What's new

Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein executed

If he was shia and a dictator who done what saddam did.i would have been saying the same thing iam not blind .if it quakes like duck and walks like a duck guess what its a duck..

Fair enough........so you must also agree khomeni was a dictator who killed more people the shah after coming into power with help of the CIA just like saddam?

and now let us guess if saddam was a shia. All the Arab world would have been doing the same what they are now.

So you want to equate the leaders of the arab nations to the people.
All people in the muslim word know that that the arab leadership is unislamic and corrupt.
The arab leadership during the recent war in lebanon backed israel while the population of the same countries backed hezbollah.
I will tell you know that if a shia leader of the calibre of nasarullha/ahmadinejad where killed like saddam the arab/sunni would be more appalled then the killing of saddam.Yes i agree before you say it the arab leaders would be happy.

.let me answer that one to u before zia pakistan had never seen the secretarian violence like That.he started with saudi money in pakistan.
i take it you are a Arab.

As i said before the arab regimes only became anti iran/shia after khomeni started telling shias in different countries to overthrow there governments.I take it you are from iran.

.u want the pakistanies to support you in your time of need but when its the pakistanies need help you were quick enough to bring up the suez canal reason thats why Arabs were Against pakistan.
on the same subject.

So the saudis never gave pakistani any money for its nuclear programme or gave pakistan oil at a cheap rate.
The suez canal example was to explain why the arabs did not back pakistan.
The same way the example of khomeni asking shias to rise against there countries was to explane the reason why the arabs became anti iran/shia.
Once we understand the reason why the muslims are not united then we can unite.

. .I no you will not answer this question conveniently .why Arabs treat pakistanies or indians BAD .And respect the westreners.

Maybe something about being wealthy.Go and ask yourself why do the wealthy in pakistan/indian not treat there own countrymen with respect and honour.
Please do tell me how you treat the poor in pakistan/india.
Hold on.... what about nawaz living in luxury in saudi arabia being visited by saudi royalty is he not also a pakistani.

:wall:
Fair enough........so you must also agree khomeni was a dictator who killed more people the shah after coming into power with help of the CIA just like saddam?

please can some one else here can explain to this dude what khomeni did to the Americans.
1979 reveloution was about ridding the country of all the garbadge prostitutes drugies drug dealers thugs corrupt politicians bla bla bla.
No one can bring in revelution without the help of people of the country so how did khomeni became a dictator.

So you want to equate the leaders of the arab nations to the people.
All people in the muslim word know that that the arab leadership is unislamic and corrupt.
The arab leadership during the recent war in lebanon backed israel while the population of the same countries backed hezbollah.
I will tell you know that if a shia leader of the calibre of nasarullha/ahmadinejad where killed like saddam the arab/sunni would be more appalled then the killing of saddam.Yes i agree before you say it the arab leaders would be happy.

forgive me if i dont belive this as recent examples of blowing up shias in iraq and pakistan makes this pill hard to swallow.

As i said before the arab regimes only became anti iran/shia after khomeni started telling shias in different countries to overthrow there governments.I take it you are from iran.

now pay attention to your own words you have said it your self that the Arab leaders are unislamic and corrupt.they have yet to do any thing and i repeat any thing for muslims of the world or the nations they have been installed to control.but on the other hand you are also telling me when khomeni asked for the people to overthrow them he was wrong.
let me ask u a question ask the any westren country in the world to give muslims the tech to fight lets say Americans just a freaking gun there answers will be go suck a lemon.while these pigs allowed there lands to be used as base to kill any muslims ameircans please.and u have a problem with khomeni asking people to rise up and send them to hell.
saddams toilets were made out of gold while there is millions of muslims that cant feed there families more then 1 meal a day forgive me if i dont shed a tear he deserved what he got.
AND IAM A PROUD PAKISTANI.iam proud of my country in its short history without much resources we have come a long way.:flag:

So the saudis never gave pakistani any money for its nuclear programme or gave pakistan oil at a cheap rate.
The suez canal example was to explain why the arabs did not back pakistan.
The same way the example of khomeni asking shias to rise against there countries was to explane the reason why the arabs became anti iran/shia.
Once we understand the reason why the muslims are not united then we can unite.

