What's new

Iraq warns Israel on using airspace in Iran strike

yeap Agreed He is getting into the issues that are usually under ministry of defense or foreign ministry,

It was just a statement of reassurance towards a neighbouring country. Nobody expects Iraq to strike back against Israel.

May be he is sipping too much Ghawah with his Iranian counterpart Mullahtics.

Most probably tea, us Iranian Mullahtics prefer it to Ghahveh.

Proud of it. I like Ali Akbar Salhi's Lebanese accent BTW.

Ha, never knew he had a Lebanese accent. Guess he picked it up while studying in Beirut University. BTW can any Arab speakers confirm wether Musa as-Sadr had a Persian accent when he spoke Arabic?

The dialects are very different, Iraqi dialect got some Persian words like Khashoogeh = spoon and many Aramaic, Sumerian words.

Would be good if the ME saw that they all share history with each other and stop fighting over todays differences.

Of course, thousands of years of shared Empires, trade and migration will do that. I always said that Iran's closest non-Iranic neighbour in terms of culture is Iraq.

It was just a statement of reassurance towards a neighbouring country. Nobody expects Iraq to strike back against Israel.

Most probably tea, us Iranian Mullahtics prefer it to Ghahveh.

Ha, never knew he had a Lebanese accent. Guess he picked it up while studying in Beirut University. BTW can any Arab speakers confirm wether Musa as-Sadr had a Persian accent when he spoke Arabic?

Yes, Musa as-sad does have a little bit of a Persian variation in his Arabic.

Thought as much. Many of Iran's current high ranking officials are also born in Iraq. Either Iraqi Persians or Iraqi Arabs who gained Iranian citizenship.

Was thinking about those Iraqi Arabs officials in Iran. I know that Basij guy is born in Iraq, but I don't know if his origins are Arab.

BTW can any Arab speakers confirm wether Musa as-Sadr had a Persian accent when he spoke Arabic?

I'm not an Arab speaker, but I know he had. His Persian accent is still being imitated by the Shia population in Lebanon.

The dialects are very different, Iraqi dialect got some Persian words like Khashoogeh = spoon and many Aramaic, Sumerian words.

Would be good if the ME saw that they all share history with each other and stop fighting over todays differences.

It is shameful that human nature dictates that only through conflict do we realize how similar we all are in the end.

It is shameful that human nature dictates that only through conflict do we realize how similar we all are in the end.

Personally, I DO NOT consider myself an anti-Iran at all. Sadly, neither the Saudi nor the Iranian leadership are willing to make concessions at their ends'

I'm not an Arab speaker, but I know he had. His Persian accent is still being imitated by the Shia population in Lebanon.

Not at all. The Shia Lebanese don't have a single Persian variation whatsoever. You may find variation in Iraq, Bahrain, and Kuwait only.

Its not really Persian.

Never said it is. I was saying that It was a variation.

Lol is it comedy or supposed to be serious? :lol:

Shirazi is an SOB.

Back
Top Bottom