What's new

Iraq warns Israel on using airspace in Iran strike

Finally A change In the mindset of Arabs its good to see arab backing arab instead of stabbing each others back

It will good for Both iran and iraq to forget what happend in past and start towards a better future helping each other out
Bro Iranians are not Arabs---they are Persians.

On topic: exellent decision by Iraq

How will Iran retaliate? Using a generation old planes? Sending suicide bombers? Land invasion?
If you observe closely, Iranian government is hopelessly trying to duplicate steps of Nazi Germany but they ain't Germans.

What about their strategic strategic ballistic missile system? Naval force? Even the Israelis themselves have raised a lot of concerns regarding Iran military capability?

What about their strategic strategic ballistic missile system? Naval force? Even the Israelis themselves have raised a lot of concerns regarding Iran military capability?

You remember Iraq war well don't you?
Fifth largest airforce became fifth largest grave yard of aircraft.

Two or Three Nimitz class AC In Karachi Port can Launch a Bombing Mission to Iran Nuclear Assets ...well tough or Easy

Don't tell me Pakistan won't allow this

I guess it's true. There is another thing that is rising a lot of concerns at least for those who don't believe in sectarian divisions, if you ask me. The on-going war in Syria right now has instigated many anti-Assad nations to show anti-Shias sentiments ,and this can jeopardize the whole region much longer.

Yeah, anti-Shia sentiment is very high right now. I don't think it will affect Iran, but it is a worry for Shia minorities in Sunni dominated countries.

How will Iran retaliate? Using a generation old planes? Sending suicide bombers? Land invasion?
If you observe closely, Iranian government is hopelessly trying to duplicate steps of Nazi Germany but they ain't Germans.

Well our nuclear sites are all dispersed and underground. Under the strongest concrete known to man. It is virtually impenetrable.

Iranian concrete used in nuclear sites:

Iran develops ultra-high-performance quartz-infused concrete

You remember Iraq war well don't you?
Fifth largest airforce became fifth largest grave yard of aircraft.

Which air force in the world has the ability to stand against the top finest highest tech of the USAF, in the 90s I am talking F15s, F14s with the AIM 54 C, F16s, Stealth bombers, AWACS, Electronic aircraft to ruin our radars / electronic systems, B 52 bombers, A 10s, and that is just the USAF, do not underestimate the British/French air forces.

Today 2013, imagine taking up against all the types of aircrafts the USAF holds including the F22 raptor with all the other F15 strike eagles, who could stop it ?

Pakistan air force with its F16 block 52s cannot stop it dude, leave nukes out of it, the nukes will not reach US ground anyway.

Which air force in the world has the ability to stand against the top finest highest tech of the USAF, in the 90s I am talking F15s, F14s with the AIM 54 C, F16s, Stealth bombers, AWACS, Electronic aircraft to ruin our radars / electronic systems, B 52 bombers, A 10s, and that is just the USAF, do not underestimate the British/French air forces.

Today 2013, imagine taking up against all the types of aircrafts the USAF holds including the F22 raptor with all the other F15 strike eagles, who could stop it ?

Pakistan air force with its F16 block 52s cannot stop it dude, leave nukes out of it, the nukes will not reach US ground anyway.

We never mentioned Pakistan nuclear capability whatsoever? :/

Plus, Pakistan has develop an ICMB on its own that could go as far as a 8000km-range

Well, that's true, to some extents. However, I don't think Israel can get away with bombing the Iranian nuclear infrastructure. What do you think about that? :/

It is technically close to impossible for Israeli F-15's to go all the way to Iran from Israel and bomb their nuclear facilities. Even with air-to-air refueling.

If that had been possible, Israel would have bombed it a long time ago without any restraint.

It is technically close to impossible for Israeli F-15's to go all the way to Iran from Israel and bomb their nuclear facilities. Even with air-to-air refueling.

If that had been possible, Israel would have bombed it a long time ago without any restraint.

I just mentioned that Iran has scattered all of its nuclear facilities around their country ,so Yes.

Just an example, we can take any country in the region, none of them could stand against the USAF with their own air force.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_United_States_military_aircraft

Couldn't disagree more. The USAF is an empire!

F15 has a cruising range of 1500+ miles. Distance from Tel Aviv To Baghdad is around 500 miles. How exactly is that not enough range?

Why did you bring Pakistan into this? Inferiority complex?

Back
Top Bottom