What's new

Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein executed

Actually he was just found guilty on killing 148 shias. Which was like back in 1982, with the blessings of America.

So American administration of the time is involved in those killings and should share the punishment.

He dies an innocent man on the charges against the Kurds and all the rest.

so by declarying him innocent what you are actually saying is he never killed or had any iraqi killed.but then at the same time u said he was found guilty of killing 148.but beacuse it was back in 1982 its not important any More.(eye for an eye)
WITH the blessing or America u say how many Arab countries have elected officials and how many have American installed puppies.shouldnt this be the lesson to the rest of them.

simplest answer is when your pet dog is gone mAd and wont listen to u have him or her put down.thats what the Americans did.

so by declarying him innocent what you are actually saying is he never killed or had any iraqi killed.but then at the same time u said he was found guilty of killing 148.but beacuse it was back in 1982 its not important any More.(eye for an eye)
WITH the blessing or America u say how many Arab countries have elected officials and how many have American installed puppies.shouldnt this be the lesson to the rest of them.

simplest answer is when your pet dog is gone mAd and wont listen to u have him or her put down.thats what the Americans did.
I said he dies innocent on the other charges on the record. Actually the entire thing was a farce but officially he dies guilty of only being a hit man for America.

Kurds can harp about him being guilty as much as they want, they show show videos of him beheading kurds one after the other but no court would pronounce him guilty since a dead man can't defend himself.

IT might have some thing to do with him killing 100s of 1000s of iraqies without giving it a secong thought.having people executed for not wining a football match.and why is this a terrible news paa jee arent you the one on the same forum saying NEW born held as a hostage in a hospital for money in saudi arabia is ok.but a killer getting what he deserves is a bad news.

and why in the hell would pakistan care what happened to him he was agaisnt pakistan.

What would any head of state do if there is a rebellion against him, his government or demand for a separate homeland. I feel he was justified in crushing the uprising and thats what the traitors deserve.

Whats our own record in Bangladesh?

And just recently what have we done to Bugti's and still continue to do to the Mengal's?

There are many who are against Pakistan but we can never rejoice at the killing of any person.

And yes i still stick to my point in the saudi case. You can not leave any hospital in pakistan without paying the last peny. So why do we blame Saudis for doing what they had to do.

What would any head of state do if there is a rebellion against him, his government or demand for a separate homeland. I feel he was justified in crushing the uprising and thats what the traitors deserve.

Whats our own record in Bangladesh?

And just recently what have we done to Bugti's and still continue to do to the Mengal's?

There are many who are against Pakistan but we can never rejoice at the killing of any person.

And yes i still stick to my point in the saudi case. You can not leave any hospital in pakistan without paying the last peny. So why do we blame Saudis for doing what they had to do.

Simple answer to all these paa jee he wasnt elected to be the Head of state.

I said he dies innocent on the other charges on the record. Actually the entire thing was a farce but officially he dies guilty of only being a hit man for America.

Kurds can harp about him being guilty as much as they want, they show show videos of him beheading kurds one after the other but no court would pronounce him guilty since a dead man can't defend himself.

Asim Tell me some thing do u think rest of the installed puppets will get a lesson from all this.

This is terrible news. I am deeply saddened.

Witnesses have reported of Shia slogans shouted at the time of Saddams death and people dancing around his dead body.

Why such haste. Why on the day when Sunni's are celebrating Eid.

I was disgusted too with the news and the fact that we insulted a holy celeberation and Islam to hang him!

I'm not pleading for Saddam, he was guilty as hell but things should have been handled differently and only when an independant tranformation government is in power.

This whole trial is a big show!! :mad:

I would've accepted the same result after a fair trial.

They had to change the judge, kill his lawyers off.

Exactly!
And I didn't expect it to be different.
Just wait for the reaction of his party, the civil was is yet to begin!

Not a word from Pakistani government or the Muslim world. Can we be in a more miserable situation than this.

Declaration from foreign ministery was issued later in the afternoon.
It was cautious and quite neutral, described the event as sad.

It's not about Shia/Sunni. Give Ahmedinejad the same trial and you'd hear the same objections from me.

It's about letting America off easy when it exercises its power to kill anyone whenever it wants to.

I am 100% with you when it comes to ordinary Iraqis, but I don’t have any sympathies for any mass murderer.

I'm pretty sure they will get a lesson., defy US and your next., their is no other way.

Thats exactly my point.divided we fall togather we stand.they better change now or they are all dead.NEW MIDDLE EAST MAP.smaller easly manageable states.:coffee:

if any body here thing that saddam was going to get a fair trial is dreaming he knew 2 much:army: .

So i guess you dont support Mushy too

how many people are being miss treated or being killed cause of there religion.under mushy pakistan has seen the biggest economic movement.balochistan is seen investment by billions.which i cant say about the guy u keep pointing at ganja.shias were being killed every day.during to so called democaracy pakistan was alomost bankrupt thanks to you guessed it your favourite.
tell me paa jee why were the saudies intrested in nawaz.

WARNING!!

Dont see it, if you dont want to.

Execution

http://www.********.com/view?i=38e1076b19

Saddams body.

http://www.********.com/view?i=b3a00b5684

Back
Top Bottom