Pakistan is highly indebted with a combined external and domestic debt that now exceeds 90 percent of GDP. Public debt and public guaranteed external debt stands at US$35 billion, or more than 50 percent of GDP.we have this debt because of our nuclear programme.if suadies were giving us money why are we in so much debt.plus just because mullah finnaced by saudies to spread there kind of islam says saudies helped doesent really mean they actually did i have yet to see a proof of that they did not give us free oil they defered the payments.
Arabs did not back pakistan for suez canal fine i agree with ya.all i say we pakistanies dont have to back arabs for any thing that makes us look like trouble makers all over the world we in pakistan must do things for national intrest.and if it the arabs can do the same to us for suez canal there national intrest we pakistanies should do the same we have no bloody reason not to have diplomatic relations with israel.having friendly relations with israel will help pakistan gain forigen investment iam all for that why should we in pakistan fight Arabs war.pakistan comes first.our National intrest comes first.As i said it before Arabs in arab countries dont respect pakistanies why should we.you cannot expect to be united with people that dont even treat other muslims good and fair we pakistanies have been bending backwards to please the Arabs for a very very long time what did we get in return.divided country on a secretarian grounds when in west people talk about pakistan first thing they think of is muslim fundo.iam sorry i fail to see how going for arabs is good for pakistans national intrest.

Maybe something about being wealthy.Go and ask yourself why do the wealthy in pakistan/indian not treat there own countrymen with respect and honour.
Please do tell me how you treat the poor in pakistan/india.
Hold on.... what about nawaz living in luxury in saudi arabia being visited by saudi royalty is he not also a pakistani.

so on one hand they Arabs preach islam on the other hand they dont practise it.excellent.
nawaz living in luxury in saudia why dont u ask that question what did he do for them that he gets rewarded like that.Most shias in pakistan knows what he did for them.:wall:

:wall:
please can some one else here can explain to this dude what khomeni did to the Americans.
1979 reveloution was about ridding the country of all the garbadge prostitutes drugies drug dealers thugs corrupt politicians bla bla bla.
No one can bring in revelution without the help of people of the country so how did khomeni became a dictator.:

My point about khomeni is that he was helped by the CIA to come into power,no different to any arab ruler in the muslim world.It was only the circumstances that made iran anti american not some stated policy of khomenis.
What i am against is that nobody in iran voted for cleric rule in the first place....it was imposed on them.
If my history serves me correct the leftist parties and students overthrew the shah not the mullahs.
The same way pakistan should not be run by the mullahs.
In no way am i trying to put iran down but they have the same social problems now if not worse.
When Ahmadinejad was mayor of tehran he pioneered a programme in the city to rehabilitate the drug addicts.That programme is now going to be carried out in other city's around the world.This is one reason i love Ahmadinejad....true humane leadership.Can not give an example of a mullah in iran or pakistan that has done the same thing.

:forgive me if i dont belive this as recent examples of blowing up shias in iraq and pakistan makes this pill hard to swallow..:

What about Nishtar Park blast where nearly the entire sunni/sufi leadership was blown up.
I am not going to go into the amount of sunnis killed in iraq.
What you fail to realize is that the same people are killing sunni/shia.
Belive me in pakistan its government backed to keep everybody in check,Sunni,sufi,shia,mohajir,christians,ahmedhis any group that can change the status quo.Blame the saudis blame the wahabbis but its pakistani government backed.

:now pay attention to your own words you have said it your self that the Arab leaders are unislamic and corrupt.they have yet to do any thing and i repeat any thing for muslims of the world or the nations they have been installed to control.but on the other hand you are also telling me when khomeni asked for the people to overthrow them he was wrong...:

What khomeni did wrong is carry the war on for 6 more years making the conditions ripe for western intervention in ME and implementing mullah rule in iran .

:Pakistan is highly indebted with a combined external and domestic debt that now exceeds 90 percent of GDP. Public debt and public guaranteed external debt stands at US$35 billion, or more than 50 percent of GDP.we have this debt because of our nuclear programme.if suadies were giving us money why are we in so much debt...:

"external debt stands at US$35 billion"
I think this point was brought up when musharaff asked the americans to wipe pakistans debt and colin powell informed him that pakistans held more assets worth more abroad.

:we pakistanies should do the same we have no bloody reason not to have diplomatic relations with israel.having friendly relations with israel will help pakistan gain forigen investment iam all for that why should we in pakistan fight Arabs war.pakistan comes first.our National intrest comes first...:

I agree to a point.
I was told that an agreement between israel and pakistan in the 50's was reached where pakistan would not get involved in middle eastern affairs and the israelis would keep out of the indo/pak conflict .I think the israelis broke the agreement in the late 80s early 90's.

:so on one hand they Arabs preach islam on the other hand they dont practise it.excellent.
nawaz living in luxury in saudia why dont u ask that question what did he do for them that he gets rewarded like that.Most shias in pakistan knows what he did for them.:wall:

I think you forget that musharaff led operations against the shias of gilgit/northern areas in 1988.

Back
Top Bottom