It mentions the Earth is round at a time the general consensus was that it was flat. It predicts the orbital motion.

Are you sure about it? I think Pakistani were part of India till 1947. No matter how much you deny, the truth cant change.

YES

I see other way round, Every baby born is Pagan, later he is converted to man made religions.

WTF?
Thats the problems with Indians like you. You don't accept the creation of Pakistan...

When you talk about before partition, let me enlighten you with some facts. Indians (sikhs, hindus) were in Pakistan when there was British rule, meaning from 1800s to 1947.

If you go back before that time, we were separate states, Janjuas, Abdullah Bhatti, etc controlling Punjab. Ahmed Shah Dhurani controlling Pakhtonkhwa, Persians controlling Balochistan, and Abassid Dynasty, later local tribes etc controlling Sindh. All this has nothing to do with India...

In general, there were Hindus, Bhuddists, Jews, Christians, atheists a few centuries ago other than Muslims.
If you are using the word 'pagen' then the whole world was once that, including Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Africans... I don't see your point in this one. Are you saying that Pakistanis were pagens because of Indians, and eventually the whole world was like that same because of India?

baal thackre is someone very very anti muslims and Pakistan and Dawood Ibrahim was a terrorist for any indian on another forum.he used to used very bad language for him.wow,for u he ia a gangster and for manish bhat he is a terrorist supported by ISI.:rofl:

baal thackre is someone very very anti muslims and Pakistan and Dawood Ibrahim was a terrorist for any indian on another forum.he used to used very bad language for him.wow,for u he ia a gangster and for manish bhat he is a terrorist supported by ISI.:rofl:

Sorry miss. But you don't have any Idea of Bal thackrey or shiv sena. Shive sena is 100% anti-pakistani but not anti muslim. Your 10 men killed more than hundered people in their capital city and what you expect from them and please tell me any incident when they act as anti-muslim.

Another successful troll Hindus and Muslims fighting over altaf hussain who cares :offtopic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom